Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) (48550 Views)

Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Bfss: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Really
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by kiltoko1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
And the lion is looking at them like that?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Cjayboy: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is an indication that all of them belonged to the Zoological republic. Damn you!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by lereinter(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Presido
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
What is d essence of this news what is happening to nl..until we start ignoring people that put us in this mess we wont progress..we have to stop giving these miscreants attention..people like tinubu.buhari gej obj..babangida..these names should nerver be mentioned in public.most of us dont read our bibles so we celebrate miscrants
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Northanstar: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
One of the crimals of federal republic of nigeria.
Nigeria only celebrate criminality.
If you don't steal, kill, disturb, make govt ungovernable, you're nobody.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
deebrownneymar:

You better pray for the best. It’s just like saying one thief is better than the other.

2 evil
First thief collected everything, kill and then run away.

The other thief collected everything about to leave he gave you transport so you can get home.

I'm sure you will love the 2nd thief.

Jim and Bob were at the pub when Jim says "Some prick stole my credit card the other day" Bob replies "Did you report it to the police?" Jim says "I was going to but I dont' think I will" Bob replies "Why on earth not?"

Jim Then Says "Well The Thief Appears To Be Spending Less Than What My Wife Does".
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by summerflame(m): 4:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:

And Tinubu money Na Yoruba Money ba..

Yoruba people ... Atiku thief .. Tinubu Saint

Foolish

Fool, must u be a tribal bigot ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Illuminatiship:
NIGERIA money at work (thieves)
r

common going to zoo with children

person carry security go

and we think we get future for this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.