Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The Size Of Akara In My Area - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Size Of Akara In My Area (1336 Views)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Size Of Akara In My Area by Mihaug(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2021

Dear Nairalanders,

We don't normally buy akara outside, we make it at home ourselves. But today we were feeling rich and decided to buy from a woman not far from our house. We bought N300 worth of akara on our way back from church, a total of 32 pieces were given (N10 apiece).The sizes on the other hand was nothing to write home about though...

In one of the pics, you will see how I arranged nine pieces of akara on a single slice of bread.

cry I missed the days when 10kobo will get you 10 huge pieces and N300 akara will feed the entire village. A single akara will cover half slice of bread.

How about you guys, has it gotten this bad in your area?

1 Like

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by Mdaz(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Everything going down

4 Likes

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by slickbak(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Akara Seller: “my pikin, dollar e don rise”.

7 Likes

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by hisgrace090: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Condition of this nation is inhuman.

4 Likes

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by bigcee(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oga, it's not their fault na. Beans is very expensive now o. A Derica of white beans is 500naira. Too bad for this country undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by ahnie: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oga her akara is even big....mine is way smaller than hers.
Beans is damn costly like kilode.you ve not talked about groundnut oil.

I sell 5 small pieces of akara for #100.when I want to sell to you,I show you then encourage you to buy more grin grin grin

A plate of my Cooked beans is #400 and prepared pap is #200.
Life goes on!

1 Like

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by ahnie: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
bigcee:
Oga, it's not their fault na. Beans is very expensive now o. A Derica of white beans is 500naira. Too bad for this country undecided
Is it the big derica or the derica cup that's slightly taller than milk cup?

In ASABA here,a derica of akara beans(10 cups) is #1500
A paint (20 cups)is now 3k.

A paint of big brown beans is 3700 as at yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by missyojo(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Beans is very expensive. I went to the market days back and a mudu of big white beans is 900#, while red one is 1,100.
I missed my mama Akara and pap every Saturday thou.

Let me be your plug for yummy, moist, fluffy and sweet cake of different flavours including pastries too.
Our location is lugbe axis of Abuja. To order kindly call or WhatsApp 08069359773
Please kindly patronize me. Thank you
Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by Telegram234(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bro na 50 naira own be that for my area..

1 Like

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by 1F30M4(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Beans is gold, even oil don cost.. So they still sell akara in your area.. Nobody sells akara anymore here, they sell fried fishes now.

2 Likes

Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lol... Same thing in my area.

why can't they just increase the size and make it #50 per one. This is just crazy mehn!
Re: See The Size Of Akara In My Area by Probz(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2021
What was the point even paying for that?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Golden Penny Spaghetti In Your Area / Guess The Name Of This Meat This Guys Are Preparing To Eat / My Ordinary Jolof Rice That Got Me So Much Likes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.