Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) (5703 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don’t know if I should start a diary on him or not�... Any ways, meet Spark of Papa Tee Kennels... A very Hyperactive puppy indeed... His own pass his mother sef��...We are Hoping he turns out great ✨

First picture is him at 2 weeks
Second picture - 4months 2weeks
Third Pic- At exactly 5months.
Fourth picture- His Mama’s✨✨

Quite Good right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Franzinni: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oboyeeee!!!

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Maxitomxane:
I don’t know if I should start a diary on him or not�... Any ways, meet Spark of Papa Tee Kennels... A very Hyperactive puppy indeed... His own pass his mother sef��...We are Hoping he turns out great ✨

First picture is him at 3 weeks

Quite Good right?

Bonus pic: Spark’s Mama and I...
Gonna recreate this shot with spark later✨✨

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Manq(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Delete your house address from google map and paste "keep off beware of killer" outside your gate

3 Likes

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Bonus pic: Spark’s Mama and I...
Gonna recreate this shot with spark later✨✨

Meanwhile, We gat a pup up for grabs!
Price:85K
Negotiable?:Try your luck!
Sex: Male

PUP NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Manq:
Delete your house address from google map and paste "keep off beware of killer" outside your gate

Lol��... No be So life be o.
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Franzinni:
Oboyeeee!!!

Nice one.

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Maxitomxane:

First picture is him at 3 weeks

Quite Good right?

Superb!!! His mom’s build is cool cool
The available pup is from the same litter?!

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hey Guys,
Spark says Hello..
He has been so playful and Naughty�
I can’t wait to see how he turns out after two years.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Such beautiful Eyes!
But don't be fooled! grin This guy is an epitome of rough play and strength . embarassed...
How can a puppy of 6months be so strong? sad
He successfully broke the hook of a chain twice in a day angry...
He will definitely be placed on choke chain trainings in future...

Now I understand why my Brother named him spark,Such Spontaneous outburst of energy!! grin
Spark!⚡

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Maxitomxane:
Such beautiful Eyes!
But don't be fooled! grin This guy is an epitome of rough play and strength . embarassed...
How can a puppy of 6months be so strong? sad
He successfully broke the hook of a chain twice in a day angry...
He will definitely be placed on choke chain trainings in future...

Now I understand why my Brother named him spark,Such Spontaneous outburst of energy!! grin
Spark!⚡

grin

Evening Guys!

So, I just felt like dropping few pictures(Actually screenshots from the video made at night, my camera doesn't do well at night) of Spark(The Bullmastiff) (Fawn) and his brother, Wolfie(Temporary name till when he gets to his new home)(The Brown Boerboel)...
They were 5 months 2 weeks + here...

They were raised and are still feeding on home made food... Unlike their mother who was started on puppy food when she was a pup and got transitioned to home made food while she grew up....
Once you know the right proportions of each food nutrient to give them, trust me! Your dogs will grow fine. .. it's when a dog starts eating only one type of food nutrient in excess, carbohydrates, or too much protein without other food nutrients that wahala starts... cheesy..
N.B: we are not even feeding them three times a day as supposed to be because we don't want them to finish our whole house grin grin...
If you don't gerit, forget about it wink...
We only pray this Nigerian Economy gets better so we can feed them the right amoun of foodt...We thank God they are still looking top notch!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Silentgroper(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Meanwhile, We gat a pup up for grabs! Price:85K Negotiable?:Try your luck! Sex: Male
STATUS: SUCCESSFULLY WAYBILLED TO LUCKY BUYER. PUP NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Oga, y u dey exclude to mention d breed of ur dog..
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Oga, y u dey exclude to mention d breed of ur dog..

Check my posts...

My dog is a Bullmastiff...
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Large head
Strong thick legs
Huge paws
Loud Bark
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
We are gradually approaching Christmas!! grin grin..Just felt like dropping few pictures of spark here... It seems I'll make here a photo dump for spark.

