Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message (1731 Views)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by reportminds: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Famous Nigerian musician took to his social media space to celebrate his beautiful wife.

Timi Dakolo came into the limelight after he emerged winner of the inaugural season of Idols West Africa in 2007.

The singer and song writer posted snap of his wife, Busola who is celebrating her new age today. Timi showered her with some sweet words and expressed how his wife and mother of his three kids inspires him.

Timi and Busola got married in 2012,and they have been blessed with three Children: Zoe Ateni Dakolo, Hallel Dakolo, Alexander Dakolo.

Sharing the post on his verified Instagram page (@timidakolo),he wrote:

"Happy Birthday to the Wifest wife @busoladakolo. If you can, send her gift,I just paid school fees. The prayer warrior. kogi bowl of expensive Stew. My gossip partner. Defender of yard people in the spirit and in flesh Mama Alexander,Hallel and Zoe.Timi Dakolo’ wife. Fitness Guru.
Bully and Stubborn Thing like you.. Waking me up by 3am to settle quarrel is not Godly behavior. You are the only person in the world that starts a fight and finishes it and then say “you know I don’t like fighting”���
Still don’t understand why you keep a debtor for your husband and must collect it at the end of the month. Meanwhile you never pay back when you borrow from me.
I know that i am not an ajebo butter like you,manage me like that.
You look nothing like your age because I no Dey stress you.��‍♂️��‍♂️
All of una Wey Dey spin my wife, make una sha know say we Dey discuss una for house Dey laugh.
And finally Busola,No be every time Dem take light,them Dey on Generator. Learn to open window. Sweating Is good and diesel 290 per liter. Thank you for understanding Happy birthday @busoladakolo. "

Read more : http://www.reportminds.com/2021/10/singer-timi-dakolo-celebrates-his-wife.html

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

2 Likes

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by flames007(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Despite the bruhaha that would have destroyed other marriages, Timi dakolo's marriage is still waxing strong. That's impressive. God bless their Union.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Kestolove(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
pastor fatoyinbo ex girlfriend
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Okonjo123(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
cheesy[color=#000000][/color] grin cool
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
You can even hear the rhythm of his heart through the message.

Who say love no sweet? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Kunlelee: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Love nwatiti

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Tmb78(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
flames007:
Despite the bruhaha that would have destroyed other marriages, Timi dakolo's marriage is still waxing strong. That's impressive. God bless their Union.
Abi o!
This is highly unexpected to some hateful beings
They will have emergency insomnia and high BP this night aswearugud! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by flames007(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kestolove:
STFU!! angry

Matter that has died. You're impossibly unforgiving. ur husband will have work to do.
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by flames007(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tmb78:
Abi o!
This is highly unexpected to some hateful beings
They will have emergency insomnia and high BP this night aswearugud! grin grin
I tell you. This guy and his wife really shocked many people who thought the marriage will sink. They are an inspiration to others.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Iamagoodgirll: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Happy birthday Busiola. I give it to your husband he's a man

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Muna4real(f): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
All of una Wey Dey spin my wife, make una sha know say we Dey discuss una for house Dey laugh.

I love this part smiley

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by poweranger(f): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
happy birthday ma'am

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Digmygold: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
flames007:

Truth be told. The wife actually looks very unhappy. Guess that "bruhaha" is still very much present AMD taking its toll on the marriage.
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is the kind of man I want,the man that will love me more even when I misbehave and act silly and not one that'll punish me for my silly actions.
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by flames007(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Digmygold:

Truth be told. The wife actually looks very unhappy. Guess that "bruhaha" is still very much present AMD taking its toll on the marriage.
How can you detect the 'unhappiness' from just one picture? I believe that since they made a conscious decision to make their marriage work(as all sensible couple would), they let go of every past misdeeds for peace to reign.

If not, I doubt Timi would do what he just did publicly.
There's no doubt in mind the he truly loves her. So I don't see where the unhappiness would come from.
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Beautiful woman. Busolas are always pretty.
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Olajummy29: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Love is beautiful
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Digmygold: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
flames007:
How can you detect the 'unhappiness' from just one picture? I believe that since they made a conscious decision to make their marriage work(as all sensible couple would), they let go of every past misdeeds for peace to reign.

If not, I doubt Timi would do what he just did publicly.
There's no doubt in mind the he truly loves her. So I don't see where the unhappiness would come from.

I cannot tell from one picture that they are unhappy but you can tell from from one probably fake "public" display of love that they are? Hmnnnn.....Time will tell.
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by OG1BABY(f): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by cassidy1996(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kestolove:
you are an ex too
Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by folake4u(f): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Muna4real:

I love this part smiley

I'm telling you. It's so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kestolove:

Please, move on.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Tonto Dikeh Gave Me Her Ex Hubby's Name For My Granny To Destroy Him"- Bobrisky / Meet Davido's 7 Beautiful Baby Mamas And Their Kids / Fans Reacts As Glimpses Of Yemi Alade's Leaks In Viral Video And Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.