Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report (7618 Views)

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship / Pandora Papers: ICIJ Unveils World Biggest Financial Investigative Report / Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by talk2hb1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
DD29:
I Read This Trash To The End And I Cant See Where Nasco Cornflakes And Boko Haram Co Relate
I even used my glasses to reread it self no NASCO or Cornflakes undecided
Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by ntyce(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
DD29:
I Read This Trash To The End And I Cant See Where Nasco Cornflakes And Boko Haram Co Relate

But you read where Nasco and Boko Haram were related...

1 Like

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by angelfallz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow this article has reached NL?
I read it today, it is really eye opening.

All the more reason why we should restructure Nigeria.
Let the North do as they please in their own side. If it's sharia, Wahhabism, salafism they want, that is their business.

Pansophist come and read about your beloved country.

3 Likes

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by Gandollar(f): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
odysey:
his name is captured, they're in his cabinet and he's met with those outside his cabinet, the anonymous on Facebook put out names of governors sponsoring the terrorists it'll make an interesting read too
Thanks for the mention. I followed the thread to the source yesterday but ran out of battery. I'll go and complete the reading and react appropriately.

1 Like

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by angelfallz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Restructure Nigeria, and in doing so, power would be taken away from such people. Highest their power would be concentrated in the North.

silverkings:
As a nation we are in a deep deep deep shit!!! I'm speechless

3 Likes

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by 2rez: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
angelfallz:
Restructure Nigeria, and in doing so, power would be taken away from such people. Highest their power would be concentrated in the North.

That word restructure is their nightmare bruh. They know what they are doing. Southern leaders contributed immensely to the shiit happening in this contraption.

2 Likes

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by Enceladus(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
talk2hb1:

I even used my glasses to reread it self no NASCO or Cornflakes undecided

DD29:

See educated illiterates. Yeye dey smell. Hallelujah boys.

1 Like

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
odysey:
iamphenomenal
Pharmjossy
Oyin2212
Onelove508
FunNoStrings
CR777
Abba114
Chukwuibuipob
Mufasalion
Jeff2010
WoeBetide666
gandollar
Nastynic

Shodman

Oladitwo5
efe42 fahdiga, gidgiddy, mrvitalis whyworryPH
Rejoice 012
prettmum
kokaiye Youngvegetable Newdelhi chatinent
Mesmer
Csckid
Owo4mill
Mazinewmoney
Jedisco
Tolu181
Rohy
Funky123

Damn!

1 Like

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nasco was a good man, and his links to religious (abused as terrorist) groups was never hidden during his life. Mohammed atta and co stayed over at their hotel in Italy before they moved to the US to do 9/11. Not as an intentional act of evil. It was the doing of Yousef Nada. He is a welcoming man. Not a sponsor of terror.

All in all, state department resolved it with him and nothing came out of it.

Regardless, God bless Hajji Nasreddin, Izala, Royal ahl al bayt, the kingdom of Jordan and all Muslims who know what they want. Nigeria is already great. With grazing routes, diversification of the economy toward agric and the buildup of a God fearing military, we shall overcome. A good northerner after Buhari is the only option now. An honest Muslim.

Love you Mr President. Nigeria is a divine project.
Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by Goddyj(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Isn't this the same thing MNK has being shouting over the radio for years now.

At least, it's getting clearer what we're dealing with.

Let's see what the Z.ombies have to say on this matter

3 Likes

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by Youngvegetable: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Too much to swallow
Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by hotwax: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
DD29:
I Read This Trash To The End And I Cant See Where Nasco Cornflakers And Boko Haram Co Relate

Because you no sabi read. Goro chewing desert bokoharam member

2 Likes

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by hotwax: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
These people have Nigeria in the palm of their hands.

These are the people Sunday igboho is facing.

This is too much for him

2 Likes

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by InHeaven(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
I had to here.
I don't know why the OP is trying to justify the activities of Boko Haram to Islam, expecially Sunni. Those mentioned are Sunni scholars but we're killed by same Boko Haram OP is associating them with.

BOKO HARAM are khawaarij, they're not in any way Sunni op is associating them with
x123xlolls:
*NASCO is still doing good, the guys are doing their business.

*Gumi, in nothern Nigeria is a great warrior and nobody till date accused him of any violence. Unlike his son who is living now, that guy not all muslims recognize him. You can understand that by looking at avarage students who are still living now

*Saudi Arabia treats terrorists harshly, if it isn't like that the world nuclear weapons would have already launched there.... Typing....

*Jibwis on the other hand is an organization in the north, it's not separated from others, its just a brand

*Boko haram, have killed many known scholars of the so called JIBWIS (GUMI STUDENTS) eg: Shk Jafar Mahmoud Adam Kano (2007) & Shk Muhammad Awwal Albany Zaria (2014), Pantami is now their target since He is not practicing their bad Ideas. Boko haram is an opposition org to Sunni muslims, JIBWIS in general, because BH considering western Education to be haram(prohibited), Gumi and his students are totally "yan boko". They are into University, Poly and other colleges acquiring degress. eg: Pantami, Albany Zaria (many degrees, one was computer Programming) among others.

*Don't forget, I am saying all this because the OP's post is trash, it will lead you to nothing, Poorly carried out fake research

Still typing... Don't Quote me yet

1 Like

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by x123xlolls(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
InHeaven:
I had to here.
I don't know why the OP is trying to justify the activities of Boko Haram to Islam, expecially Sunni. Those mentioned are Sunni scholars but we're killed by same Boko Haram OP is associating them with.

BOKO HARAM are khawaarij, they're not in any way Sunni op is associating them with

The moment non muslims hear the word that guy is a muslim, they think He support BH under His heart....

But here is how boko haram operate:

70% of their target = Sunni Muslims (this category hates BH the most)

20% other muslims

10% Other non BH members

If BH is after xtianity, the South will never know peace since 2000

They

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by silverkings: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fundamentalist:
Someone sits down inside his parlour and writes tons of rubbish and calls himself an investigative journalist. That's the summary
The guy wrote with facts. U fit be terrorist oo

2 Likes

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by engrflames: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
So many terrorists and their sympathiser on this thread
Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by Gandollar(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j, why not share this on FB for people to know the deep shit they are in?

This is the reason why buhari refused to mention or prosecute terror sponsors, while malami is busy taking bribe from them to release the apprehended.

1 Like

Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by Gandollar(f): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
engrflames:
So many terrorists and their sympathiser on this thread
They said they read with even their 4 eyes but couldn't see how article related to NASCO!
Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by lalasticlala(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021

(1) (2)

Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / LASG To Enforce Regulations On Indoor Smoking At Night Clubs / Edo 2024: Huriwa Backs INEC’s Disqualification Of APC, LP Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.