Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) (77565 Views)

Comedian Brakin Face Was Allegedly Killed In His House / #lockdown: Zlatan Ibile Took Mattress To Major Road To Sleep (photo) / Nigerian Man Enjoying His Sleep, While Standing At A Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Charlex23(m): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2021
I still wonder how people sleep without waking up. This was exactly how I last a close friend of mine around August. it is well. RIP CHAMP
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by HRMK: 5:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Ezehillary:
Rip big man
another sad news or will I say goodnews
JOE IGBOKWUE HOUSE IN NNEWI IS ON FIRE
ur happy at other's misfortune?nemesis.......
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by lebete3000: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Sleep apnea most likely...

Hmmm, does that also happen in adult? Thought it's only in babies.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Iamagoodgirll: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by aspabay(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Ezehillary:
Rip big man
another sad news or will I say goodnews
JOE IGBOKWUE HOUSE IN NNEWI IS ON FIRE

Terrorists. The evil you wish others will soon get to you.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by azpekuliar: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2021
zedegit:

Senseless comment. What does popularity have to do with human life?

The title said he was popular and I questioned that. The OP has even changed it which suggests that my question did have some merit. That did not stop me from paying my respects to the deceased.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2021
What a peaceful way to go, the guy go just wake and see himself at the other side of the world with all his ancestors asking him questions

1 Like

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Bigchristo:
see such death is misery to everyone, nobody can ascertain the source of death even autopsy, Na the most painful death be that
what made it most painful?
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Numerouno94:
May God save us from untimely death. RIP Brakin face.
there is nothing like untimely death, people only die when it assigned to them to go, you can’t live a second beyond your time, nor die a second before your time
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Bigchristo: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2021
enemyofprogress:
what made it most painful?
Because the source of death will remain unknown to everyone.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by DoggoneDogg: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
Larrykaysail:
na goat you be, make den just give u to boko haram for sacrifice
[/s]

Boko Haram don't mine skulls for rituals like Afonja
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Toks2008:
laslas all of us must die either by gun, car accident, natural death, sickness, ritual killing, ungun known men, boko haram, War, Poison, plane crash....

Nah to make heaven be the koko.

May his soul R.I.P
Lol @ ungun known men

1 Like

Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by sylve11: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Journey well, man. sad cool
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Crossroad1(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2021
paskal16:
mumu in terms of mass
Olodo
Dem dey explain pidgin give you again
Everything no be english now angry
water is uncountable
you are still not making sense
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2021
I just hope he died in Christ because that's the basis of making it to heaven.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2021
enemyofprogress:
there is nothing like untimely death, people only die when it assigned to them to go, you can’t live a second beyond your time, nor die a second before your time

I don't blif the bolded. I blif humans re meant to live till wen nature kicks in (old age). Buh certain factors like human, mechanical or even diseases hv all reduced the life expectancy of humans. U can't say passengers who lost their lives as a result of the drivers reckless driving or due to a mechanical failure like(break failure)where all meant to die at that moment? Or people who lost their lives to lets say corvid 19, or some brainwashed suicide bomber who detonates a bomb nd as a result hundreds of people gone, do u tink those people re meant to die at that given time?

I don't blif God created us to die young. Certain factors contributes to our chances nd ability to live long or die untimely. Wat will u say abt a chain smoker who died as a result of throat or lung cancer? Our activities/livestyle also plays a part.

Finally, do u knw ur environment also plays a part? U can't b in red hot zones where either of terrorism, criminality, kidnapping, police brutality etcetera is the order of the day nd expect not to fall a victim anytime soon? Or living in an environment where u can't access a gud health care system like Nigeria compared to saner climes where health care system is top notch?
Jux my humble opinion boss.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by toprealman: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2021
azpekuliar:
Not sure he was popular (as the title suggests) but may his soul find rest.
Does this really matter?
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by slimmoney(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2021
this days it's a priviledge for one to die in his/her sleep.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

I don't blif the bolded. I blif humans re meant to live till wen nature kicks in (old age). Buh certain factors like human, mechanical or even diseases hv all reduced the life expectancy of humans. U can't say passengers who lost their lives as a result of the drivers reckless driving or due to a mechanical failure like(break failure)where all meant to die at that moment? Or people who lost their lives to lets say corvid 19, or some brainwashed suicide bomber who detonates a bomb nd as a result hundreds of people gone, do u tink those people re meant to die at that given time?

I don't blif God created us to die young. Certain factors contributes to our chances nd ability to live long or die untimely. Wat will u say abt a chain smoker who died as a result of throat or lung cancer? Our activities/livestyle also plays a part.

Finally, do u knw ur environment also plays a part? U can't b in red hot zones where either of terrorism, criminality, kidnapping, police brutality etcetera is the order of the day nd expect not to fall a victim anytime soon? Or living in an environment where u can't access a gud health care system like Nigeria compared to saner climes where health care system is top notch?
Jux my humble opinion boss.
people only die when it’s their time to die. Why do you think some people survive from very serious accidents and illnesses?
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by YoungLachero: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family..

You are doing well. More grace

Whoever you are! Wherever you are!
Live this Privilege life in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Living life without JESUS is a Huge risk.

By this time yesterday, I Believe the young man was alive and Balling..
No one Knows his/her day.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by azpekuliar: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
toprealman:

Does this really matter?

I had to edit that in there because of the two mentions I received yesterday, even though the OP has now edited the title of the thread.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Kinimajor:
Ahhh see this guy with my guy Isoko boy tight pally
Isoko boy gonna feel this
RIP Man
mompha too embarassed
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by SoulRescuer(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2021
The Heart Of Many Shall Fail Them, Many surprises await This our Generation, the only way out Is U Make Jesus Christ Ur Personal Lord and Savior; He has said it...I Am d Way d Truth n Life, No Man goes To d Father Except through Me....If U will survive standing in this our World full of mysteries and unanswered questions.....He has said it...He is the Way...John 14:6; John 10:10. Confess your Sins To Him, Repent Of Them, Ask For His Blood To Wash Them Away, And Ask Him To Send His Holy Spirit. Then His great Light will come into Ur Life. U have assurance of Salvation, defense, long life, your name written in the book of life...name them.
Re: Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by paskal16: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
you are still not making sense
deluded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.