Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures (54752 Views)

Gully Erosion Destroys Over 30 Buildings,Displaces Over 50,000 People In Anambra / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) / Gully Erosion Severs Nkpor-nnobi Road In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2021
richmond500:
don't be silly, i am not talking about Igbo population, didn't u see where I said SE has little population?

Always bringing emotions into argument without understanding what is discussed , are u people that daft?

BTW, I am not from the SW
Lol.....you don dey deny ur tribe. Kpele, we know say afonjas are skull miners and babalawo ritualists but you don't have to deny ur root na abi the tribal mark wey dey use design ur face no go prove you wrong grin grin grin
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Solatium:
And them no go let us rest about the tales of how they have developed everywhere except their States,see where Dem come from
[/s]
We developed serene Estates in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun and Akure while driving you afonjas to ur present brown roof enclaves. E pain am grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2021
This gully should be turned into a tourist attraction. Look at that dept and the Plato above.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Tomek09:
IGBO AMAKA
Cheers to that, ighotago?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
jaxxy:
This gully should be turned into a tourist attraction. Look at that dept and the Plato above.
[/s]
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by rickyrex(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
Southeast is the only erosion ravaged region in Nigeria, go to Ogun state, you will think you are in New York because everywhere is tarred with glass - says Hafeez Tunji Dolade Ahmed from his hamlet in Ikirun in Ijebu Igbo Ogun grin

Read here how Erosion sacked Alambara people in Ipod land while Tinubu turns Yoloba land to London https://www.nairaland.com/6771749/gully-erosion-sacks-residents-sango-ota#106172478 cheesy
if have ever been to anambra you will understand that anambra don't have a smooth ground... Go to nnewi and you will be surprised how a three storey bulding is standing in front of a pit

1 Like

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by richmond500: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2021
[url][/url]
Tomek09:

Lol.....you don dey deny ur tribe. Kpele, we know say afonjas are skull miners and babalawo ritualists but you don't have to deny ur root na abi the tribal mark wey dey use design ur face no go prove you wrong grin grin grin
I thought u are intelligent.

Everyone that knows me here knows where I came from so I don't have interest explaining to u

1 Like

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Solatium(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]

We developed serene Estates in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun and Akure while driving you afonjas to ur present brown roof enclaves. E pain am grin grin

I no blame you,i blamed those who abolished history from Nigeria educational system.
Wemabod estate of Odua investment company have Been having estates all over south west before Ojukwu your most travelled leader was born.

This is what you get when youths are to lazy to research.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2021
benuejosh:
This one don wake with hunger this morning. Be like food don finish from your region. Keep quoting because apart from that there's no other benefit you'll derive here on Nairaland.
See mumu wey fulani pursue from village enter city.
You should be ashamed of yourself, I heard that 70% of your villages have been taking over by fulanis and you're here yarning trash.
Meanwhile, I heard your people offer their wives as kolanuts to first time visitors. Get ready, I'm paying you a visit, please prepare a nice one with big front and backside.

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2021
richmond500:
[url][/url]I thought u are intelligent.

Everyone that knows me here knows where I came from so I don't have interest explaining to u
Sharrap!! Ewu.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by benuejosh: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

See mumu wey fulani pursue from village enter city.
You should be ashamed of yourself, I heard that 70% of your villages have been taking over by fulanis and you're here yarning trash.
Meanwhile, I heard your people offer their wives as kolanuts to first time visitors. Get ready, I'm paying you a visit, please prepare a nice one with big front and backside.
I am hearing this for the first time. Tell me more. Vihii Or.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Solatium:

I no blame you,i blamed those who abolished history from Nigeria educational system.
Wemabod estate of Odua investment company have Been having estates all over south west before Ojukwu your most travelled leader was born.

You're right, so Wemabod estate of Odua investment are responsible for all the brown roofs in Yoruba land?
What a real estate investment!
Egbami ntori Olohun.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
benuejosh:
I am hearing this for the first time. Tell me more. Vihii Or.
You mean I should tell you about your culture and tradition?

