Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pretty Lady Escapes From Man That Wanted To Sleep With Her On A First Date - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pretty Lady Escapes From Man That Wanted To Sleep With Her On A First Date (209 Views)

The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Escapes From Man That Wanted To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Chukwute: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Pretty lady shares story of how she escaped from a man that wanted to sleep with her on a first date

Pretty Nigerian lady, Emmanuella Joel narrates how she escaped from a man that tried to sleep with her on their first date in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Focus Naija can report that she took to social media to share the story of how she played a fast one on the young man that wanted to use delay tactics to make her stranded so she can be with him overnight.

According to her, she made it clear to him before accepting to hangout but when it was 10pm and she demanded to go, he urged her to stay since people were still around and the place was lively.

Time got to 12am and the man who initially told her to wait suddenly declined to drive her home, saying time is late and she can’t go.

What she did next is shared below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/10/02/pretty-lady-shares-story-of-how-she-escaped-from-a-man-that-wanted-to-sleep-with-her-on-a-first-date/

Re: Pretty Lady Escapes From Man That Wanted To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Chukwute: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Pretty Lady Escapes From Man That Wanted To Sleep With Her On A First Date by columbus007(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol, you for receive am that day.

(1) (Reply)

Fourth Circuit To Address Alien Status As Factor In Sentencing / Video Corroborates Actor Chinwetalu Agu's Claim Of Sharing Bread Before He Was A / Female TODO Coupling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.