Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi (6510 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by dettolgel: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

When there are no more security agents what happens ? You start paying tax to them as the new security agency?

If you dont pay they kill u?

If they will protect us why not?

Afterall we have been paying taxes for 61 years now and been pumping oil money into security as well without any meaningful result.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by udele1: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
dettolgel:

If they will protect us why not?

Afterall we have been paying taxes for 61 years now and been pumping oil money into security as well without any meaningful result.

Why are they not protecting people in Anambra now, against the fulani you claim is attacking Anambra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Mayng01(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
The shit is getting real!
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by dettolgel: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

Why are they not protecting people in Anambra now, against the fulani you claim is attacking Anambra?

It is quiet embarrassing that you can't see the irony in your own question.

We have been paying taxes since the creation of Nigeria and billions of naira has been purportedly spent on security. Why is the government unable to tackle whomever is causing chaos in the farmlands in Anambra?

Why would you want to pass the blame to UGM when we have already paid our taxes to FGN and the said government has spent billions of our naira and security?

For one this thread is not about Fulani and farmer but since you want to divert it to that I will ask you the same question I asked you few weeks back which you ran away from;

here is the question again "what is your solution to the Fulani and farmer clash in SE?"

Edit:
I don't expect you to respond as usual you always run away from questions that required logical reasoning need.

You are always quick and eager to engage in propaganda and name calling. Who knows maybe you will surprise and prove me wrong this time around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Conrod: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thought they've picked them all like beans? @helinues.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Paretomaster1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Time for the government to launch a total crackdown on these vagabonds...

Their fathers, and mothers won't say a word now, until hand start touching them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by noleflendum: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
Provided no civilian was hurt i'm not bordered.
What if Ibo policemen were also killed will you still not bordered? Don't blame Tinubu if he didn't appoint Ibo man as service chiefs because you have killed them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by loveth360(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
noleflendum:
What if Ibo policemen were also killed will you still not bordered? Don't blame Tinubu if he didn't appoint Ibo man as service chiefs because you have killed them all
[/s]Trash

4 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Danjikanbauchi: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
God protect Igbos and MNK, and give them victory over this Terrorists government.

4 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by udele1: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
dettolgel:

It is quiet embarrassing that you can't see the irony in your own question.

We have been paying taxes since the creation of Nigeria and billions of naira has been purportedly spent on security. Why is the government unable to tackle whomever is causing chaos in the farmlands in Anambra?

Why would you want to pass the blame to UGM when we have already paid our taxes to FGN and the said government has spent billions of our naira and security?

For one this thread is not about Fulani and farmer but since you want to divert it to that I will ask you the same question I asked you few weeks back which you ran away from;

here is the question again "what is your solution to the Fulani and farmer clash in SE?"

When they are killed the same people will criticise hope Uzodimma for bringing the army. The same people will claim that those killed are innocent.

Isnt it how these people ended?

Common sense will not tell you that those killed by Unknown gunmen are Igbo's. The police they kill are igbo.

Even the Unknown Gunmen killed by the army hope uzodimma brought are also igbo.

How many igbo men have to be killed before your Biafra that depends on Niger Delta comes?

How many Niger delta people have died for Biafra?

Even to sit at home, they are not doing.

But you are here celebrating the killing and destruction of igboland. Yet you claim to be wise?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Okoroawusa: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is wonderful!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Are you serious ??

Nawa o..
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by dettolgel: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

When they are killed the same people will criticise hope Uzodimma for bringing the army. The same people will claim that those killed are innocent.

Isnt it how these people ended?

Common sense will not tell you that those killed by Unknown gunmen are Igbo's. The police they kill are igbo.

Even the Unknown Gunmen killed by the army hope uzodimma brought are also igbo.

How many igbo men have to be killed before your Biafra that depends on Niger Delta comes?

How many Niger delta people have died for Biafra?

Even to sit at home, they are not doing.

But you are here celebrating the killing and destruction of igboland. Yet you claim to be wise?

Oga I am not sure if you attended secondary school, but if you did I am sorry to inform you that you learnt nothing.

Can you go back and read the trash you post then come back and tell me how it relates to my questions?

To help you out I will itemised by questions again maybe this time it will help:

1. We have been paying taxes to the FGN to provide security to the masses. Why then would you blame the level of insecurity on UGM rather than the government that has been paid to ensure security of life and properties?

