Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy (1307 Views)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
I have seen that, Nigeria society does not embrace virtue at all. No matter the good you do, people will still choose not to understand you but attack you.

In year 2013 I saw a lady that relocated into my neighbourhood. I saw that she has a son, a very bright young boy of about 14 years of age.

Something unknown to me happened to the legs of this boy that lead to disability, maybe it is as a result of sickness or injection. The most painful things for me is that, they seem very poor.

I started praying in my heart, looking for a way to go into their life. For me, I badly wanted this lady and her son in my life as I see it as rare privilege for such priceless humans to be in my life. Damnnnn, I love this young boy

Sometimes, I will go into their yard, walking around, asking question about them, looking for a way to enter their life. I knew I can make their own world beautiful.

One day, I saw they were moving out of the neighborhood because of the poverty in their life. The only property they have was their clothes. I did not want to loss the young boy and I have no choice but to secretely follow them up to where ever they were going. After about 90 mins walk, I saw that, the lady and her son was moving back to her parents house, it was a (wooden) plank house, built in a swampy area, not far from the river.

I felt so bad as I did not want them to continue to suffer poverty. I knew that, the Nigeria government do not care about the physically challenge or the handicap, so I have to try my best

I went into the compound and I gave a knock, knock. I thought they would allow me in of which they did not. I spoke to the lady and asked her if she knows me. She said, yes, she knows me. She even describe where I live and ask me why I came.

I started explaining my intention. I told her I came because I am deeply concern about the well being of her son. I told her I so much love and care about she and her son and I intend to open a bank account for her son and will put her son on a monthly payment. I will need her to use the money to take good care of the boy. I told her to kindly accept me.

I thought she will accept me and embrace my generous offer, but she scream and started shouting at me; holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire.

The grand mother was there, she too started shouting, calling me Satan, Satan, Satan, Satan, devil.. ... devil... Satan....... devil...... Satan ........Satan.

I was shocked as mother and daughter were shouting, calling me an enemy sent forth by Satan to destroy their teenage son.

I started pleading with her to calm down and try to understand my good motive. If you see how I was pleading with them that day just for them to accept me.

As I continue to plead, asking them to reason, the grand mother instantly lay hold of a bucket of water and started sprinkling water on me, calling me - the great Satan who was sent forth to destroy her grand son, while her daughter was busy calling out holy ghost fire on me. I look at the teenage boy, I saw that he seem very happy over the display of his mother and grand mother.

As I left the place, I felt so sad and embarrassed.

I know that, not many have that thought to build and help children that are not their own.

THE MESSAGE

I know I did well because, he does much who loves much. He does much who does a thing in love. He does well who serves the common good rather than his own interests.

Many sufferer has been abandoned, and many good works has be purposely left undone. Without charity our purpose in this life is of no value, but anything done in charity, be it ever so small and trivial, is entirely fruitful inasmuch as God weighs the love with which a man acts rather than the deed itself.

FINAL WORDS

In this life, I am fulfilling my purpose. I seeks self in nothing but I do all things for the glory of God. More so, I envies no man, because I desires no personal pleasure nor does I wish to rejoice in myself; rather I desires the greater glory of God above all things.

If my fellow black men had a spark of true love in their heart, they would surely see that all the things they are pursuing on this earth are nothing but vanity!
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
I have had many brutal demonic physicall and spiritual attack just by trying to help some of my suffering nigeria brothers. Yes, demonic attack just by trying to help.

Since many people failed to deals with their demons, life changing help will continue to pass them by.

Many will even fight against help because the demons in their life is very actively at work in them and through them.

Like I said before and will say it again, people should deal with their demons if they need life changing help.

Yes, I have also dealt with the devils in my life and clear all the devils out from my life.

I am a free person.

God Himself had set me free.
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by chukwuibuipob: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
cool good lullaby story wink
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Na wa o.
Sisisioge come and read this one again. grin

@OP

That they are poor does not mean they do not have common sense or should be totally gullible.

