Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) (87352 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by CXLVII: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ipob haven't done 10% of what madela did

That’s false!

Mandela took his war to the oppressor. He didn’t burn down his communities. He paid the price and didn’t abscond!

Look at a Solomon kalushi! The uncelebrated South African executed by hanging…. Those guys paid the price that even at the point of death…. He said “Aluta continua”

Malcom X was a fighter, he took the war straight to the eyes of the oppressor, likewise Mahatma Ghandi, Ken Saro wows, Adaka Aboro, And Oliver Thambo and Fela Anikulapo. This people did not burn down communities to make a point. Nelson’s ideology was arrested and jailed, not that he had atrocities on his neck

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Faber(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
uvie66:
idiot... what about all the igbos enjoying prosperity at Alaba market, or computer village, are these places on ibo land

You making sense on NL is like 1 naira equaling 1 dollar.
Your idiocy is globally recognized. Ezi ọhia
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by iknopro(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Joe Igbokwe is a big fool, tagging IPOB as people that burnt down his house is just a cheap blackmail, weeks ago you were crying that ever since you joined APC they have never invited you to meet with Buhari in Abuja but allowed FFK to meet with him and they advised you to go burn down ur house so Buhari will notice you and you went n hired boys to burn down your home, yet Buhari is yet to notice you. You are a fool joe Igbokwe

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Brimstone77: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
uvie66:
so there's nothing like freedom of expression in IPOB'S lexicon.
what's freedom of speech??

Yet you hail buhari for arresting kanu... undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:

That’s false!

Mandela took his war to the oppressor. He didn’t burn down his communities. He paid the price and didn’t abscond!

Look at a Solomon kalushi! The uncelebrated South African executed by hanging…. Those guys paid the price that even at the point of death…. He said “Aluta continua”

Malcom X was a fighter, he took the war straight to the eyes of the oppressor, likewise Mahatma Ghandi, Ken Saro wows, Adaka Aboro, And Oliver Thambo and Fela Anikulapo. This people did not burn down communities to make a point. Nelson’s ideology was arrested and jailed, not that he had atrocities on his neck
The school children Mandela boomed was what ?
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Efulefu.. Fulanis can't protect u nigga

...you encourage anarchy, arson and violence.?
Keep feeding the monster, tommorow it may be your turn to be consumed by your pet monster.
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Corporate2020: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Faber:
Good one. At least he can fully nationalise in Afonja territory Lagos. We don dash this one to Yoruba people.

His home in Igbo land is gone. Let him build another one in his new home town in Lagos.

Let's see how a foreigner will put mouth in our matters and plans.

Joe Yorubakwe is technically a Yoruba man. Don't come back to Nnewi, u no get house here. Abi you want come lodge for hotel grin grin

So, we have exchanged FFK with Joe Yorubakwe. That's not bad. You have FFK and give us Yorubakwe
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by uvie66: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
AmuEbule:
There is no better time for Lagos to take Joe Igbokwe and adopt him since he is opening his dirty mouth from there. I’m not condoning what happened to him but in life, you either put up or shut up.
is your your leader not opening his stinking mouth from Finland...if he is brave enough why not come to Nigeria and open a radio station.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Disclaimer12: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Not cursing u! I'm only telling u the gospel truth ! Check your life after 10 years and tell me if there's an improvement with this your mentality! For your information if una like make una kill una self finish! This year makes it exactly 8 years I escape from naija ! Mumu like u still dey talk of mb when countries don dey use high speed fibre with unlimited data! grin
Faber:

How can a poor peasant like u browsing with 10mb curse me. It's absurd and laughable.

Let me shock u...

U are a scumbag
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by optionalY09: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
jimyjames:

He doesn't live in the East but can't keep his mouth shut about happenings in the East?

the bottom line is that IPOB is not aiming to kill any igbo person they just want Biafra where the igbo descent can build a beautiful country like Japan. IPOB believes that every igbo person have a part in building the new nation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by danot1030: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
sweerychick:
God bless you my dear.. You just said my mind.. Burning his own house just to attract sympathy. And he knew that CCTV would capture them...

When I read your comment I feel so sorry for your level of reasoning just because of sentiment, it's a bad thing to be an ipob because it errods you of sound reasonings.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by uvie66: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
what's freedom of speech??

Yet you hail buhari for arresting kanu... undecided undecided
he broke his bail conditions
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kobicove:

Do you have proof of this? undecided

Just listen to the guy.! What a croc of shit!
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=tiger28 post=106413303]if this is how ibos THINK then we are in trouble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very very SHALLOW!!!!!![/quote

Shallow minded, but one the most successful ethnic group in Africa and all over the world .

Do a simple research
Your comment stinks,envy and jealousy (Hate )
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Madas1986(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
My brother you are free to happy in your suffering like your monkier imply.

