Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo (3988 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2021
engrfaruq:

What I know is that Igbos are still trooping into Lagos and Kano in droves, and are not showing any sign of cessation.

To you, every person from the south going to settle in the North is Igbo.
I'm talking about physical structures worth millions of Naira being erected by Igbo people all over the South east in record numbers, while you are tagging every southern migrant you see as Igbo.
Most of those structures were erected by Igbo who returned to the south east from elsewhere in Nigeria.
You need to visit Ogidi in Anambra state to see the largest building material market in one location in southern Nigeria.
You people can't understand the Igbo, honestly.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by Nonexisting1: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2021
On point. I remember how my classmates and I treated the only Hausa boy in my class. We all made sure he got everything first before us. This was to make sure he was treated fairly and no injustice done to him. In almost every election, the Igbos always support the candidate that seems to be the weakest and who is perceived to have been treated unfairly. This is why sometimes it looks like whoever we support fails.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by Nonexisting1: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2021
onumadu:

I'm talking about physical structures worth millions of Naira being erected by Igbo people all over the South east in record numbers, while you are tagging every southern migrant you see as Igbo.
Most of those structures were erected by Igbo who returned to the south east from elsewhere in Nigeria.
You need to visit Ogidi in Anambra state to see the largest building material market in one location in southern Nigeria.

They haven't read the handwriting on the wall but soon, they will.

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by engrfaruq(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2021
onumadu:

You generalise all Northerners as Hausas in the East, but up North, we know "Nyem mmri" when we see one.

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by IkpuMmadu: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2021
engrfaruq:

One love, cheers!
one love bro
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by Guestlander: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2021
afube:

you totally missed the point of the OP, what he is saying is that the quintessential Igbo man will fight the devil with bare hands in his quest for justice..............in the state of emotional rage the Igboman can be foolhardy, in my opinion, the greatest mistake Buhari will make is to start a scorched earth policy of intense military engagement in the southeast....it will only unify disparate opinions in Igboland and I tell you the Igbos will fight Nigeria again.....sad but true! Buhari should swallow his pride and engage the aggrieved IPOB/ESN group and seek a possible solution.

The Osu caste system was not injustice?

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by 9gerian: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
I disagree with the injustice angle that Jonathan was ganged up against to vote him out. That doesn’t hold any water in politics, and can’t be described as injustice. Jonathan didn’t live up to expectations and lost favor. Other forms of injustices may be referenced but not this one.

Actually, it is on record that the Yorubas were the first to carry Jonathan on their heads like gala after Yar’Adua’s death. It would have been injustice if Jonathan was schemed out of becoming president (as it was attempted) after Yar’Adua’s death, and the Yorubas didn’t sleep on it or ask anybody’s support to champion that course. Others were in fact late to that party including the election support for 2011. Yorubas led the massive support that Jonathan got based on their quest of justice for all. Something (social justice) the Yorubas are highly noted for (just look at how they treat outsiders in their region).

Jonathan lost face due to politics and when he began to appear weak and too scared to confront the many challenges bedeviling the nation, chief amongst which was security, widespread misappropriation of funds (Sanusi’s report of missing money etc) at the time. Also, the north wasn’t happy losing its presidential slot, and wanted it back at all cost.

I think it was then that Nigerians began to consider GMB, being a General with history for quelling insurgency (security) and a notable anti-corruption Czar.

The rest is history as they say.

tommy589:

It is not gang up.Did Yorubas not supported Jonathan against their own presidential candidate,Ribadu in 2011 election? They voted in all SW states for him except in Osun. Politicians form new alliances when the previous don't bring expected dividends.

3 Likes

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by DOTian: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2021
ba7man:
Like the one Azikiwe did back then that handed the country to the north, right?

You guys always try to muddle up every topic with twisted versions of history. I don't know what your uncles tell you lot about the east to justify their genocidal ventures over there. Whatever it's doesn't make sense. Azikiwe this , Azikiwe that.. What were you expecting to do? Azikiwe would have formed an alliance with your treacherous uncle whose stock in trade is back stabbing? There were three major political parties. The NCNC, The AG and the NPC. None won outright majority during the elections for independence. Your treacherous AG under Awolowo in the west earlier denied Azikiwe and NCNC the leadership of the region won squarely on fair grounds. You did this through "cross carpeting"! Awolowos reason were totally tribal!

