Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. (225 Views)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme / Abuja Based Good Web Developer Is Needed For Wp Site Modification Urgently / An App Developer Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. by dejiih01: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good day house, pls if I need something similar to opay, abeg app where can I one look at for reliability.

Pls I need your advise and suggestions of people with track record.

Because I once met a developer here on NL for airtime data site but was staying me from behind by stealing funds deposited into the site all the times.

So since this is going to be generally accepted app with my ideas I need connects of very real and sure companies or group of persons that can do this.

I know I can get good response from NL here
Re: Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. by davinchecodes(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
You want to build an app with internal wallets system?

If the dev was stealing your funds arrests and sue him
Re: Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. by dejiih01: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
davinchecodes:
You want to build an app with internal wallets system?

If the dev was stealing your funds arrests and sue him

I would have love to make the aren't asap but we met here on NL and I chose to transact with him with trust.

He's no where to be found now.
Re: Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. by dejiih01: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
I'm compiling my evidences and post here later
Re: Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. by davinchecodes(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
dejiih01:

I would have love to make the aren't asap but we met here on NL and I chose to transact with him with trust.

He's no where to be found now.

OK, sorry about that man.
So what exactly do you want to build?

Abeg app?
Re: Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. by dejiih01: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
davinchecodes:

OK, sorry about that man.
So what exactly do you want to build?

Abeg app?

Yes but with some more cool features from opay app.
Re: Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. by davinchecodes(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
dejiih01:

Yes but with some more cool features from opay app.
I haven't used opay app before but I believe it's going to cost you a lot.
Send me a DM.

(1) (Reply)

Monetized Youtube Channel + Verified Adsense Up For Grabs / Looks Like All Google Apps Are Down / Urgent !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.