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by reason1man: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
After the Fulanis are booted out from biafraland then you would see real development
Offpoint1:
Igbo people, the only tribe on earth that littered the whole planet building and developing other people land while their homes is in constant perpetual ruins.

They're the most business inclined tribe on earth and most successful people business wise, but they had the worse state in terms of development. They are just busy building other people home, while they go to their own home to impress their own people with money.

You don't need to achieve Biafra before you start building your home/land, Biafra or no Biafra... Your land will always remains your home.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by richmond500: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Sharrap!! Ewu.
another urchin
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by benuejosh: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You mean I should tell you about your culture and tradition?
You're saying strange things that don't exist. So tell me more.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2021
richmond500:
another urchin
Oponu omo
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by richmond500: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Oponu omo
urcin grin
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2021
benuejosh:
You're saying strange things that don't exist. So tell me more.
Shut up jare, everybody knows about it. In fact I'm on my way to idoma, benue so prepare mine for me. I like my kolanuts with big front and backside.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2021
richmond500:
urcin grin
Olodo
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by richmond500: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Olodo
urchin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by kenchop: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2021
SHUT UP YOU SWINE. YOU CAN QUIETLY RIM TINUBU'S WRINKLED ASS WITHOUT EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.
PVision2020:
It's all the fault of Tinubu.
He has embezzled all the allocation of alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2021
richmond500:
my parents are urchins grin grin grin
It's alright.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by richmond500: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

It's alright.
urchin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Solatium(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're right, so Wemabod estate of Odua investment are responsible for all the brown roofs in Yoruba land?
What a real estate investment!
Egbami ntori Olohun.

This usually happens when your brain go on AWOL.
Point me a similar ventures in the South East,either present or past.
Wemabod is still in Ikeja, Housing is in Bódìjà in ìbàdàn,.

The brown Roof is part of our heritage,it is part of our history so also those aforementioned estates,but we don't live in hamlet's and erosion sites in 21st century.
grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
Southeast is the only erosion ravaged region in Nigeria, go to Ogun state, you will think you are in New York because everywhere is tarred with glass - says Hafeez Tunji Dolade Ahmed from his hamlet in Ikirun in Ijebu Igbo Ogun grin

Read here how Erosion sacked Alambara people in Ipod land while Tinubu turns Yoloba land to London https://www.nairaland.com/6771749/gully-erosion-sacks-residents-sango-ota#106172478 cheesy

Mumu, you're busy uploading pictures of erosion in the east
Abi na you take the picture
Ode
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Solatium:

[/s]
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Solatium:

The brown Roof is part of our heritage,it is part of our history so also those aforementioned estates,but we don't live in hamlet's and erosion sites in 21st century.
grin
The brown Roof is part of our heritage,it is part of our history and culture?
Is that why you people fail to replace the brown rustic roofs with modern day roof?
So you guys now celebrate brown roofs just like we Igbos celebrate our new yam festival.
Nothing person no go hear from an afonja.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Solatium(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

The brown Roof is part of our heritage,it is part of our history and culture?
Is that why you people fail to replace the brown rustic roofs with modern day roof?
So you guys now celebrate brown roofs just like we Igbos celebrate our new yam festival.
Nothing person no go hear from an afonja.

Yes we do.
Those brown roofs can be view when you stand on a solid grand,8t can be seen on elevated positions and highrise.

Are there any elevation in Igbo land aside from few Palm tree's spared by the erosions?
grin
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Newton85: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You will wail and cry tire today Sunday. You've not seen anything. Afonja Skull miner
Ill-bred baby factor product. Owners of the prisons across India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, UAE, South Africa etc. You've killed your own Dora Akunyili, Chike Akunyili, Dr. Ezenwa. But please, when are you killing Obi of Onitsha and Innoson? Your fellow Eboe terrorists UGM/ESN need to visit them. Bloody barbarians.
Re: Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Solatium:

grin
Oh so brown roof is ur heritage and history. Lol

I never knew afonjas are opposed to modern housing system.

Even a.bokis are building nice apartment for themselves in their cities talk more of afonjas that brag about their early civilization tales ahead of IGBO and HAUSA-FULANI TRIBES.

Is skull mining and organ harvesting part of ur heritage and history too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) / Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.