So What do you expect Azikiwe to do under such situations? To form a government with a man who loathes him so much that he invented "cross carpeting" in Nigerias politics just to hyjack power he lost during a free and fair elections? Zik formed a coalition with NPC based on agreed regulations. When Sarduana and Balewa started to usurp powers they didn't have while trying to hyjack the country, they were packed off to hell! That ended their shenanigans until the rest of you went to war to make the fulani eternal kings.. You guys have formed your dirty alliance with Buhari and the North today, they're now misbehaving and you're looking helpless and useless on what to do to fix the situation. What does that say about you?

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by SweetiliciousD: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

that is why the greatest symbol of an igbo man is Offor...which is the symbol of justice and equity

if you don't have it, libations are useless

Fact
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by odysey: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
onumadu:
A couple of days ago, a friend from Benin, Edo State was asking me about what is going on in the East, particularly about the UGM phenomenon. His question was laced with shock and disbelief.
His view is that “Igbo people are very peaceful people”. I let him into one secret about Igbo that a lot of other Nigerians are oblivious of.

Not to insult any non-Igbo, but only a COMPLETE Igbo person (man or woman) can really understand this one thing about the Igbo. To understand it, both of your parents and grandparents and more must be Igbo, else somehow you won’t get it.

Nnamdi Kanu used to allude to people whose parentage are suspect in Igboland, who don’t understand core facts about Igbo mindset.
He called them all sorts of names, and threatened that a DNA will be conducted in Biafra after independence, so that they know who is who. lol grin

Anyway, the non-Igbo ethnic groups that can understand it to some extent, in decreasing order, are as follows: (1) Ibibio (because they are the closest to the Igbo than any other ethnic group in Nigeria), (2) Okrika, (3) Kalabari and (4) Isoko/Urhobo. I mentioned ethnic groups that are not Igbo, but with HEAVY mixing with Igbo (through marriage, interbreeding, and other intercourse).

So, what is that secret?

The Igbo person HATES injustice with an unparalleled passion.
No other ethnic group comes close in that mindset.

I have studied a lot of different ethnic groups, both African and non-African, and I cannot really find any ethnic group that hates injustice the way the Igbo do. Of course every human being hates injustices, but the Igbo takes it a notch higher.

To get justice, an Igbo can do ANYTHING. Igbo man’s sanity ends at the gates of injustice.
To an Igbo, life is worthless without justice.

This truth was echoed by Chinua Achebe in Things Fall Apart, where Okonkwo committed suicide because he couldn’t accept what was happening to his native Umuofia. The “Eboe Landing” event also proved it.

Nnamdi Kanu used to say it over and over in his radio broadcasts, that an Igbo man can be worse than even Lucifer when treated unfairly. If within his means, an Igbo can even destroy the whole world just to get justice. That is why people who are advising injustice against the Igbo really have no clue what they are messing with.

The Igbo have never been ruled directly by anybody. Even the British had to appoint “warrant chiefs” and ceded a lot of power to them, just to rule Igbo. Without those chiefs (who BTW did the wishes of their people), it would have been impossible to rule Igboland. The governors of South east today are behaving in ways that the warrant chiefs never behaved.

This opinion should not be mistaken for an endorsement of the activities of UGM.
The aim is to shine a torchlight into the minds of the people of the region so that real solutions can be found to address the problem.
how many times will I say this, Joe Igbokwe and gov hope has been fingered as sponsors of unknown gun men their sponsors will soon be exposed
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by odysey: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
SirBlack999:
Gbam!!
Nwanne Ị́ ji okwu!!
Remember python dance? Remember Obigbo?? Remember the Fulani massacre in Enugu?? Everyone was mute when all these happened, even the so called elites.

Now everyone is claiming worried forgetting the First Principle; what is the root cause of all these? Not in any endorsing the alleged UGM, but there tends to be a reaction if there's an action.
Joe Igbokwe and gov hope has been fingered as sponsors of unknown gun men their sponsors will soon be exposed

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by odysey: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
igbos killing igbos, do I care?
Joe Igbokwe and gov hope has been fingered as sponsors of unknown gun men their sponsors will soon be exposed
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by Jomonix: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

It's not bowing igbos never bow what yorubas did in ilorin and what Hausas did is bowing

Greatest response of this century. You simply said the truth.

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by Quiny32323: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
If truly you are an igbo man, you should also know that you dont spill your own blood for any reason ipob/esn is the worst thing that happened to us as a tribe.