You presented in a very creepy manner, stalking the woman and appearing suddenly at her door demanding to open a bank account for her son. Who does that? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nonye993(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hi Lostchild,

You are actually lucky to leave there unharmed. The minds of people have been polluted with traditional beliefs, that's why you were tagged 'satan'. Also, they must have felt like you have been stalking them for wrong intentions due to the way you tracked them to the family house. You can't also blame the young boy for laughing, I'm sure he doesn't even know your intentions.

It's not a bad thing to reach out to a single mum in order to render help to the family. Nonetheless, this is Nigeria, a place where people see kindness as evil.

I have read through so many of your writeups about your personal life experiences on 'rejections'. Hence, the need to provide an alternative means to you. If you fear that reaching out to a particular family all by yourself in order to help them will bring further embarrassment to you, you can request for the assistance of your friends/colleagues or organizations to reach out to that particular family on your behalf (you can as well go with them).

People will find it more safe if you go with others rather than go alone. They will feel more comfortable with 3 or 4 persons, than 1 person.

That my piece.

1 Like

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by ArchEnemy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Yeah, seem creepy
How did you even get to conclude the disability was due to abortion or something
I hope you have learnt the place of finding the right timing to get into peoples' lives to win their trust before further management plans
Lastly, Hope it is not that you 'like' that woman?
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lai Mohammed wannabe.....

1 Like

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by sisisioge: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Beloved3:
Na wa o.
Sisisioge come and read this one again. grin

@OP

That they are poor does not mean they do not have common sense or should be totally gullible.

You presented in a very creepy manner, stalking the woman and appearing suddenly at her door demanding to open a bank account for her son. Who does that? grin grin

Asually aunty, I avoid this OP's thread by all means and won't still read this one. Maybe Seun should float a Readers Assistance Programme where counsellors and therapists can assist the different users of this site. This OP should have a full scholarship fa grin

3 Likes

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
sisisioge:

Asually aunty, I avoid this OP's thread by all means and won't still read this one. Maybe Seun should float a Readers Assistance Programme where counsellors and therapists can assist the different users of this site. This OP should have a full scholarship fa grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nonye993:
Hi Lostchild,

You are actually lucky to leave there unharmed. The minds of people have been polluted with traditional beliefs, that's why you were tagged 'satan'. Also, they must have felt like you have been stalking them for wrong intentions due to the way you tracked them to the family house. You can't also blame the young boy for laughing, I'm sure he doesn't even know your intentions.

It's not a bad thing to reach out to a single mum in order to render help to the family. Nonetheless, this is Nigeria, a place where people see kindness as evil.

I have read through so many of your writeups about your personal life experiences on 'rejections'. Hence, the need to provide an alternative means to you. If you fear that reaching out to a particular family all by yourself in order to help them will bring further embarrassment to you, you can request for the assistance of your friends/colleagues or organizations to reach out to that particular family on your behalf (you can as well go with them).

People will find it more safe if you go with others rather than go alone. They will feel more comfortable with 3 or 4 persons, than 1 person.

That my piece.

Meanwhile, I'd like to relate some personal issues of mine to you. Thanks.

It was a nice offer I made. It was either they accept it or reject it as they did. I don't need to go there with crowd just got them to accept me

The truth is that, people need to deal with demons, if not they will die in the curse of poverty
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
ArchEnemy:
Yeah, seem creepy
How did you even get to conclude the disability was due to abortion or something
I hope you have learnt the place of finding the right timing to get into peoples' lives to win their trust before further management plans

So na only the abortion place you read abi?

Many sufferers should go and deal with their demons.
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
sisisioge:

My question to you is very simple.

Will you reject such generous offer?
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
ArchEnemy:
Yeah, seem creepy

Leave those your ignorant talk

Will you reject such handsome offer?
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Pumpumking: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2021
BKsoul:
Lai Mohammed wannabe.....

wow this is great. u dont cuss people no more u now like like city babe insted of village girllllll. by the ay i will l give u moiney
...anyways gimmme yor nomba & wot time can o called u please? smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by efficiencie(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Lostchild:
I have seen that, Nigeria society does not embrace virtue at all. No matter the good you do, people will still choose not to understand you but attack you.

