Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area (35785 Views)

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 10:13am On Feb 27
May God bless Ìyá Ayò for mé.. It's because of these women, guys dey survive...

300 naira beans almost full my plate....

How I buy beans to get much;
1. I buy 200 naira first in my plate
2. Then tell her to sell 100 naira in nylon

And this beans is very sweet, Ewa agoyin grin grin

Some sellers are very mean that this will cost you almost 1k in some street food canteen.

Thank God for Iya AYO grin grin

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by VeryWickedMan: 10:15am On Feb 27
OP if you drop am as sacrifice for ya junction e go pay you pass if you chop am.

254 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On Feb 27
For those complaining, na una whalaha be that.... Me don chop belleful, make una dey online dey show fake life in hunger grin grin

Me no go do candle night procession for person wey fake life kill ó cheesy

Zonefree:

Omo grin
Use Garri to sandfill watery beans shocked

He is right, after my bread finish, I use garri finish the remaining beans grin grin grin

VeryWickedMan:
OP if you drop am as sacrifice for ya junction e go pay you pass if you chop am.

From a boy in the village still hunting for rodents to kill before he eat

Online mouth grin

brain54:
Op na so you like beans...?

This one you dey jubilate and celebrate On top beans.

Jewessgratitud3 Chai you be street pickin. But you don't give a fk.

Life goes on!

Yes, I love beans and bread alot

KashApp:
na wah.. my nieces hate beans because of this kain look. They will say, it looks like.... tongue

Who no no say ur nieces ńa mumu grin grin grin

FarmPlanetNG:
Let's stop complaining over everything Nigerians. The meal is cheap

I am not complaining

Jewessgratitud3:
Wey bread?

Omor if you use ogi drink this one eh.. na to sleep away your sorrow. cheesy grin.

In my Area no more 100 beans like say you're buying rice now and tell them to add beans 100, they'll tell you it starts from 200.

Walai ńa bread I use.. E get one bread I bought from spar yesterday and I didn't finish it.... As I eat finish, I slept off tongue tongue

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by KashApp: 10:19am On Feb 27
na wah.. my nieces hate beans because of this kain look. They will say, it looks like.... tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Jennyclay(f): 10:21am On Feb 27
Puke!!! embarassed

What is this?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Clairvoyancy: 10:24am On Feb 27
OP you didn't buy 300 beans, what you bought is Beans 150, Water 100, and Palm Oil 50. angry

Try look for Garri 200 to sandfill that thing, else don't go out today o, cos if you do, you go branch like 3 fast food or bank just to defecate before you finally get to work, even when you finally get to work, just tell your colleagues to leave one particular toilet for you, cos running stomach and watery poo will make you privatise it that you will spend about 4 out of the 6 working hours you have in that toilet... If you like no follow my advice, your eye go clear. grin

Tinubu I hail thee, you really do this one cheesy

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Jewessgratitud3: 10:32am On Feb 27
Wey bread?

Omor if you use ogi drink this one eh.. na to sleep away your sorrow. cheesy grin.

In my Area no more 100 beans like say you're buying rice now and tell them to add beans 100, they'll tell you it starts from 200.

13 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by FarmPlanetNG: 10:40am On Feb 27

8 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Ibaaboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 27
ndi ofe mmanu

oya make una come see ewa

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by brain54(m): 10:49am On Feb 27

Life goes on!

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by brain54(m): 10:51am On Feb 27
FarmPlanetNG:
Dude ain't complaining Bro...

He is happy like he is high on beans!

18 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Jewessgratitud3: 11:11am On Feb 27
brain54:

Life goes on!

You and who be street pickn? Abi as a celeb I no fit buy food for canteen again?.

I'm not street abeg don't call me that.

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by brain54(m): 11:19am On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

You and who be street pickn? Abi as a celeb I no fit buy food for canteen again?.

I'm not street abeg don't call me that.
For your mind you too know...

Say you no be celeb. You be confirm street.

Abgero style!

4 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by bigdammyj: 11:20am On Feb 27
Congratulations to you.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Conner44: 11:20am On Feb 27
That's a spoon of beans and 2 cups of red oil undecided

6 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Typing: 11:21am On Feb 27
This same quantity of Beans is sold for 1,200 here in Onitsha. The prices of everything is too high here. I doubt if we can survive this

6 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Jewessgratitud3: 11:21am On Feb 27
brain54:

For your mind you too know...

Say you no be celeb. You be confirm street.

Abgero style!

nlfpmod
Seun
This guy wants to be trolling me and I'm no longer comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Sirmwill: 11:21am On Feb 27
The beans looks like shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by AfroBeatDiary: 11:21am On Feb 27
Hmmm
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by ifeanyija(m): 11:21am On Feb 27
50 naira beans and 250 naira oil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Nasri100(m): 11:22am On Feb 27
He is even happy and celebrating. Kai Nigeria cry

4 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by tobenuel(m): 11:22am On Feb 27
This one na confirm beans wey dem warm..

OP I dedicate to you, Kevin De Bryune pass by Odumodublvck

great jam

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by FashionCookie(f): 11:22am On Feb 27
Wetin be this? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by sfinkzslot(m): 11:22am On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

grin grin

Are you actually joyful its much, from my view this aint much

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Aleem26(m): 11:23am On Feb 27
Na water and palm oil you buy❓

4 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Dpaulie(m): 11:23am On Feb 27
You sure say u no thief join?

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Segzy19: 11:23am On Feb 27
You sure it's not another man's shit mixed with palm oil you bought as bean like this? Abi, what is this I'm seeing.....Ayanma!

3 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Zupay: 11:24am On Feb 27
See food. angry
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by bolubej: 11:24am On Feb 27
God bless iya Ayo

5 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by illuminutty: 11:24am On Feb 27
Election has consequences!

9 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by treatise: 11:25am On Feb 27
DenreleDave:
May God bless Ìyá Ayò for mé.. It's because of these women, guys dey survive...

How I buy beans to get much;
1. I buy 200 naira first in my plate
2. Then tell her to sell 100 naira in nylon

And this beans is very sweet, Ewa agoyin grin grin

Some sellers are very mean that this will cost you almost 1k in some street food canteen.

I can't forget this bean with bread at Oju Ore junction, Sango Ota. Nostalgia! 😂😂😂♥️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fried Plantain (Dodo) Or PuffPuff? (Photo) / 2 Men Eat From A Pot In Bayelsa State (Photos) / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.