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
odysey:
how many times will I say this, Joe Igbokwe and gov hope has been fingered as sponsors of unknown gun men their sponsors will soon be exposed

So, Joe Igbokwe has been behind all the activities of UGM from ending 2019 to now?
Apparently people who say this have not been following the activities of UGM closely. Since they started, their activities spanned the whole of old Easterion region plus Delta state.
At some point they were dug in in Akwa-Ibom state (Essien Udim LGA to be precise), and later in Rivers state, before Orlu in Imo and now in Anambra.
Most proud and sensible Igbo don't like Joe Igbokwe, but it makes no sense to heap everything on him, particularly when they are likely false.
That is part of the injustice the Igbo hate.

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Quiny32323:
If truly you are an igbo man, you should also know that you dont spill your own blood for any reason ipob/esn is the worst thing that happened to us as a tribe .

When "Bakassi boys" were doing something similar, or the "boys oye" before them, didn't they enjoy massive Igbo support?
Igbo hate evil people as well as they love to preserve individual liberty. All evil persons lose Igbo collective protection.
When Igbo felt that the Bakassi boys were stepping over their bounds, they were summarily disbanded.
A time will come when Igbo will also judge these UGM. If they are found really wanting and anti-Igbo, nobody will tell them to leave town.
Take this to the bank, the UGM could not be doing this without local support. Nobody can run Igboland without local support.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by Quiny32323: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
onumadu:

When "Bakassi boys" were doing something similar, or the "boys oye" before them, didn't they enjoy massive Igbo support?
Igbo hate evil people as well as they love to preserve individual liberty. All evil persons lose Igbo collective protection.
When Igbo felt that the Bakassi boys were stepping over their bounds, they were summarily disbanded.
A time will come when Igbo will also judge these UGM. If they are found really wanting and anti-Igbo, nobody will tell them to leave town.
Take this to the bank, the UGM could not be doing this without local support. Nobody can run Igboland without local support.

Ugm was worst undoing of ur lord and personal saviour.how many fulanis have they killed , i only here of igbos being murdered by those efulefus.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Quiny32323:

Ugm was worst undoing of ur lord and personal saviour.how many fulanis have they killed , i only here of igbos being murdered by those efulefus.

You need to go back to the first page and read the OP again, this time very slowly and very carefully.
Even IPOB is being ignored by these UGM.
The aim of this thread is NOT childish banter. It was created to give people interested in peace a real chance to achieve it.
Thanks for stopping by. kiss
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by DanHaske: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
One thing I also understand is that an Igbo man feels marginalized when he isn't allowed to dominate. He feels cheated when he doesn't cheat you.
Take for example the Igbo coup of 1966. An Igbo man was the heard of the Army, the governor of the central bank, the senate President and the president.
But they felt marginalized because Tafawa Balewa who was a northerner was prime minister and had real powers.
They also felt marginalized because an Igbo man couldn't be a senior civil servant in Kano or Kaduna, hence they struck and took power.

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by muykem: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
I agree with you to some extent. Nobody love injustice but igbo always emotional in their demands for justice and even loose the subject matter in the process.

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
DanHaske:
One thing I also understand is that an Igbo man feels marginalized when he isn't allowed to dominate. He feels cheated when he doesn't cheat you.
Take for example the Igbo coup of 1966. An Igbo man was the heard of the Army, the governor of the central bank, the senate President and the president.
But they felt marginalized because Tafawa Balewa who was a northerner was prime minister and had real powers.
They also felt marginalized because an Igbo man couldn't be a senior civil servant in Kano or Kaduna, hence they struck and took power

You see, when Igbo agitate that they want to leave Nigeria due to lack of shared values and understanding, people like you will still accuse them of being "selfish". You still feel that they want to cheat you somehow! I wonder how they can cheat you by leaving. grin

What you see as "Igbo marginalizing others" is what Igbo see as FAIR COMPETITION. In that fair competition, Igbo expects the MOST QUALIFIED to win, or at least be among the leaders. But in your Northern mindset, qualification has little to do with leadership position, and that is why nearly all the leaders you have foisted on Nigeria failed to deliver the Nigeria of our collective dreams.
When Buhari was running in 2015, and some of us refused to back him because we could see that he was not qualified to lead a complex country like Nigeria, you people told us that even with mere NEPA certificate you prefer him to Jonathan.
Today Nigeria has gone back about 60 years!
Is Nigeria more united today than 60 years ago?
I count 1966 January coup as one of Igbo greatest misreading of Nigeria, and I believe it was the last time Igbo misread Nigeria.
Igbo officers saw about 50 years into the future and wanted to change that future so that Nigeria may survive and become a great country, but they were misunderstood and Igbo paid heavily, and continue to pay for that mistake even today.
As long as you and I would agree that January 1966 coup was a mistake, you and I must also agree that you and Igbo have no business being in the same country, because what we saw 50 years ago, you couldn't see it. undecided
We don't want to wake up 50 years from today to see ourselves in a country that cannot even generate electricity, or where cows are being discussed when our mates are going to space.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
muykem:
I agree with you to some extent. Nobody love injustice but igbo always emotional in their demands for justice and even loose the subject matter in the process.

