Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (60473 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Generators Take Over Nigerian Filling Station / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Coldie(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Them need help us touch efcc hand small
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Rexwalters1: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
if they are ipob members so what?

The should be killed like fowls??

You lots are damn stvpid...

Your generation will be next because you supports injustice...

They are the Terrorist of the East, ESN members they should be exterminated without mercy like their brothers Boko Haram.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Bigchristo: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Did I just read DSS?

The almighty DSS could not repel ragtag armed men?
all Nigeria security agencies can only humiliate and harass unarmed people, when they heard gunshots they will scampered for safety grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Zumax008: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
CUMIN:

They should have been there on a Monday... when they're on duty.

So police they go public holidays grin grin
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Kaiser20: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
SouthWestBlood:

Taking the fight to the government in Abuja is not advisable. They want federal presence out of their land and that's one of the ways to go about it, if you ask me. Going to Abuja will be really upsetting. They need to remain on their soil and continue the war.

Goodbye, one Nigeria. grin
You dumb assess in Ipob will Never learn
If You destroy your region, you create many IDP camps in Anambra and imo state it will not affect other region that is your problem.
Boko Haram has done 100 times more damages than UGM still they didn't achieve anything.
If ipob destroy all the federal government establishments in SE they can't get Biafia. They will still be Ruled by federal from Abuja whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by AK481(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
I'm not angry with you bro...

I condemn the killing of innocent civilians...

But you see all these uniform military personnel??

I don't feel for them be him Igbo or not..

Those people in military you are calling our brother won't think twice before killing us...

Check all the killings in the east by police most of them were done by Igbo personnel's..

Anybody capable of doing this (picture) to any Igbo son just because he is protesting on the street don't deserve my sympathy..

Omo I am confuse o.

Nobody has monopoly of violence. Dialogue and MNK should be released to please with his boys .
Peace is better .
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=reality1010 post=106420561][/quote]those guys are annoying I swear..

They will always pretend to care...

Same slowpokes rejoicing when our youths were been slaughtered on the street,when our people where secretly abducted and executed they were happy..

Now they want to show fake affection..
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by berrystunn(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
mandax:

These same attackers in the east danced for about an hour at the city center of Owerri before they liberated more than hundred prisoners, burnt parts of police headquarters. They operated for more than an hour unchallenged in the area where military and police forces barracks are very close. No challenge. They left.

Later, people like you propagated the falsehood that it was IPOB/ESN that attacked Owerri prison and police station.

Put a stop to the operations of your ISWA/Boko Haram/Herdsmen combo in the east.
You are not fooling anyone anymore with calling Igbos killing Igbos, each time they strike in the east.

Do you leave in the East ...?.

https://punchng.com/no-nigerian-deserves-to-be-in-prison-if-kanu/

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Fejoku: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Pictures of deceased ESN members, casualties of a guerrilla warfare? Your weeping hasn’t started yet.
Are you blind to see where I wrote about the tears being enough? The pictures I was referring to are those ones before the formation of ESN. If I as a soldier die in the face of battle, I don't expect my colleagues to cry as the battle rages. The tears should come after victory has been achieved. Do you get it now?
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by stinechykee: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Elsueno:
sad

All security forces should move out of their land & encircle it from the outside so they wont export thier killers to other parts of the country.

Let them reign on thier people as they want.

And people on nairaland should stop bugging IPOB, it's kind of getting annoying.....I don't think worrying about what d people in d area are happy with is of any importance to us
Please help us tell them especially those Yoruba people to stop disturbing our peace with this their sudden love and care for Igbos.I don't know how many times Igbos will tell them that that they in the same page with IPOB/ESN but they won't listen.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by berrystunn(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
you should be the one to hide your face...

No life is more precious than the other..

If Police can kill with impunity the should also be killed with impunity...

It called KARMA!

