Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink (3147 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Video: Young Man Caught Poisoning Friend’s Drink, Forced To Drink It / Man Vomits After He Was Forced To Consume A Friend’s Drink That He Poisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Stankovic22: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Christianos: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Aiye le o; ibosi o cry cry
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by amSTARboy: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frenemies
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Stankovic22: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
amSTARboy:
Frenemies

Trust no one

3 Likes

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Righteousness2(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wickedness and Evil are Real.

Unfriendly Friends are littered Everywhere.

The Heart of Human is Desperately Evil. It's takes Genuie encounter with JESUS Christ for a the Human Heart to be Repaired.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Kondomatic(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
The future is Chiwetelu Agu's apprentice.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by philipstanley(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
To everyone reading this!
May God deliver us from wolves in sheep's clothing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Stankovic22: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future is Chiwetelu Agu's apprentice.

LMAO grin grin
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by slimjohn2k5: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Boogyman557: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. I REPEAT D WORLD AINT SAFE. SAME REASON I DNT HVE A GF. ALL I DO IS HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Wawelexy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
The heart of MAN is wicked!!!

Innocent MAN, it should be the heart of WOMAN instead!!!

Anyone that does not fear those creatures is half dead already....

Fat pig with devilish heart....

1 Like

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Mayng01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
That is called rip in advance
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by illmatic101(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
shocked

There's a thin line between jealousy and witchcraft.
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Stankovic22: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mayng01:
That is called rip in advance

I doubt if he drank that thing... From the video I saw. He carried the bottle and not the poisoned glass
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Rickmann: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stankovic22:
Heart of a woman is dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvYtY4ZVbts

Omo this is scary, man shocked
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Karma... Her fate would soon be worse off
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Akposkibo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Onyenna(m): 1:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Da fvck!!
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Mrscarter(f): 1:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Stankovic22:
Heart of a woman is dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvYtY4ZVbts

Its wise to keep ur circle small n tight
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Karlovych: 3:49am On Oct 04, 2021
embarassed Afonjers and poison, spits.
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Stankovic22: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

Its wise to keep ur circle small n tight

Truth

2 Likes

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by suffering: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Christianos:
Aiye le o; ibosi o cry cry
What does this rubbish mean? You’re a Nairalander so confusion is your next course of action. Keep the meaning to yourself.

She likely spiked the drink. The man looks a sugar daddy type so he’ll either get robbed, raped or both.
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Stankovic22: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
suffering:
What does this rubbish mean? You’re a Nairalander so confusion is your next course of action. Keep the meaning to yourself.

She likely spiked the drink. The man looks a sugar daddy type so he’ll either get robbed, raped or both.

How u take know
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by suffering: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stankovic22:

How u take know
UTME question No. 22. 40 marks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by ray501(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stupid man! How can you drop ur glass of drink like that.
Most ppl just hang out drinking not knowing the rules.

RULES
1. Alway make sure ur eyes are on ur drink and maintain a gud distance

2. Always move around with ur glass of drink no matter who you hanging out with or drinking with.

3. Its better you drink directly from the bottle if its a wine, apply rule one and two.

5. Always finish your drink before leaving ur table to ease ursef.

Lastly, trust nobody.

Note. In a situation u leave ur drink to attend to other thing, just like the guy in the video. Just spill the drink and art like its was an accident. Its better to pay for the bottle or stemware then pay with ur life.
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by suffering: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
ray501:
Stupid man! How can you drop ur glass of drink like that.
Most ppl just hang out drinking not knowing the rules.

RULES
1. Alway make sure ur eyes are on ur drink and maintain a gud distance

2. Always move around with ur glass of drink no matter who you hanging out with or drinking with.

3. Its better you drink directly from the bottle if its a wine, apply rule one and two.

5. Always finish your drink before leaving ur table to ease ursef.

Lastly, trust nobody.

Note. In a situation u leave ur drink to attend to other thing, just like the guy in the video. Just spill the drink and art like its was an accident. Its better to pay for the bottle or stemware then pay with ur life.

Long theories. Drink alone and you won’t face such problems. Better yet stay at home and enjoy yourself. It is not by force to hang out with people.
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by adajoe555: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
embarassedTrust no body

Nah why i kuku no get friends kiss
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
I pity those still keeping friends.

I'm a loner. I don't like keeping trouble around me. Friends are a big trouble and a pain in the neck.
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Mrscarter(f): 4:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Stankovic22:

Truth

Yes. I learned that the hardway and even then someone i trusted most my life did me dirty. So even those closest to you you still trust only to a certain extent.
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Bastard1stborn: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Na inside the bottle I say make drop am. MUMU girl!
Re: Lady Captured Poisoning Friend's Drink by Stankovic22: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Na inside the bottle I say make drop am. MUMU girl!

Ur name really follow u

(1) (Reply)

EndSARS: Two Robbers Lynched After Being Caught Stealing In Lekki (graphic Phot / Baba Ijesha & Princess Were In A Sexual Relationship - Yomi Fabiyi / Lady Poured Acid On Boyfriend While Asleep, Sentenced To 14 Years In U.K(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.