Thank God he is doing well...
He had an allergy reaction last week which resulted in a swollen face ... Thank God he is back to normal and his roughness has kicked in again. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Behold his Awesomeness grin..
I just love his Eye colour ...
His Black mask makes his Eye colour stand out well...
Hopefully, when he comes of age, he'll be a good stud too.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Maxitomxane:
We are gradually approaching Christmas!! grin grin..Just felt like dropping few pictures of spark here... It seems I'll make here a photo dump for spark.

Thank God he is doing well...
He had an allergy reaction last week which resulted in a swollen face ... Thank God he is back to normal and his roughness has kicked in again. lipsrsealed

More of spark, We are planning to change his name sef... Seems his name really works with his personality.. grin grin...

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders and Her pet Lovers From Spark!
So today, We decided to take spark out of the compound to see the outside world,The grass, the people, Everything...
He didn't want to Go out the gate o grin...
We had to pull him out by force ni o,Despite being on a choke chain due to his high level of activity,this boy didn't want to go out..Well na by fire by force...We finally pulled him past the gate, He was scared of the new environment outside, He was just sniffing everywhere and literally had his nose to the ground grin ...The Roughian was scared and calm,Ha! grin...
We walked him for about 20minutes before he happily returned into the compound with glee! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maxitomxane:
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders and Her pet Lovers From Spark!
So today, We decided to take spark out of the compound to see the outside world,The grass the people, Everything...
He didn't want to Go out the gate o grin...
We had to pull him out by force ni o,Despite being in a choke chain due to his high level of activity,this boy didn't want to go out..Well na by fire by force...We finally pulled him pass the gate, He was scared of the new environment outside...The Roughian was scared and calm,Ha! grin...
We walked him for about 20minutes before he happily returned into the compound with glee! smiley

I love this his stance in the video we made.
He was alerted by a group of children passing by.
Doing Good for 7 months, Eih? smiley
Still keeping him on maintenance ration(50%) to keep him Agile on his feet and reduce cost of feeding ...

3 Likes

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Peetaa12: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
This your dog fine die,,, It's good to start socialization early, assuming you started introducing him to things as early as 6-weeks old, he would be more confident outside..

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Peetaa12:
This your dog fine die,,, It's good to start socialization early, assuming you started introducing him to things as early as 6-weeks old, he would be more confident outside..
Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. cheesy grin...
Yeah, we should have introduced him earlier but we didn't want him to come down with anything related to Parvo or pick up any other kind of disease from the external environment... We wanted his immunity to build up well before letting him explore the outside world but we did it late sad... Nevertheless,it's not too late to still introduce him to new things. smiley...

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Maxitomxane:

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. cheesy grin...
Yeah, we should have introduced him earlier but we didn't want him to come down with anything related to Parvo or pick up any other kind of disease from the external environment... We wanted his immunity to build up well before letting him explore the outside world but we did it late sad... Nevertheless,it's not too late to still introduce him to new things. smiley...

Good Morning Guys, So I haven't been Around for sometime... Hopefully by God's grace I will be back home around February to drop current pictures of Spark...By the way,We want to change his name to Face or Face-Mask in remembrance of Corona... grin grin...We also have a Male Boerboel Pup which is currently 8 months also...We would be letting him off at a giveaway price, He is a progeny from an imported pure bred Male Boerboel...Wanna get more details about him..Whatsapp:08033996123...
His pictures are attached below,p.S:He was 7 months in the pics below except the 3rd one in which he was 5 months +.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by 80oyinlola: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
okay
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
80oyinlola:
okay

Hey Guys, No current pictures yet but feast your eyes on these grin...
Blood doesn't lie...3rd picture is his mother's , flourish.
4th is his...They are so similar in all things. cheesy...
Except he is more active than she was when she was his age...

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys... Been a while here, I just say make I update una o...The boy has reduced his rascally behavior slightly...He is growing well...His Dome shaped head is getting more pronounced too...

