Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

©traducers And Their White-lies On Islamization© - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ©traducers And Their White-lies On Islamization© (119 Views)

Give Them Back Their White God / Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

©traducers And Their White-lies On Islamization© by Mustystrange98: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
©Traducers and their White-lies on islamization©

I was in an estate in Abuja. 

It was on Sundays. 

I went to a  stall I often patronised. I was baffled as to why it was locked at that time. It was 12:00 noon. The sun was at its peak.

I was left unhappy. Wondering how I would survive the day without my usuals.

I was awestruck when I was made to know that it was a rule in the estate, that no stall should be open on Sundays till 5:00 pm.

I asked if there were no Muslims in the estate. I realised that 40% of the residents were Muslims, most especially the stall owner's.

The Christians had made a law...in fact Christianized the estate not minding if it would affect the non-christians.

Only a  'compos mentis' being, would be able to masticate and relish the scenario I have just given.

Recently, it is still ongoing. Most of the Christians in Nigeria had taken their grouses beyond complaints to the highest levels of activism. Insisting that Buhari  had hoard the agenda of Islamizing Nigeria.

On what ground would he do such a thing?

A man who couldn't even islamize Kastina state more or less his hometown, 'Daura'.

You will surely find Christians in most of his cabinets. The vice president 'Yemi Osibanjo.' Special adviser on media and publicity ' Femi Adesina.' Minister of Labor and Employment Chris ngige.' Minister of science and technology 'Ogbonnaya Onu,' to mention a few.  

If he had the agenda of islamization, would he have chosen Christians amongst his cabinet?.  It's high time we come down from our ivory tower and face reality.

It seems these traducers haven't had much shit to spalt  on our amiable president. They decided to journey to the deepest  pit of hell to bring 'white lies'.

Only the gullible ones would believe such a prevarication.

It seems like they know the manner of person president buhari is: he is the  type of person that builds a house with the stones his haters pelts at him. 

So, why exhausting energy on such a person. Instead, channel that energy on something consequential.

"Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you

will never run out of energy."

—Orrin Woodward

Only if the super-traducers understand the meaning of the above quote. It would  save them some stress.

It would be untoward, not to acknowledge Nigerians who had endured through the ride on the transit bus(Nigeria). Though it was  sit-tight and a bumpy one. We still arrived at the 61st bus stop, heading for the next. 

Once again I greet in Latin "Bene factum!"

Importantly, to  acquire the future our forefathers dreamt of(though not all dreams come through), we, the 'Followers' needs to pitch our tents together with our leaders 

As I always say.

When a car gets stuck in the mud. Would you  expect the driver to push the car out alone?.

No!. Definitely no!. There needs to be a passenger- driver rapport for the car to be moved out of the mud. If necessary passenger-driver-passerby rapport

So, Nigeria is stuck in a mud of insecurity,economic crises, ethno-religious crises, you can list the remaining ones. The government alone can't move it out. We all need to put hands together and move it out.

I leave you with an exceptional excerpt from Frederick Nwabufo's article 'Nigerian youths and the ‘japa’ syndrome' : Our first contact with the world outside our native sphere is as Nigerians; and we will always be seen, evaluated or judged as Nigerians.

Ridiculing Nigeria to make a point is

self-immolation. We are all eternally

connected to Nigeria, and whatever

image we project of our country, we

make of ourselves.

Have a nice day.

™ Musty strange.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Rejoice Over Them To Do Them Good." / Joseph Prince Daily Grace October 8 2021 - Anchor Your Identity In Christ / Are You Baptized In The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.