In year 2013 I saw a lady that relocated into my neighbourhood. I saw that she has a son, a very bright young boy of about 14 years of age.

Something unknown to me happened to the legs of this boy that lead to disability, maybe it is as a result of sickness or injection. The most painful things for me is that, they seem very poor.

I started praying in my heart, looking for a way to go into their life. For me, I badly wanted this lady and her son in my life as I see it as rare privilege for such priceless humans to be in my life. Damnnnn, I love this young boy

Sometimes, I will go into their yard, walking around, asking question about them, looking for a way to enter their life. I knew I can make their own world beautiful.

One day, I saw they were moving out of the neighborhood because of the poverty in their life. The only property they have was their clothes. I did not want to loss the young boy and I have no choice but to secretely follow them up to where ever they were going. After about 90 mins walk, I saw that, the lady and her son was moving back to her parents house, it was a (wooden) plank house, built in a swampy area, not far from the river.

I felt so bad as I did not want them to continue to suffer poverty. I knew that, the Nigeria government do not care about the physically challenge or the handicap, so I have to try my best

I went into the compound and I gave a knock, knock. I thought they would allow me in of which they did not. I spoke to the lady and asked her if she knows me. She said, yes, she knows me. She even describe where I live and ask me why I came.

I started explaining my intention. I told her I came because I am deeply concern about the well being of her son. I told her I so much love and care about she and her son and I intend to open a bank account for her son and will put her son on a monthly payment. I will need her to use the money to take good care of the boy. I told her to kindly accept me.

I thought she will accept me and embrace my generous offer, but she scream and started shouting at me; holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire.

The grand mother was there, she too started shouting, calling me Satan, Satan, Satan, Satan, devil.. ... devil... Satan....... devil...... Satan ........Satan.

I was shocked as mother and daughter were shouting, calling me an enemy sent forth by Satan to destroy their teenage son.

I started pleading with her to calm down and try to understand my good motive. If you see how I was pleading with them that day just for them to accept me.

As I continue to plead, asking them to reason, the grand mother instantly lay hold of a bucket of water and started sprinkling water on me, calling me - the great Satan who was sent forth to destroy her grand son, while her daughter was busy calling out holy ghost fire on me. I look at the teenage boy, I saw that he seem very happy over the display of his mother and grand mother.

As I left the place, I felt so sad and embarrassed.

I know that, not many have that thought to build and help children that are not their own.

THE MESSAGE

I know I did well because, he does much who loves much. He does much who does a thing in love. He does well who serves the common good rather than his own interests.

Many sufferer has been abandoned, and many good works has be purposely left undone. Without charity our purpose in this life is of no value, but anything done in charity, be it ever so small and trivial, is entirely fruitful inasmuch as God weighs the love with which a man acts rather than the deed itself.

FINAL WORDS

In this life, I am fulfilling my purpose. I seeks self in nothing but I do all things for the glory of God. More so, I envies no man, because I desires no personal pleasure nor does I wish to rejoice in myself; rather I desires the greater glory of God above all things.

If my fellow black men had a spark of true love in their heart, they would surely see that all the things they are pursuing on this earth are nothing but vanity!

Dude! Are you the Holy ghost? Why are you trying so hard to enter someone else's life? Fickle human like you want to enter somebody's life. The first and best way to help a person is in the place of prayer because you do not know more than what you can see or hear. Only the LORD Jesus knows all and only He can be a propitiation and advocate for us before the Father. It is when you receive a revelation from the LORD Jesus concerning the challenge of a person and how you can intervene. Zeal without knowledge is tantamount to suicide!

1 Like

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2021
efficiencie:

Dude! Are you the Holy ghost? Why are you trying so hard to enter someone else's life? Fickle human like you want to enter somebody's life. The first and best way to help a person is in the place of prayer because you do not know more than what you can see or hear. Only the LORD Jesus knows all and only He can be a propitiation and advocate for us before the Father. It is when you receive a revelation from the LORD Jesus concerning the challenge of a person and how you can intervene. Zeal without knowledge is tantamount to suicide!

SHUT UP, You hypocrite.

