Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence (482 Views)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Appointed Acting CAF President / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence by reportminds: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nigerian football Federation, NFF, president Amaju Pinnick took to his social media space to express his excitement after he hosted the FIFA president at his residence.

Amaju Pinnick posted pictures of Gianni Infantino at his home in Ikoyi, Lagos over the weekend. The FIFA president reportedly met the family of the NFF president.

Infantino was hosted along with other dignitaries from Ghana, Comoros, Mali, South Africa, Mali,Niger, Togo,immediate past President of the United States Soccer Federation, Carlos Cordera,FIFA Deputy General Secretary Mathias .

Sharing the photos on his verified Instagram page (@amajumelvinpinnick),he captioned the post: "It was indeed a priceless privilege to have the FIFA PRESIDENT, Gianni Infantino and my colleagues from Ghana, Comoros, Mali, South Africa, Mali,Niger, Togo,immediate past President of the United States Soccer Federation, Carlos Cordera,FIFA Deputy General Secretary Mathias Grafstrom et al had lunch with my family at my Ikoyi residence. Gianni loves Africa, i remain an unrepentant apostle of his vision for global football. God Almighty is great. Thank God for everything. "

Read more: http://www.reportminds.com/2021/10/nff-president-amaju-pinnick-hosts-fifa.html

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence by Ppogbae: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
See money grin
Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence by Bola146(f): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
This man don chop money falafala

1 Like

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence by Nanaborga(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Enjoy big man , I like your swag and packaging but you dey fuckup at times sha

1 Like

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence by chukwuibuipob: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
sadNigerians money @work.The pipu that pay their tax are still struggling to eat 3 times daily.Coke/pepsi, Guinness stout brewery increase their products and use the money to sponsor NFA.Nigeria don bend. sad
Pa Bubu will go borrow money for these thieves to loot sad
Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Hosts FIFA President Infantino At His Residence by paulolee(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
money too sweet...

(1) (Reply)

Is Chelsea Unstoppable After Trashing Norwich 7 Goals? / Would This Be My Last? / Sure Booking Codes For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.