Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (106468 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by iv4real(f): 7:11pm On May 30, 2011
The kids are his but not from patience, he does not have any child with patience. He had a girl friend when he was the deputy governor of Bayelsa state, she is the mother of the children.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by alex406(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2011
iv4real:

The kids are his but not from patience, he does not have any child with patience. He had a girl friend when he was the deputy governor of Bayelsa state, she is the mother of the children.
Really?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by strangest(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2011
iv4real:

Una no dey taya?? SAHARA REPORTERS
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Misterpaul(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2011
Hm, Funny how people here are just cooking up stories about the family na waoo, Ok,let me talk my own too, I HEARD that gej impregnated one of his female students when he was a uni. Lecturer who gave birth to the girl, And that the boy was dumped in front of his gate,and he adopted him, But hey, NO BE TALK AM OO,NA SO I HEAR O!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by brinell(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2011
Indeed many Nigerians are jobless, even the ones that won't admit so. Is anybody complaining about his/her lost child that the president and his wife adopted? What really is your beaf? A picture of the presidential family should in the least attract a positive comment, because this is family not politics.
Most guys here don't even know their own cases, whether past, present or future. Look all, family is family and politics is politics. Know when and where to draw the line, because you too have family. You never know,
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Beync(f): 8:35pm On May 30, 2011
brinell:

Indeed many Nigerians are jobless, even the ones that won't admit so. Is anybody complaining about his/her lost child that the president and his wife adopted? What really is your beaf? A picture of the presidential family should in the least attract a positive comment, because this is family not politics.
Most guys here don't even know their own cases, whether past, present or future. Look all, family is family and politics is politics. Know when and where to draw the line, because you too have family. You never know
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by fizokey(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2011
Omo see first family! Chei! The boy fresh like a thousand dollar bill! And aunty Patience looks very very beautiful. I love these people. God bless them.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Outstrip(f): 8:37pm On May 30, 2011
Are you people trying to force me to like this Jonathan guy. Okay you succeeded. He does seem to adore his family. I like that he has his arms around his daughter. Thry look good together.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by adconline(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2011
Very UGLY CHILDREN
Dont they have beautiful children in Nigeria anymor

Monkey pikin no fine, but de mama like am. Can I get her daughter's ping number?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Gbenge77(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2011
"Live from Otuoke"
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by jude33084(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2011
the boy looks like one of the Akin and Pawpaw guys,, are you guys sure Osita havnt been visiting Patience lately grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by supereagle(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2011
iv4real:

The girl is more than 12years, our democracy is just 12yrs old,she must have the girl before he became the deputy gov.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Outstrip(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2011
How long has he been married
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by elrony(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2011
useless nairalanders and their silly insinuations!!, any reasonable folk can tell these are kidz from both parents!!!! mtcheewss!!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by henry101(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Don't mind them jare. . .how can these old people have these small kids as children at this time of their lives.patience is still pregnant and yet to deliver.can't you see how her tummy looks like a calabash ?

You are so foolish and very lousy with what you say,
Post the pictures of your mother, Fool,
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by DisGuy: 9:49pm On May 30, 2011
see beef o

these same people wont hesitate to curse Tafa Balewa chewing sugar on the floor with his kids, or Turai and her pikin them, or even Ajimobi's daughter from Ibadan

Now they say something about the Bayelsan umblella champion e turn to fight, you na no dey shame?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Thirst4Lif: 9:52pm On May 30, 2011
Probably he started having kids when he could afford to give them the best as Deputy Governor

I doubt it. Men aren't usally that smart when it comes to sex.

Patience needs to lose about 200 pounds.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by goggs(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2011
henry101:

You are so foolish and very lousy with what you say,
Post the pictures of your mother,  Fool,

Supported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go  On BLUETOOTH Post am make we see
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by MeGaStReEt: 10:19pm On May 30, 2011
strangest:

Una no dey taya?? SAHARA REPORTERS

[size=13pt]LMAO[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Blazing99: 10:45pm On May 30, 2011
I was told from a reliable medical source that while Jonathan was deputy governor of Bayelsa. He went to do surrogacy with his wife Patience in India to curb their infertility issues. This explains why the children are so young. Normally Patience children should have been 20+ if she never had fertility issues.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Cuteobi(f): 11:46pm On May 30, 2011
jude33084:

the boy looks like one of the Akin and Pawpaw guys,, are you guys sure Osita havnt been visiting Patience lately grin grin
stupid fellow.cant u see d kids look like their parents
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by brinell(m): 1:15am On May 31, 2011
Blazing99:

I was told from a reliable medical source that while Jonathan was deputy governor of Bayelsa. He went to do surrogacy with his wife Patience in India to curb their infertility issues. This explains why the children are so young. Normally Patience children should have been 20+ if she never had fertility issues.

So is it a crime to have fertility issues? Have you checked yourself? Honestly, you reason like a child I must say, like someone who has not experienced life. Dude look and ask around, and you'll see that fertility issues are common.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by odumchi: 5:08am On May 31, 2011
Oma-Akpai:

see d boy chick, e go don chop enough FISH, trust Ijaw boy, luk like his mum grin shocked

OBOY YOU DON KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER! grin grin grin

But I wonder do they speak Igbo or Ijaw at home?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by member479760: 5:36am On May 31, 2011
General Buhari no go fi sleep normal after seeing those pix ooo!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Ikengawo: 7:36am On May 31, 2011
Cheii!!!! Goodluck, so u have a daughter ? If I wasn't married God safe you I would have have pick her for a wife (like Isa Yaguda)

pedophile
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by dayokanu(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2011
saintneo:

from confirmed sources: these children were born to Goodluck and Patience; there are other children of Goodluck by other women. People of Bayelsa state are very polygamous and divorce is rampant in the society as well.

I thought in one of GEJ's campaign jingles he said he has been faithful to his wife? Faithful to his country etc
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by dustydee: 8:49am On May 31, 2011
The children are still very young.No wonder he said his children do not school abroad abi na primary school they go go do abroad?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by 9jarocks(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2011
How come we haven't seen them before

Is this not Arrangee govt
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by 702: 8:57am On May 31, 2011
@OP: Fabolous!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by hawee: 9:23am On May 31, 2011
This is lovely! Contratulation Dr Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by mysmoothie: 9:45am On May 31, 2011
Lovely family, its so so obvious that the kids are theirs and even if not its nobodys business. Am happy for them, congratulations on the inauguration.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by chelseabmw(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2011
Happy people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.