Biafrans are leaving Nigeria.
please can they leave today because the last time I check they are the most parasite organism in Nigeria so abeg make Una pack Una wahala leave our nation
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Aboks(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
OK
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Faber(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
wellmax:

The the stupid mindset of an Igbos terrorists, so let's assume he is yoruba, you now support the burning of his property? When Yorubas start doing the same to Ibos can you stand it.

Ipob are truly brainless.

That's how Nigerian army keep burning our homes while he is in Lagos laughing and paramblating up and down talking trash. We want him to taste the pain our people pass through daily
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
If is true,Na joe Yorubakwe send his boys to burn it just to thread.

And if is true then it's time for Yorubakwe to take action,not being in lagos and making noise like a yoruba man.

Go down to east and fight the hoodlums.

Again if is true,then
let those you choose to pleased over your people join you to fight the hoodlums,even rebuild your house for you.

Ipob must remain peacefully just as Kanu ordered true his lawyer in their last visit.

Yinmu, wetin concern us. Let the madness continue jare. If dem beg Una, make una no listen. If you like, burn Igbokwe join. We go use East plant cassava las las
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by HOB777(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
More reason and evidence to eliminate or forever incarcerate that albino to pay for all these atrocities committed on innocent people's properties, business and innocent soul slained.
RIP to the lost innocent souls.
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by dapolaw(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
For the first time, I will have to agree with Buhari.... IPOB is truly a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by stinechykee: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abdul05:
Attention to all Ibos, grin grin

I would only advise you if you could listen to me.

Take all those things you can and bury those you should .leave SE to asaba now.

Breaking news,
the Biafran rebels are ready and waiting to inflict wound on their fellow citizens until the SE is let go. grin
Thesame way you cow fuckers have relocated to neighboring Niger Country after series of killing going on in your barren Northern by Boko Haram,ISWAP,Bandits,Fulani Herdsmen right

1 Like

Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
This's not good
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Brimstone77: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
uvie66:
he broke his bail conditions
really?? How please?
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by CXLVII: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

The school children Mandela boomed was what ?

Mandela did not do that, People who shared his ideology did. Just like attributing everything IPOB does to Kanu. His ideology and movement was being imbibed and almost becoming a religion. This same ideology still exist in the mind of an average South African- Believing he is being oppressed.

Mandela was not sentenced for murder…. No evidence pointed at him, but he was a lead to of the movement.

Even from verified records, A kalushi did not kill a soul, but his company of revolutionaries did. But he was a lead
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by lagdmark(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
stinechykee:
Serves that efulefu and sabo right.This will serves as a warning to those Igbos sabotaging the struggle for the restoration of Biafra such as people like that Ijele,Uche Mefor,etc and any BMC and children of hate that will quote me will die mysteriously
If you are still hoping that Biafra Nation through ipob and UGM in this age will be achieved , then Satan is using your heart. UGM have denied igbos of a Biafra nation forever. So ipob can destroy themselves and their villages if they like.
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol believe this, believe anything. When last Joe igbokwe go village. He is just chasing clout.
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Theresamay: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
sweerychick:
God bless you my dear.. You just said my mind.. Burning his own house just to attract sympathy. And he knew that CCTV would capture them...
illiterate touts
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
danot1030:

When I read your comment I feel so sorry for your level of reasoning just because of sentiment, it's a bad thing to be an ipob because it errods you of sound reasoning.

IPOB are fighting a just cause,so any ractional and progressive mind will be sympathetic with there struggles .
You love your jihadist operations,agenda's,jajaweeds (foot soldiers) ,your terrorists government,you hate any oppositions -
We can call you a jihadist sympathizer.
Its a simple arithmetic .
Who is right ? or wrong
You do the rest.
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Faber(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Not cursing u! I'm only telling u the gospel truth ! Check your life after 10 years and tell me if there's an improvement with this your mentality! For your information if una like make una kill una self finish! This year makes it exactly 8 years I escape from naija ! Mumu like u still dey talk of mb when countries don dey use high speed fibre with unlimited data! grin

If you like be away for 100 yrs e no mean say u are successful where u are. You're just in a refugee camp in Libya yarning dust.

Me I am not leaving to anywhere we dey here fighting for our land. And fools like you cannot change the status quo
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by stinechykee: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:

And if is true then it's time for Yorubakwe to take action,not being in lagos and making noise like a yoruba man.

Again if is true,then
let those you choose to pleased over your people join you to fight the hoodlums,even rebuild your house for you.

Ipob must remain peacefully just as Kanu ordered true his lawyer in their last visit.

Thank you for speaking the mind of good Igbos who knows where the shoes is paining them.I would have like to respond to those that are condemning what befall on Joe Yorubakwe but knowing their anticident and histories of how they praise anybody be it Igbo sabotours that criticise their worst nightmare which is Nnamdi Kanu
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by bjtinz: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:

Again if is true,then

"If is true" , ''. .just to thread", must remain peacefully.

Kukuma speak pigin naa. embarassed

Like discerning minds have concluded, it's only illiterates that would support this madness, and your post proves this.
Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by ObalaEmma: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is not good. We don't know the implications of this till one year

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.