I will include an example to bring it down to your level. In places run my less corrupt government say UK if someone goes on a killing spree like the Muslim extremist did in the past the security operatives went on a man hunt, without killing or endangering the lives of law abiding citizens. Why is it so difficult for our security operatives to do their job effectively rather than allowing UGM to over run the towns?

2. What is your solution to the fulani and farmer clash in Nigeria? It seems you are huge on propaganda when it comes to that.

I am sorry if my questions are too complicated for you but I am afraid I can't dumb it down any further. Secondly I assume anyone with secondary school level of education should be able to understand and respond accordingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by udele1: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
dettolgel:

Oga I am not sure if you attended secondary school, but if you did I am sorry to inform you that you learnt nothing.

Can you go back and read the trash you post then come back and tell me how it relates to my questions?

To help you out I will itemised by questions again maybe this time it will help:

1. We have been paying taxes to the FGN to provide security to the masses. Why then would you blame the level of insecurity on UGM rather than the government that has been paid to ensure security of life and properties?

I will include an example to bring it down to your level. In places run my less corrupt government say UK if someone goes on a killing spree like the Muslim extremist did in the past the security operatives went on a man hunt, without killing or endangering the lives of law abiding citizens. Why is it so difficult for our security operatives to do their job effectively rather than allowing UGM to over run the towns?

2. What is your solution to the fulani and farmer clash in Nigeria? It seems you are huge on propaganda when it comes to that.

I am sorry if my questions are too complicated for you but I am afraid I can't dumb it down any further. Secondly I assume anyone with secondary school level of education should be able to understand and respond accordingly.

Shebi the government we have been paying tax to have arrested the mastermind of the terrorist and you are declaring sit at home. Asking for his unconditional release. Allow the government to hang him then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Tomek09(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Abdul05:
Breaking news, grin grin grin

Biafran rebels are ready and waiting to inflict wound to their fellow citizens until the SE is let go
[/s]
Abdullahi....why not worry about BH, Bandits and poverty ravaging the whole North??
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Tomek09(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
ShobayoEmma:
This is becoming unbecoming.

I will advise all agitations go on break until after the outcome of the 2023 presidential election
[/s]
I don't think this will end if FG failed to release Kanu. More security personnel will die.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by lokoloko84(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
We are on a tragetory here.
After, destroying the security operatives in that region,the politicians will be the next target and will likely spread to other parts of the country in due course.
This is how, insecurity challenges starts in a region and spread to other parts based on historical events.
Those who are in other regions of the country should look and leap.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by dettolgel: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

Shebi the government we have been paying tax to have arrested the mastermind of the terrorist and you are declaring sit at home. Asking for his unconditional release. Allow the government to hang him then.

It is the right of the people to ask for his release and it the duty of the court to decide.

As for sitting at home, in my personal opinion I think it is the right form of civil disobedience because one it does not endanger the lives of the citizens and does not put our ill equipped and ill trained police in a precarious position.

I think you saying that the government should hang him is an indication of either willful or genuine ignorance on your part ( sorry if you find it offensive) because the government should as well follow the rule of law.

The governorment should ensure that the rule of law is followed at all time so as not to give room for the misuse of power.

In a civilised society there is a reason why even terrorist are accorded their full rights and authority ensure that the law is followed. The problem with allowing constituted authorities to flaunt the law is that it is slippery slope and once it starts rolling it is difficult to take it back.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Rexwalters1: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
JuanJO:
On a Sunday afternoon grin grin grin

Nigeria Police is just the worst hustle at the moment. Soon Dem go dey hawk the Nigeria Police recruitment form 4 street.
Una don finally turn citizens to beast.

Let this experiment called Nigeria be separated.

God bless MNK
God bless Alaigbo
Say the sperm miss the egg, you would not have had the opportunity to complain, Papa & Mama dey for house.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Rexwalters1: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
I don't think this will end if FG failed to release Kanu. More security personnel will die.
88 years imprisonment, 15 years to run concurrently, eligible for parole 7 years with good behavior, burn all you can burn, kill Igbo security operatives all you want,, when you kill other Nigerian agents not of your ethnicity, please pack your bags & leave the east, even UN will not be able to save you from the impending doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by udele1: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
dettolgel:

It is the right of the people to ask for his release and it the duty of the court to decide.

As for sitting at home, in my personal opinion I think it is the right form of civil disobedience because one it does not endanger the lives of the citizens and does not put our ill equipped and ill trained police in a precarious position.

I think you saying that the government should hang him is an indication of either willful or genuine ignorance on your part ( sorry if you find it offensive) because the government should as well follow the rule of law.

