Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) (77568 Views)

Comedian Brakin Face Was Allegedly Killed In His House / #lockdown: Zlatan Ibile Took Mattress To Major Road To Sleep (photo) / Nigerian Man Enjoying His Sleep, While Standing At A Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ezehillary:
Rip big man
another sad news or will I say goodnews
JOE IGBOKWUE HOUSE IN NNEWI IS ON FIRE

Burning of some one's building is never a good news
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by wiseone28: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ezehillary:
Rip big man
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Crossroad1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
paskal16:
People just dey die like water
haba, how water take dey die naw

1 Like

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by dex4sure: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
I pity people wey carry this life for head like bucket....see eeeh nothing dey this life...live your life and let others live theirs.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Kinimajor: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ahhh see this guy with my guy Isoko boy tight pally
Isoko boy gonna feel this
RIP Man
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by nyerovwo04: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nawaooo just like that rip to the dead
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Eagle360(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Police should round up all his Afonja Muslim friends. Na dem
shm.

God own lives.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Freelane33(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
RIP
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by OG1BABY(f): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
So sad. RIP
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by fof1: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ezehillary:
Rip big man

Lost Soul...or Sadist Chasing Clouts... useless,needless and of no consequence Dream
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nice way to go, I have always inform my creator to take me gently anyway he's contented with me
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Salvichealth: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Guys , if you have not given your life to Jesus Christ, please do that this minute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
RIP
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by fof1: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Na the kind death I Dey like.

Very peaceful.

RIP warrior.

Being a Nigerian automatically makes you a warrior.

Very Dangerous Death...if U are not in Christ or have not Reconciled with ur Creator over Ur Sins...U will just Land Hell awaiting Judgement into the Lake if Fire and Brimestone...Beware,Pls.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by GetMeRight: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Thank God say them no blame covid

Covid-19 don suffer for the mouth of the Nigerian government

Don't protect yourself as much as you can when mingle with people most especially those ones coughing beside you. E go clear for your eye
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Dankovich1: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fada Lawddd!!!

Dude has an upcoming show coming on the 27th of Nov 2021.
I think his enemies or frenemies hands are on his death. Because he was well known for deliberating on general matters. Be it Nigerian as a country, politicians, celebrities and otherwise.
He talks without fear or favour.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by paskal16: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
haba, how water take dey die naw
mumu in terms of mass
Olodo
Dem dey explain pidgin give you again
Everything no be english now angry
water is uncountable
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by JubrinElSudan: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dude had a show next month in Warri embarassed
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Dankovich1: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dankovich1:
Fada Lawddd!!!

Dude has an upcoming show coming on the 27th of Nov 2021.
I think his enemies or frenemies hands are on his death. Because he was well known for deliberating on general matters. Be it Nigerian as a country, politicians, celebrities and otherwise.
He talks without fear or favour.
embarassed

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
When you wake up in the morning, start by praising baba God, for giving u a brand new day!!!!

This is one of the best ways to die. Peaceful!!
May we die a peaceful death when it's our time in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
How awful. May his soul rest in peace and my condolences to his family.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Gobdddd(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oh my goodness, what a handsome man.

But I don't know why Nigerian celebrities continue to die mysteriously.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Chukwute:
Popular social commentator/influencer, Onomuakpokpo OgheneOchuko a.k.a Brakin Face, is dead.

According to his friends, Brakin Face died in his sleep. He was said to have gone to bed healthy and by morning, he did not wake up.

His friends have taken to social.media to express sadness over his sudden demise.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by RapistOnBail: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
fof1:

Very Dangerous Death...if U are not in Christ or have not Reconciled with ur Creator over Ur Sins...U will just Land Hell awaiting Judgement into the Lake if Fire and Brimestone...Beware,Pls.
You still believe this tale?
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ezehillary:
Rip big man
With evidence?
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by okpukpu(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Na the kind death I Dey like.

Very peaceful.

RIP warrior.

Being a Nigerian automatically makes you a warrior.

Nothing peaceful about dieing.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Dahustler007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
May His Soul Rest In Paradise Amen!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Agbero bye bye.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
azpekuliar:
Not sure he was popular but may his soul find rest.
but more popular than u can ever be if you don't have better things to type and post with ur hand then use ur hand to pick Stones. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Bifwoli: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
iambrazen:
Heya.. never heard of him though
Me too ,and his name is unpronounceable too.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Popular social commentator/influencer, Onomuakpokpo OgheneOchuko a.k.a Brakin Face, is dead.

According to his friends, Brakin Face died in his sleep. He was said to have gone to bed healthy and by morning, he did not wake up.

His friends have taken to social.media to express sadness over his sudden demise.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

What a great name. I love Urhobo. Rest on Ochuko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie) / Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.