How old are you ?
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Fejoku: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Kaiser20:

You dumb assess in Ipob will Never learn
If You destroy your region, you create many IDP camps in Anambra and imo state it will not affect other region that is your problem.
Boko Haram has done 100 times more damages than UGM still they didn't achieve anything.
If ipob destroy all the federal government establishments in SE they can't get Biafia. They will still be Ruled by federal from Abuja whether they like it or not.
[/s]
Why you dey Panadol for wetin no concern you? Allow us to worry about that.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
All criminals will die miserably.

I have no pity for any security officer in this country.

Doomed people.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Rexwalters1: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fejoku:

Are you blind to see where I wrote about the tears being enough? The pictures I was referring to are those ones before the formation of ESN. If I as a soldier die in the face of battle, I don't expect my colleagues to cry as the battle rages. The tears should come after victory has been achieved. Do you get it now?
Unknown Gunmen & ESN deceive no mercy, see how they killed Doctor Akunyili? Many more of them will be wasted, your wailing hasn’t started, the Federal is still giving the so called elders Ohaneze, Orji Kalu, umuah, Ekweremandu & co enough time to do their best, but we know the wild volatile youths will not listen, when it starts their parents will only have themselves to blame.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
AK481:

Omo I am confuse o.

Nobody has monopoly of violence. Dialogue and MNK should be released to please with his boys .
Peace is better .
imagine people who covered people like abbah kyari,shekir gumi,pantami...

Imagine people who couldn't arrest or prosecute Fulani bandits despite all their killings in North central,..

Imagine people who sew uniforms to dreaded terrorists like Boko Haram in the name of repented and rehabilitation..

What moral right do they have keeping kanu in detention??

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by witworth(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Empty Barrels will almost make the loudest noise, in a few days will will hear, please UN, USA, UK, Vatican they are killing us, we did not do anything? Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. The ones that died in the civil war for Biafra, died for nothing, your own demise will be nothing new to Nigeria, one less ipob to worry about.
Nigeria will not survive the second civil war, you think we are still in 70s, eyes don open, Nigeria will fall. You are a failure, control your emotions
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by stinechykee: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
blackmaine:
Restoration of Biafra starts with our people not abuja people, so they would take us serious, if you like declare state of emergency, it won't stop this agitation, it would only be a while, Men don vex wella, all those people una kill get brothers and sisters and Igbo uniform men follow kill them too so stop using that as a subterfuge
Don't mind them,they think repeatedly saying that IPOB are killing their Igbo people in security will turn Igbos against IPOB/ESN that is fighting a just course for their people.Igbos are too smart to fall for that cheap deceit

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by goody2019: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
reality1010:

The case of the south east is not like boko haram or iswap. Here the people fought a civil war for 30 months and have been marginalised for years. However they want seperation which has nothing to do with boko haram. They have been agitating for these for years calling for a REFERANDUM under International law and supervision. While cant they be allowed to go? Why can the government try defeating them through referandum?

YOU ARE NOT MARGINALIZED!
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Bigchristo: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
bobowaja:

Don't be angry. I just don't see sense in killing your own people to get Biafra. Doesn't make any sense at all. But still, no vex say I talk.
So you can advise people very well yet you haven’t advised the federal government to release NMk and also stop harassing & crushing Igbo youths with military might, let’s condemn what Is bad the government shouldn’t have proscribed them terrorist group nor crush them, it would be fair to use diplomatic means in settling such issues
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Sunday2021: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mummyimbecile:
1967 is not 2021
it is only a foolish man that will continue doing the same thing and expect a different result.
The media will not forget. Save my message for future reference.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
You kill people for just waving flag and give amnesty to other people who kill for a living in the same country.
This is a result of the unequal treatment over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Fejoku: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Unknown Gunmen & ESN deceive no mercy, see how they killed Doctor Akunyili? Many more of them will be wasted, your wailing hasn’t started, the Federal is still giving the so called elders Ohaneze, Orji Kalu, umuah, Ekweremandu & co enough time to do their best, but we know the wild volatile youths will not listen, when it starts their parents will only have themselves to blame.
I thought I was conversing with a rational human. Sorry I was mistaken.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
They are the Terrorist of the East, ESN members they should be exterminated without mercy like their brothers Boko Haram.
it's obvious you lack sense,and I don't entertain lunatics...

