Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Praises And Worship Can Provoke God's Intervention In Nigeria- Victoria Orenze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praises And Worship Can Provoke God's Intervention In Nigeria- Victoria Orenze (336 Views)

Never Provoke God / Victoria Orenze Biography, Birth, Early Life, Family, Education, Care / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praises And Worship Can Provoke God's Intervention In Nigeria- Victoria Orenze by tosteMedia: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Victoria Orenze has declared that only praises and worship can move God to perform mira les and turn the fortune of the country around. This was said at the ongoing worldwide 5F Conference at the Sherperd's Flock International Church, Ikeja.

The Alagbada Ina crooner led the congregation as well as Nigerians who tuned in online to an inspiring, spirit filled session of worship.

Victoria Orenze is a Nigerian Gospel singer, songwriter, recording artist, stage performer and a spiritual worshipper who is well known for her ability to bring the heavens down with her songs. She believes worship should lead people to Jesus Christ. She is best known for her songs, ‘Covenant Keeping God’, ‘On Fire’ and ‘Brooding’. She featured in Nathaniel Bassey‘s ‘Alagbada Ina‘.

Re: Praises And Worship Can Provoke God's Intervention In Nigeria- Victoria Orenze by Naijanascam: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Just like that?...... and the roads will be fixed?
And the refineries will start working, and unemployments will be there no more and without any human input?

Continue because you can't cultivate cassava and reap up cocoyam
Re: Praises And Worship Can Provoke God's Intervention In Nigeria- Victoria Orenze by Driggs: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Naijanascam:
Just like that?...... and the roads will be fixed?
And the refineries will start working, and unemployments will be there no more and without any human input?

Continue because you can't cultivate cassava and reap up cocoyam

It takes leader to do that.. and God can influence one if he's provoked
Re: Praises And Worship Can Provoke God's Intervention In Nigeria- Victoria Orenze by Bacteriologist(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2021
I have some respect for your music but this is a very stupid thing to say.

No amount of songs directed at an imaginary man behind the sky can cause economic prosperity and infrastructural development.

It's a shame that I have to explain this to adults in 2021.

How do you even justify serving a god that waits for people to sing its praises before stopping hundreds of innocent souls from getting kidnapped and dying from insecurity and hunger.

At worst, your god is a low self esteem egoistic monster that luckily doesn't exist.

At bestt, you're only promoting your business. More "people singing to turn Nigeria around" only means you get more shows and more $$.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Church Today. / My Baby Is 13 Today (a Word Of Blessing Please) / How God Stopped Me From Using Jewelry — Billionaire Businesswoman, Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.