Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos (33467 Views)

#bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Lucheze(f): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney winner ooooooo
The real goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWCKbbgH8A
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by kcspincy: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
They have forgotten that, Shine Ya Eye is the name of the game. The more you see, the less you understand. What I don't understand is the hype about Whitemoney. He didn't win any major Task throughout, dozed during workouts, refused to associate meaningfully with any Housemate because they might spoil his "strategy" and above all, he's annoyingly inarticulate. Only God knows what they saw in a guy who's as fake as they come? He's afraid of competition, to the ends that he nearly choked when Biggie returned Pere and Angel into the Game. He doesn't possess the needed acumen required in a Winner who can successfully represent a major social Platform anywhere in the world in the next one year or so. Na dat Kain porsin some people wan lose sleep over, mtcheew!

For saying this against who God has blessed I promise you ,you will NEVER go far in life,mark today's date 4-10-2021
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2021
kcspincy:

For saying this against who God has blessed I promise you ,you will NEVER go far in life,mark today's date 4-10-2021

Cause causeless shall not come. there's no divination against Jacob, neither enchantment against Israel. Who God has blessed, no one cause!
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Ha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.