Who church want to help? or who I want help inside for church? Does church help people? Church nor see them dey suffer?

Do you know how long I have been helping people this way?

Self-centered and greedy people like you are the reason why Nigeria is a back ward nation
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by efficiencie(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP, You hypocrite.

Who church help? or who I want help for church?

Church nor see them dey suffer?

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is a back ward nation

Dude get some sense na...it is free. I did not mention church in the post na. Monitoring spirit. Dey dia dey monitor people. One dey you go monitor d wan wey go kidnap you.

1 Like

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2021
sisisioge:

I have waited for you to answer my question but I am sure your answer to my question will only show your hypocrisy.

I will also advice you to fully avoid my thread because my post will only reveal more of the demon in some women
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Seun should kuku give you your own section and call it:

"Lostchild and his neverending stories. We don tire". grin

3 Likes

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Seun should kuku give you your own section and call it:

"Lostchild and his neverending stories. We don tire". grin

I am done with my stories. I will share a bit of teaching on religion section, then go silent this month of oct grin
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
efficiencie:

Dude get some sense na...it is free. I did not mention church in the post na. Monitoring spirit. Dey dia dey monitor people. One dey you go monitor d wan wey go kidnap you.

If you like fight any help that is coming into your life. I m sure that your holy ghost will fold his hand and watch you suffer all your life.

I have finish my course here in Nigeria
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You said that in August or so, but have opened 1000 threads since.

Believe me this time grin

I just have last 5 thread on religion section.
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by efficiencie(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lostchild:

If you like fight any help that is coming your way.

I have finish my course here in Nigeria

Oh so you are taking your help to the next level...where are you going to next? Afghanistan? They need help there you know.

1 Like

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lostchild:

So na only the abortion place you read abi?

Many sufferers should go and deal with their demons.
You too go and deal with your demons... Your wahala too much..
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKsoul:
You too go and deal with your demons... Your wahala too much..

Yes.
I have dealt with them and clean them out from my foundation. I am Indeed a free man

Have you dealt with your (demons) ?
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2021
efficiencie:

Oh so you are taking your help to the next level...where are you going to next? Afghanistan? They need help there you know.

Why will I tell you about God plan for my life?

Are you devil?

1 Like

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Lostchild:

Yes.
I have dealt with them and clean them out from my foundation. I am Indeed a free man

Have you dealt with your (demons) ?
If truly, you have dealt with your demons... Your life will not be this bitter.... Bitterness is leading you to perdition but you dey form woke....

I have no demons baibay ... I am BEAUTIFUL AND KIND SOUL....

2 Likes

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2021
BKsoul:
If truly, you have dealt with your demons... Your life will not be this bitter.... Bitterness is leading you to perdition but you dey form woke....

I have no demons baibay ... I am BEAUTIFUL AND KIND SOUL....

SHUT UP

Nigeria women has too much demon in their life.

Have you deal with your demon?
Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2021
How is bitterness eating me up when I am currently praying and working towards placing 7 men and 5 women on monthly or yearly payment.

I am even praying for God to restore me so that I can help people online.

BKsoul. Poverty quench you their.

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Attack And Embarrassment That Day Was Heavy by Lostchild(m): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2021
âś‹BKsoul

You are a hypocrite. Yes, I called you a big hypocrite. If you are truly a kind person as you claim, you will understand the above write up that, its writer only acted out of unselfish genuine love and kindness.

I may sound like a proud person but I was only being honest and expressive. It is only demons possessive people will attack anyone that wants to help them.

I suffered so much in life, so I know what what I feels when I see a person suffering

I, myself need help but that does mean I cannot help my fellow brothers / sisters who are sufferers.

You do not know the kind of brutal demonic attack I have received just by trying to help some few of my suffering nigeria people. Since many people failed to deals with their demons, life changing help will continue to pass them by.

I will advice you to have sense and be a learner. Learn from all those who have been there before you.

I previously told you, Go and deals with the devils in your family, so that help will come your way.

I repeat; Go and deal with your demons and be free just like me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50k Giveaway To Moms Of Special Needs Kids / Household ITEMS@ Giveaway prices / Can You Pass The Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.