Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos (33471 Views)

#bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Godwin25king: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
It is finished undecided
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Iamagoodgirll: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Misplaced priority
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
In Bbnaija your votes counts but in the Zoo Elections, Supreme Court Tanko and INEC determines the outcome of your votes to the highest bidder based on tribal and religious affinity

So you know the difference
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stupid set of youths,that lack any contributing factor,no intelligence no nothing,all they use their life for is social media
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
I really don't blame nigerian politicians.
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
More reason they are called lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Kingcalls: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
AmbaliJ:
This would have been happening all over his native igboland, but fear of UnGunKnownMen no gree dem try am. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Igbos are not stupid
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
AureliusWolf:
grin The priorities and attention of Nigerian youths is always in the wrong place, lazy dumb youths indeed.

Na country wey don chop belleful suppose dey indulge in godforsaken, no value adding reality show like Big Brother.

People like u ar so funny....do you know how much Kardashians family make out of keep up with Kardashians?this is 21st century stop condemning wat u don't know,,, wetin government wan do for u even if u no watch,,Dem no force u and pple are making real money with the show....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Simpleyleo: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
HenryDion:
Nigerians deserve Buhari sad
You are wise
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Bfss: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by AmbaliJ: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Igbos are not stupid

Really? So where does that leave the likes of Whitemoney, Liquorose, Cross, etc, who are on the show, as well as those voting for them? Are they no longer igbos again
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by abobote: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Stop talking nonsense and address the main issues. Who told you I voted for anyone? Must I take sides with you? You will certainly be a dictator even as local government councillor.
You have not raised any issue Mr bad belle, BBN is a reality show, and people have the right to vote who they found deserving. Anyway is already late, coz he is winning tonight
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by xeratech: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
GreatSuccess:
Lazy youths!!! grin
If I slap that your mouth now you will know I am the best web developer in Nigeria wink
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Those shouting lazy youths upandan.... Will be the first to put on their generator this night grin
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Queseda: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
AmbaliJ:
This would have been happening all over his native igboland, but fear of UnGunKnownMen no gree dem try am. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Is Lagos not Igbo land? How many yourbas are in Lagos?
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Shezzman: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are very analytical. Nice.
omoolokunEsin:
They have forgotten that, Shine Ya Eye is the name of the game. The more you see, the less you understand. What I don't understand is the hype about Whitemoney. He didn't win any major Task throughout, dozed during workouts, refused to associate meaningfully with any Housemate because they might spoil his "strategy" and above all, he's annoyingly inarticulate. Only God knows what they saw in a guy who's as fake as they come? He's afraid of competition, to the ends that he nearly choked when Biggie returned Pere and Angel into the Game. He doesn't possess the needed acumen required in a Winner who can successfully represent a major social Platform anywhere in the world in the next one year or so. Na dat Kain porsin some people wan lose sleep over, mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Sammerboi: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bunch of lazy youth lol
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by KaplanDee: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by AureliusWolf: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

People like u ar so funny....do you know how much Kardashians family make out of keep up with Kardashians?this is 21st century stop condemning wat u don't know,,, wetin government wan do for u even if u no watch,,Dem no force u and pple are making real money with the show....

Is it that you can't read? Dyslexia

I said na country wey don chop belleful, with the myriad of issues Nigeria is facing right now...the country is literally on the brink of collapsing, nothing is working, and some mindless youths are campaigning for a reality show. How old are you? Are you still being fed by parents or guardians?
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
If only they can..................
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
AureliusWolf:

Is it that you can't read? Dyslexia

I said na country wey don chop belleful, with the myriad of issues Nigeria is facing right now...the country is literally on the brink of collapsing, nothing is working, and some mindless youths are campaigning for a reality show. How old are you? Are you still being fed by parents or guardians?

Ode...ar u normal?...take ur frustrated and miserable life out of here...so if the the country is on the brink of collapsing mke Dem no do what dey enjoying doing....Bleep off
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by AureliusWolf: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

Ode...ar u normal?...take ur frustrated and miserable life out of here...so if the the country is on the brink of collapsing mke Dem no do what dey enjoying doing....Bleep off

grin see what I'm staying, you're definitely a teenager or in your early twenties being fed and without responsibilities, so your priorities are still on frivolities. I have no words for you. You will definitely grow into common sense and mature conversation when reality sets in.
Have a good week ahead and tell mummy Thank You. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stream up on audiomack
White money by ThaGreatGabzy
https://audiomack.com/thagreatgabzy/song/whitemoney
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by lereinter(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Suspect33:
There are only three things in the mind of an average Nigerian youth,

1. Sex

2. Relationship

3. Fast money

This is the most useless generation ever

You mean this things aren't in the mind of adults

Or let me say

When your so called "saint" adults were not thinking of the above when they were youths, nigeria would have been another Eldorado
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nigerian Yoots are a passionate lot let us energize their creativity even if we have to dangle a loot as a motivation.
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Tigaremporium: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
And you people re still asking why Buhari is calling us Lazy youth... Can't we channel this passion,zeal and energy to something that will change the affairs of this Nation..2023 is around the corner..
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by MVLOX(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
abobote:

Allow us to use our time and money the way we like provided its not infringing on yours

Have I, in anyway deprived you of the above-mentioned?
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Kennyking1234: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Just get out abeg.

But you were on this platform shouting and drumming support for Boma, that one who bangs married women up and down.

Just shut up.
the guy is very usless
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Kennyking1234: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Just get out abeg.

But you were on this platform shouting and drumming support for Boma, that one who bangs married women up and down.

Just shut up.
the guy is very useless don't mind him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.