The governorment should ensure that the rule of law is followed at all time so as not to give room for the misuse of power.

In a civilised society there is a reason why even terrorist are accorded their full rights and authority ensure that the law is followed. The problem with allowing constituted authorities to flaunt the law is that it is slippery slope and once it starts rolling it is difficult to take it back.

You are talking about how UK went after terrorist, at the same time talking about civil disobedience.

Will British people involved in civil disobedience for someone accused of destroying UK?

Wont they support their government to ensure such a person pays for his crimes?

I wonder what these guys have turned Igbo's to. We have now become the laughing stock or the nation. Because or this foolish reasoning and inability to ask questions.

Even when the truth stares in the face, they choose to believe a lie.

But my last words.

If IPOB has a hand in what is going in Anambra. May bloodshed not depart from your family and generation to come.

ISE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Rexwalters1: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

You are talking about how UK went after terrorist, at the same time talking about civil disobedience.

Will British people involved in civil disobedience for someone accused of destroying UK?

I wonder what these guys have turned Igbo's to. We have now become the laughing stock or the nation. Because or this foolish reasoning and inability to ask questions.

But my last words.

If IPOB has a hand in what is going in Anambra. May bloodshed not depart from your family and generation to come.

ISE.
They have a hand in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEhiJkVO9M
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
cybersoldiers:
The government should just eat the humble pie and talk with these guys, Nigeria doesn't need all these gra gra.

Ipob, ESN, gun men, bandits, kidnappers, etc should just calm down let's sort things out.

Nigeria is already fragile.

No! let them burn down their fathers houses

Prov 11:29 NKjv

He who troubles his own house will inherit the wind, And the fool will be servant to the wise of heart.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Fejoku: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
udele1:

But my last words.

ISE.
[/s]
Your useless message is not needed. We are closing in on you and your guys already and you know what to expect already.
Biafra must be free.
God bless MNK
God bless IPOB.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by udele1: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fejoku:
[s][/s]
Your useless message is not needed. We are closing in on you and your guys already and you know what to expect already.
Biafra must be free.
God bless MNK
God bless IPOB.

Same to you. If IPOB has a hand in what is going on in Anambra, your famiy will keep mourning the death of your family members until your generation is wiped out.

ISE.

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Fejoku: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
udele1:

Same to you. If IPOB has a hand in what is going on in Anambra, your famiy will keep morning the death of your family members until your generation is wiped out.

ISE.
[/s]
If IPOB is fighting for the freedom of Biafra which includes Anambra state while you who claims to be Igbo but yet is working against the interest of Biafrans, may God kill you and all those that are working with you mf^cking terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Zooposki(f): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Very soon I believe the Nigerian youths will start hunting the politicians and their families. They must return all stolen loot to build up this country.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by dettolgel: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

But my last words.

ISE.

I am glad you asked grin

If you have been following the news you would have seen people protesting in Europe to allow accused terrorist holed in Syrian to come back to the UK/Belgium/France etc. Yes in civil society people are allowed to express their view in the form of civil disobedience as long as it is done with the ambit of the law. grin

If you had followed the news during the time of Obama you would have seen civil disobedience for and against Edward Snowden in spite being considered enemy of the states. grin

Same as with Julian Assanger. Mandela was proscribed terrorist both by SA government and the west but the people took to civil disobedience and there was also counter protest. grin

I will give you this advice for free. Take some time off nairaland and read global news to understand how the world works. I gather that you have lived in Turkey and I could understand that Erdoğan Turkey is not far from dictatorship but that is not how the rest of the outside world operates. grin

Please read news outside Nigeria so as to have an ideal of how things are done in civilised society and to be informed.

Your tunnel vision is really undoing whatever things it is you are trying to achieve. I am not trying to be rude but as a brother I suggest you think through some of your ideas and thoughts before putting it forth it will take you a long way.
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by veeveanO(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
A student of college of health science was also gunned down... from church service to mortuary embarassed
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by Brimstone77: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

When there are no more security agents what happens ? You start paying tax to them as the new security agency?

If you dont pay they kill u?
Then we will declare Biafra...
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by odysey: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
IPOB is really set for war.

I wonder how they could easily attack Police headquarters like just ordinary Police Area Division

If this information is real I'm impressed by the state, to fake this is really something else

All attempts to brand IPOB terrorists will fail
Re: Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi by DropsMic(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
DSS wey no dey ever get any intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polls: Ondo Police Receive Anti-riot Equipment / Terrorists Damage Bridge At Makera-Rim Road In Plateau / 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.