Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? (942 Views)

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video / Where To Get Car Going To Kebbi From Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2021
I have a wedding to attend in Kebbi on the first week of next month but I've never been to Kebbi before. I've made enquiry from Google to realized that there's no direct flight from pH to Kebbi. Please if you've been or had similar travel experience like this before, kindly assist me on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by Mdaz(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Fly to abuja and take a flight to Portharcourt
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by chatinent: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Following.. iyaebe..come and give this uncle direction.
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Mdaz:
Fly to abuja and take a flight to Portharcourt
So from Abuja I can get a direct flight to Kebbi?
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by lilvicky68(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Take train from Portharcourt to aba..
From Aba take boat to Imo
From Imo take bus to Enugu Nsukka
From Enugu take taxi to Kogi state.
From Kogi trek to Abuja
From Abuja take flight to Kebbi..
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by BernieLee(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Azman Air previously had flights direct to Birnin Kebbi from Abj but you need to confirm if it's still running.

Alternatively, get a flight to Sokoto which is readily available from Lag or Abj then 1hr road trip to Kebbi.
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:
Following.. iyaebe..come and give this uncle direction.
I no sabi road sir lol
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala please assist for wider audience
Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
I have a wedding to attend in Kebbi on the first week of next month but I've never been to Kebbi before. I've made enquiry from Google to realized that there's no direct flight from pH to Kebbi. Please if you've been or had similar travel experience like this before, kindly assist me on how to go about it. Thanks

You have to options...
1. Go to Abuja first, then book Azman air to Kebbi.

2. Abuja to Sokoto (Sokoto to Kebbi is just an hour and 15 minutes journey... If you opted for Sokoto's route notify me, I am currently in Sokoto, will fetch you from the airport to Central Motor Park for your onward journey to Kebbi)

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Get To Kebbi From Port Harcourt By Flight? by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Eco2580:

You have to options...
1. Go to Abuja first, then book Azman air to Kebbi.

2. Abuja to Sokoto (Sokoto to Kebbi is just an hour and 15 minutes journey... If you opted for Sokoto's route notify me, I am currently in Sokoto, will fetch you from the airport to Central Motor Park for your onward journey to Kebbi)
I'll go with the first option. Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Anyone From Egypt? / Fellow N/lander I Need Info On France (help) / Travel To Europe,america,canada,u.k,russia,ukrain,malaysia,china,south Afr,egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.