Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

It Is Impossible For Man To Inherit The Kingdom Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Impossible For Man To Inherit The Kingdom Of God (187 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / The Unrighteous Shall Not Inherit The Kingdom Of God - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Impossible For Man To Inherit The Kingdom Of God by Ayion: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2021
What will probably be going through your mind now is, “if this be true, why have we been wasting our time trying to inherit the kingdom of God?”

As a Christian it’s important that we read the word of God and seek understanding so our efforts will not be in vain.

There are two kingdoms:
The kingdom of God and the kingdom of Men. The only way God enters the kingdom of men is if he becomes man ( this we haven seen in the birth of Jesus Christ) so also, man can enter Gods kingdom only if his nature is changed and he becomes god.
Some of you will ask “ How can this be?”
[John 3: 3-6]
“3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

A lot of people have this wired view of whom God is. They think He is one old man with wrinkled body and gray hair that needs walking stick to move around. You are wrong , that’s not God.
Who is God then?
God is love. We can see this in [1 John 4: 7-8]
“7-Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8-He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.”
God is Light. We can also see this in [1 John 1: 5]
“5-This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.”
Re: It Is Impossible For Man To Inherit The Kingdom Of God by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Who cares about such nonsense kingdom. I prefer inheriting marine kingdom.
Re: It Is Impossible For Man To Inherit The Kingdom Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Of Course! A stranger does not and cannot INHERIT A Property which belongs to Another.

Only children of An Owner of Property have a Right to inherit!
Re: It Is Impossible For Man To Inherit The Kingdom Of God by J0y0usever(f): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2021
greenmaster:
atheist you need help
Re: It Is Impossible For Man To Inherit The Kingdom Of God by Mleeperbother: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
greenmaster:
asin eh.
when we inherit the kingdom, then what next? All these children tales.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Azemobor Gregory - The Voice Of Truth. / Rhapsody Teevo - Daily Devotional For Teenagers / Pride Destroys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.