1 Like

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by waleyp(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys
Pls for a person that is willing to get a dog for the first time.. A female  Boerboel...(1-3)months old..
What are the things to look out for to get a good boerboel and what are the prices
(2) how much should be budgeted monthly for feed
(3)cost of vaccination and other things..
4) after how many months can the  female be ready for mating...
5) how to train them
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
waleyp:
Hi guys
Pls for a person that is willing to get a dog for the first time.. A female  Boerboel...(1-3)months old..
What are the things to look out for to get a good boerboel and what are the prices
(2) how much should be budgeted monthly for feed
(3)cost of vaccination and other things..
4) after how many months can the  female be ready for mating...
5) how to train them

Good Evening Sir.
1.There are many things to consider before getting a dog...Such as Space(You wouldn't want to keep a dog locked up or crunched up a small kennel everytime), Also the time factor, You Must have time to spare for your dogs, cleaning aspect too, you wouldn't want your dogs in a Dirty environment...
1)The parents- You have to make sure you are able to assess at least one of the parents, the behavior and look will give you an inkling on how your pup will turn out to be.
The seller- He must be a reliable person that isn't just after the money by selling his dogs to anybody but also after the well being of his dogs and pups, making sure they get into the right hands or homes.
In the puppy, there are many things to look out for, Relationship with other puppies, his structure (Appearance), assess the way the puppy eats also...
The prices of Boerboel puppies vary from Non-Pedigree to pedigree...
If you want a good non ped...I'd suggest you book btwn 80k-150K...For a pedigree, id suggest you Keep 180k-300K...
You also have the regular Boerboels, by regular I mean not too Good...They can cost btwn 50K- 70K...
Well, prices depend on the quality and the seller... I'm just giving you an Idea Sha.
2.) For feeding, I believe when you still have a puppy, you'll prefer to raise the pup on majorly Dog food..So it Depends on the type of Dog Food Pack you wanna get...Most breeders or dog lovers introduce their dogs to home made meals in order to cut down on cost of feeding them dog food.
3)Cost of Vaccination depends on the Quality of the Veterinary service available and also how many there are in your vicinity... It costs a little bit of money to vaccinate your Dogs due to them not being like our Ekuke...Our Ekukes are accustomed to our weather and everything here since this is their natural place...But our foreign dog breeds are not so accustomed to this place yet.
4)Some females come into heat as early as 6-9 months... It is advisable to wait for the second heat before you mate your female because mating her on the first heat will impede some development in her body because at 6-9months she is still very young and still growing and can be likened to a Pre-teen female(11-12) or Early teen female(13-15) showing signs of development... Personally, we waited 3 years for one of our dogs before we mated her.
5) Training can be done by handing them over to a Dog trainer or Handler if you want them at their best...If you decide to do it on your own, you need to have more than enough time to spare for them because you'll do a lot of repetitions but with added treats...it would be fast...and the training should begin while they are still little pups ...The earlier the better...
My Ogas at the Top can give you more information about everything.
I hope I have been able to give an idea on your questions...

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by waleyp(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for your reply.... How much can I budget for their feeding monthly...
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2022
waleyp:
Thanks for your reply.... How much can I budget for their feeding monthly...
15-20K... Depends on how well you want them to be fed
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by 726deborah: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
okay
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Maxitomxane:

Good Morning Guys, So I haven't been Around for sometime... Hopefully by God's grace I will be back home around February to drop current pictures of Spark...By the way,We want to change his name to Face or Face-Mask in remembrance of Corona... grin grin...We also have a Male Boerboel Pup which is currently 8 months also...We would be letting him off at a giveaway price, He is a progeny from an imported pure bred Male Boerboel...Wanna get more details about him..Whatsapp:08033996123...
His pictures are attached below,p.S:He was 7 months in the pics below except the 3rd one in which he was 5 months +.

This boy is no longer Available for Sale, a Nairalander has paid for him today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boerboel 201. Abeg Help A Sister. / Purebred English Bulldog Puppies Available / A Year Old Rot Or 3 Months Old Rottweiler And Neopolitan Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.