Well, in the OP I mentioned that an Igbo man's sanity ends at the gates of injustice.
I wouldn't agree that they "loose the subject matter in the process", because if it were so, they would not be talking about leaving Nigeria today, a whopping 54 years after the first attempt.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by Ayennah: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Do you mean igbo people have been cheated so much that the only way to get what they want is by killing their brothers and razing down their properties? And you expect those people to come home and clap for you? If you eventually get what you're looking for, who will be in charge of governance, the UGM? You people better think twice before it's too late, nobody gets freedom by destroying his home, those innocent people did not deserve to die, if UGM does not value igbo peoples life now, what happen when they have total control? Same way dome people were clapping fir BH then asking that they should be given amesty, a word they say is enough for a wise, nobody deserve to die or be killed for any reason, you don't have the right to burn down anybody's property, not everybody will support ipob, people should be free to make their choice.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ayennah:
Do you mean igbo people have been cheated so much that the only way to get what they want is by killing their brothers and razing down their properties? And you expect those people to come home and clap for you? If you eventually get what you're looking for, who will be in charge of governance, the UGM? You people better think twice before it's too late, nobody gets freedom by destroying his home, those innocent people did not deserve to die, if UGM does not value igbo peoples life now, what happen when they have total control? Same way dome people were clapping fir BH then asking that they should be given amesty, a word they say is enough for a wise, nobody deserve to die or be killed for any reason, you don't have the right to burn down anybody's property, not everybody will support ipob, people should be free to make their choice.

You are preaching to the choir, honestly..

The problem with this your view is that it is about 7 years late, because it should have come when the army and police were shooting unarmed Igbo youths just because they marched.
It should have come when police killed Igbo constantly at checkpoints with zero consequences.
It should have come when Fulani raped Igbo women and killed the men in our farms.
You all played dead until UGM showed up. Now you care more about Igbo lives than Igbo.
Would you say that the army and police still kill Igbo youths like before? Methinks NOT.

The purpose of this thread is to show the inner workings of TRUE IGBO person's mind, particular what an Igbo can do when denied justice.
An Igbo can be suicidal as long as he takes down his perceived system of injustice. That is the point.
It is the same mindset that led to all major revolutions in countries we call civilized today. The French beheaded their king and queen. The Russians wiped out their royal family. All revolutions start local.
Again, my views are only trying to be totally honest to the situation. It is not an endorsement of a revolution; I'm just facing facts.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by DanHaske: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
onumadu:

You see, when Igbo agitate that they want to leave Nigeria due to lack of shared values and understanding, people like you will still accuse them of being "selfish". You still feel that they want to cheat you somehow! I wonder how they can cheat you by leaving. grin

What you see as "Igbo marginalizing others" is what Igbo see as FAIR COMPETITION. In that fair competition, Igbo expects the MOST QUALIFIED to win, or at least be among the leaders. But in your Northern mindset, qualification has little to do with leadership position, and that is why nearly all the leaders you have foisted on Nigeria failed to deliver the Nigeria of our collective dreams.
When Buhari was running in 2015, and some of us refused to back him because we could see that he was not qualified to lead a complex country like Nigeria, you people told us that even with mere NEPA certificate you prefer him to Jonathan.
Today Nigeria has gone back about 60 years!
Is Nigeria more united today than 60 years ago?
I count 1966 January coup as one of Igbo greatest misreading of Nigeria, and I believe it was the last time Igbo misread Nigeria.
Igbo officers saw about 50 years into the future and wanted to change that future so that Nigeria may survive and become a great country, but they were misunderstood and Igbo paid heavily, and continue to pay for that mistake even today.
As long as you and I would agree that January 1966 coup was a mistake, you and I must also agree that you and Igbo have no business being in the same country, because what we saw 50 years ago, you couldn't see it. undecided
We don't want to wake up 50 years from today to see ourselves in a country that cannot even generate electricity, or where cows are being discussed when our mates are going to space.
I have never been against Igbos leaving Nigeria. As a matter of fact, I believe the rest of the country will be better off. However, Igbos themselves don't want to leave. All they are doing making noise up and down to feel important. Tell me one concrete step Igbos have taken towards secession, besides preaching hate what else have they done? When arewa youths gave quit notice we saw the begging parade that was embarked on.
See bros, all those saying you guys should stay are politicians, or those who don't like you and feel they are getting at you by opposing your secession fantasies.
And the bolded there is a lie. It was all about getting Hausa out of power. That was the aim of the real hatchers of the plan.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
DanHaske:

