Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications (41743 Views)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

So lets do nothing and wait for baba God. Little wonder the country is a shithole. Do nothing. Wait for baba God sounds like no plan to me.
Thats why our politicians do nothing and wait for baba God despite being allocated billions.
LETS US OF US DO NOTHING AND WAIT FOR BABA GOD.! Sounds like hell of a plan.
STFU vaccine is a killer. More people have died from the vaccine than covid19. We don't need anything to defeat a 99.9% survival rate virus.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:

Convenient to mention they both had underlying health problems.

i thought d idea behind d vaccine was to give immunity and protection to everyone whether they had underlying health problems or not

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by gambojimeta: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
chaloskyx:
did .you guys read this part "despite being vaccinated". So my question is why on earth are governments enforcing a vaccine that does not work against COVID like they go through these lengths to enforce us to take a vaccine in the name of protecting the spread when it actual fact it does nothing to prevent you from being infected and dying for from the virus. Anyways in the near future we would find out what the real plan of this covid/vaccine sham is really about.
Fa every1 vaccinated dat dies, 1000 unvaccinated die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Jeromejnr(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Show me ONE person arrested for not taking the vaccine?

If you are not being arrested,then you have a choice..

Mr man, are you not seeing news clips of people being told to leave their jobs in other countries or being arrested for being in some public places because they don't have vaccine passes?

Have you seen what is taken place in New York?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chief Ladi had done his best.

RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
FlipModeSquade:
Show me ONE person arrested for not taking the vaccine?

If you are not being arrested,then you have a choice..
[/s] who is the fool? Can you read or Google.

Covid19 is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by ComeToJesus: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Despite the vaccine? Speechless!

Lord have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
gambojimeta:

Fa every1 vaccinated dat dies, 1000 unvaccinated die
lies.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

i thought d idea behind d vaccine was to give immunity to everyone whether they had underlying health problems or not
the vaccine is the killer

3 Likes

FairlyUSEDpussy:

Is tinubu still dealing with the Williams family??

different Williams Family I think

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by twilliamx(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rip uncle Ladi...unbelievable...still shocked...

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Sprumbaba: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:
He took the vaccine and died.... I usually don't believe when people make this claim. While I agree it is possible, I doubt it.

I know 2 people who refused to take the vaccine, one died yesterday, the other was asked to bring 10 million naira deposit at reddingtion hospital before they accept.

Just take the damn vaccine!!!!

May his soul rest in peace

Fake News.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by gambojimeta: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Unknown31:
the vaccine is the killer
Ya rite dumbo

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by solidmyk(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rip to the dead
grin grin lol for those that forces the vaccine on people

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Unknown31:
STFU vaccine is a killer. More people have died from the vaccine than covid19. We don't need anything to defeat a 99.9% survival rate virus.

I came down with Covid 19 last October and was treated in the hospital. I have taken my two shots of Moderna. My wife and daughter had the Pfizer vaccine and we are all healthy and good to go.
I dont take medical advise from pastors or politicians. I actually listen to my doctors advice on my health and that is what smart and educated people do.
Dumb individuals like yourself should have no opinion when educated people discuss important issues.
keep quiet and you might just learn a thing or two.

99% survival rate? Did you pull that statistic from your ass.?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Dialpad: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
You think everyone here is a kid, I am telling you a family is bereaved due to covid-19 complications, happened yesterday.

Another is calling Nigeria looking for other options aside from redddingting hospital 10million initial deposit.

Unknown31:
if you want to lie, at least lie respectively and be creative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:
He took the vaccine and died.... I usually don't believe when people make this claim. While I agree it is possible, I doubt it.

I know 2 people who refused to take the vaccine, one died yesterday, the other was asked to bring 10 million naira deposit at reddingtion hospital before they accept.

Just take the damn vaccine!!!!

May his soul rest in peace

this couple took it yet they died

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-vaccine-couple-death-b1928404.html

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by gambojimeta: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

I vame down with Covid 19 last October and was treated in the hospital. I have taken my two shots of Moderna. My wife and daughter has taken the Pfizer and we are all healthy and good to go. I dont take medical advise from pastors or politicians. I actually listen to my doctors advice on my health and that is what smart and educated people do.
Dumb individuals like yourself should have no opinion when educated people discuss important issues.

how old is your daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

i thought d idea behind d vaccine was to give immunity and protection to everyone whether they had underlying health problems or not

Well you thought differently.

It provides protection and DECREASES your chance of becoming severely ill from Covid-19.

Not ELIMINATE.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by moshino(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
josh123:
What's the use of the vaccine when its not working??

Do a little bit of research on vaccines before jumping to a fallacious conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Shatap, he finished you.

You probably studied Public Administration or Political science but you would want to have superior say on health related matters.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

More than 12 and less than 15. Pfizer has been cleared for use for kids above 15. My sons are taking as well.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by rottennaija(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
betcliq:
Covid 19 Is very Deadly especially if you have any health issue already . I took Zinc tablets tire Thank God I survived it last year I saw hell almost gone . It's very complicated at one point I thought it was spiritual attacks.

Not just Zn but vit d. Absolutely important in higher does say 4000iu. Early treatment is key. If you are hospitalised, even much higher doses of vit d(60000iu for more than 5 days) will help the patient have a V shape recovery.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:

Well you thought differently.

It provides protection and DECREASES your chance of becoming severely ill from Covid-19.

Not ELIMINATE.

what did i think differently?

if u say it provides protection, what protection did it provide for d michigan couple i made reference to?

is there anywhere in my comment i made mention of "ELIMINATE"? what has eliminate got to do with d discussion?

according to u:

how does this negate what i said?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by debaj10: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
so long as you're aware that doctors too are corrupt.
many, very many get paid by pharmaceutical companies to promote their drugs.
so always try to get a second opinion from other experts in the field.
just a piece of advice.
Skyview01:

I came down with Covid 19 last October and was treated in the hospital. I have taken my two shots of Moderna. My wife and daughter has taken the Pfizer and we are all healthy and good to go. I dont take medical advise from pastors or politicians. I actually listen to my doctors advice on my health and that is what smart and educated people do.

99% survival rate? Did you pull that statistic from your ass.?

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

More than 12 and less than 15. Pfizer has been cleared for use for kids above 15. My sons are taking as well.

why didnt u just give a straight age instead of telling me "more than 12 and less that 15"? is that an age?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
gambojimeta:

1.2% Isa less dan 98.8%

oga, i dont understand your english and how does it negate what i said?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

what did i think differently?

if u say it provides protection, what protection did it provide for d michigan couple i made reference to?

is there anywhere in my comment i made mention of "ELIMINATE"? what has eliminate got to do with d discussion?

according to u:

how does this negate what i said?

You want me to engage in a contest of verbosity with you?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:

Shatap, he finished you.

You probably studied Public Administration or Political science but you would want to have superior say on health related matters.

pls read where d conversation started from and where i joined d conversation. u seem to be hurt by something else. try to look for someone to comfort u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Outshines Ihedioha At PDP Campaign Rally In Imo / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.