Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) (54808 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018

The traffic congestion in Lagos is nowhere near this one. Another significant difference is that the traffic congestion is organized and nobody is following “one-way.”

Take a look at these photos of the traffic congestion.

CNN put up a post on their Instagram official page telling the US citizens to be ready for the traffic congestion.
CNN wrote;

If you’re in Los Angeles and planning your Thanksgiving travel: Be ready. This aerial footage shows gridlock on the 405 Freeway as the holiday travel rush begins. ����

https://autojosh.com/traffic-congestion-los-angeles/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Wow.....All I can see are cars..

No motor

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Even at it, see how organised the traffic jam is. Danfo drivers in Lagos will scatter the line in mini-seconds.

Buh still, this is nothing compared to the what I do face here in Lagos

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Optionally(f): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2018
This one nah small thing. Come to Naija u will see worse. Lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Optionally:
This one nah small thing.
Come to Naija u will see worse.
Lalasticlala

Lies.where in naija?

There are hold ups but not like this

4 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Optionally(f): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Lies.where in naija?

But theirs is more organized.Hold up in Nigeria is more like a warzoneangry

71 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Optionally:
But theirs is more organized.Hold up in Nigeria is more like a warzoneangry

Yea.true.
Most hold ups here are within short distance.
The major area for hold up is the redemption camp area.
I don't know if people still experience it

In Abuja here.i haven't seen hold up where you get stuck for 20 to 30mins

12 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by HeGeMon(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
See brake lights and headlights giving a beautiful designer View

101 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by lonelydora: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
The congestion is orderly sef.

The whites are headlamps and the Reds are brake lights

12 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Richdad50(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Do not give yourself hope with the picture that Buhari is working and that we all the same

10 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by lilfreezy: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Even from afar, i can clearly see the spacing between cars. If na for Lagos, all cars go dey kiss themselves

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin

This is gonna be very slow mehn grin

4 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by AfonjaBoston: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
CA is a shithole
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by timawoku(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Small melon, this one na better traffic, make dem come lagos see better traffic

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Tobest150(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
Wow.....All I can see are cars..

No motor

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yea.true.

we dey call hold up you dey call abuja....be like say u never come lagos before

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's not easy to be in America...I'm still in the hold up since yesterday night.....oga ooo when will I reach new york like these shior....can't even find gala people..

Everybody saying see how organise this hold up is blah blah,ehn who con dey disorganize dah one ehn,nor be una..
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by ExpiredNigeria: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
See organized traffic congession. It's the USA trust their hell to be far more organized than Nigerian heaven

14 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by webmaster01: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yea.true.

with 4 lanes roads in Abuja now?

hold ups ended when all roads were reconstructed and expanded.

before ask anyone about kubwa express road
lol
the hold then eeh

check my signature Or profile
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by kpo4real: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
so go slow dey happen for America too
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by kernel001: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
Even at it, see how organised the traffic jam is. Danfo drivers in Lagos will scatter the line in mini-seconds.

Buh still, this is nothing compared to the what I do face here in Lagos

Serious!

4 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cc: Mikkyangel, baba u fit do pickup!

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by femimailbox(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanksgiving traffic congestion!
A welcome feeling on that freeway!

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by omoregea: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Lies.where in naija?

have you lived in lagos for on month? Lagos dont have this Hi-way but i have been in trafic from island going to mainland for 6 hrs

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by dangoteinlaw: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
See as eariel view cute, even traffic go dey hungry one to enter.the usa must have been made by a different God

16 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Tobest150(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Scandium: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Very organized set of fellows, so impressive. But if na our naija... hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by daveP(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's Thanksgiving Day, let's be thankful our own traffic congestion never reach this one. We still dey process admission for where this Los Angeles own dey do nysc.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by bid4rich(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
That one na traffic?

What about this?

grin grin

34 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Purplehyde(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
See as traffic be like carnival
Is this one hold up? Mtcheew!
What is hold up without gala sellers?
Come to mile 2 in Lagos where people jest give up and trek.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
I saw this yesterday. Very interesting, Thanksgiving things I learned caused the traffic jam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Mother Of 4 Falls & Dies In A Septic Tank While Walking Through It (Pix) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.