There was nothing like esn when your zoo military were Killing protesters in the east between 2012 to 2020..
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Sunday2021: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Cho Cho Cho Cho you go just open mouth deh talk rubbish in your one room face me I face you, if you hear serious knock on your door now you go piss for boxer.

Gerrara here mehn.
unfortunately, you are backing the wrong tree.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
berrystunn:

How old are you ?
probably older than your popsi.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Rexwalters1: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
witworth:
Nigeria will not survive the second civil war you think we are still in 70s, eyes don open, Nigeria will fall. You are a failure, control your emotions
War, are you joking? My guy genocide, you ipob miscreants will be exterminated just like what the Nazis did to the Jews. They say Fools that don’t know their history are bound to repeat it, nothing is new under the sun. You don’t want war, all you will do is weep & gnash that it is President Buhari’s fault, whilst you suffer the actions of your ignorance.

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by stinechykee: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
uptownmusic:

Oga if you guys are serious about war, enter portharcurt and attack people, then cross into other regions, then you will see problems. As long as you kill yourselves, it's a movie to watch. I have no empathy for idiots. Statistics of the last war was N2million igbos dead, and millions suffering from kwashiorkor, the war is why you noise makers leave your villages to loiter around the Nigeria you love to hate. Check YouTube, type biafra war. Keep lying to yourself, if you have not realized, Ipobians are the only stupid, dumb set of people in nairaland, always spreading lies and propanganda, am sure dumb Ipobians will feast in your lies.
You people have started to bring your true colours,what bring PH and other regions to what is going on in the South East.I always know that you people have ulterior motive against Igbos since you people started invading this Nairaland to act like you people care for Igbos but Igbos cannot be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by stinechykee: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
mandax:

It must be a foolish person who talks about Igbos killing Igbos to get Biafra.

Igbos don’t kill Igbos to get Biafra.
Agitators for restoration of Biafra did not start recently.
Hold your ISWAP/Boko Haram/Herdsmen that have infiltrated all parts of Nigeria in check, before they ignite war that gets you the Islamic Republic in the 12 sharia states.

Secession from Nigeria of recent started from the political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
WE need more of you to enlightened people like that guy you qouted cos they don't know history and how everything started

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by FakeUnity: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
bobowaja:

Nairaland ipob member. All of you should be tracked down. Bunch of terrorists

I be think say you get sense before. Tufia!
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by reality1010: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
goody2019:

YOU ARE NOT MARGINALIZED!
Allow them to go for referendum,its not by force to live together. They v fought bitter war for 30 months and the new generations are saying we want to go whether marginalised or not.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Rexwalters1: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
it's obvious you lack sense,and I don't entertain lunatics...

There was nothing like esn when your zoo military were Killing protesters in the east between 2012 to 2020 ..
Terrorist, Eastern wing of Boko Haram, Useless Secessionists ipobians See their Supreme leader preaching one Nigeria under Jonathan? Uselesss Jokers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by dokyOloye: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
bobowaja:
Na wa o. DSS and FRSC office. Wetin FRSC still carry do unknown gunmen?

Igbo should try to rein these boys before they turn east to another Bornu. You don't cut your nose to spite your face. If you want to fight the federal govt, take the fight to them in Abuja. Stop killing your own kit and kin in uniform cos you want to get back at Buhari.

The people you are killing are hustlers working for a pay. They follow orders not their own actions most times. Why not go to Abuja to battle the source instead of battling insignificant people that only follow orders?

Moreso, the FG will still send more of your people in uniform to same place tomorrow for you to kill. Who are you now doing?

This is why it is best for intellectuals to take command of agitations. Illiterates will only point the gun barrel to themselves not their enemies.
Na Igbo man be the police corporal wey rape girl for Abia d other day.
No in support of the killings sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.