I have never been against Igbos leaving Nigeria. As a matter of fact, I believe the rest of the country will be better off. However, Igbos themselves don't want to leave. All they are doing making noise up and down to feel important. Tell me one concrete step Igbos have taken towards secession, besides preaching hate what else have they done? When arewa youths gave quit notice we saw the begging parade that was embarked on.
See bros, all those saying you guys should stay are politicians, or those who don't like you and feel they are getting at you by opposing your secession fantasies.
And the bolded there is a lie. It was all about getting Hausa out of power. That was the aim of the real hatchers of the plan.

In your book Igbo haven't shown enough seriousness about leaving Nigeria, right?
They lost about 3-5 million people during the Biafra war; is that not enough seriousness?
I know you'd come back to say that Igbo want to take "south south" with them, but even Ojukwu proposed a referendum in that region, but you Northerners rejected it the same way you are rejecting it today.
I don't want to waste time with you here going back and forth, but the truth remains that every honest Nigerian knows that Igbo wants to leave Nigeria even with only 5 South East states. If Northern politicians are not honest about what the North wants, Igbo politicians are even worse! Only a referendum can settle that confusion.
A lot of Igbo see Nigeria with Northerners in it as a total waste of time - a country that can never develop. It is not hate speech. That view is backed by historical facts.
You are not opposed to Igbo leaving, but you are holding Kanu and thereby creating more crisis in the East?
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by odysey: 4:52am On Oct 05, 2021
onumadu:

So, Joe Igbokwe has been behind all the activities of UGM from ending 2019 to now?
Apparently people who say this have not been following the activities of UGM closely. Since they started, their activities spanned the whole of old Easterion region plus Delta state.
At some point they were dug in in Akwa-Ibom state (Essien Udim LGA to be precise), and later in Rivers state, before Orlu in Imo and now in Anambra.
Most proud and sensible Igbo don't like Joe Igbokwe, but it makes no sense to heap everything on him, particularly when they are likely false.
That is part of the injustice the Igbo hate.

According to the Agenda the plan is
1. To make the south ungovernable
2. To eliminate would be rivals/stalwarts and influential/rich people, Joe is just one of the people that they are using
There are others even the state police has been fingered and they've denied it but the recent joke of an attack on their office shows they are most likely involved and possibly spearheading it
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by odysey: 4:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by NGpatriot: 5:20am On Oct 05, 2021
ipobian OP with ipobian delusional essay.

Your first error, silliness and disingenuous rubbish is your baseless and contradictory INJUSTICE nonsense.

How do you hate injustice while at the same time unleashing injustice on your own people all over iboland? Where is the sense in your igbo hate injustice rant?

The igbo people, your terrorists brothers slaughter didn't deserve justice even though they did not commit any crime apart from the fact that they were unlucky and perished, slaughtered by their own people?

What exactly did the 2 prominent doctors you slaughtered did to you that necessitated their needless death? What acts of injustice were committed by the doctor, made you slaughter them like common goats.

It's sad that you clowns are so out of touch with reality, you carry out the most horrific, heinous, barbaric and sadistic atrocities and this mentally corrupt OP is talking about ibo people hating injustice.

You execute your own people, no trial, you are the judge, the jury and the executioner.

You people are a sad, pathetic and injurious calamity to humanity, you should never be part of any sane society, you need to go back to the Stone Age to be though how to behave as normal human beings before you are allowed to graduate from the Stone Age.
Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by tamdun: 5:30am On Oct 05, 2021
DOTian:
I can't add anything to this. It's concise, apt and totally refreshing! Very very intelligent summation.. I laugh when some say that the igbos voted for Jonathan because they hated the Fulani or because Jonathan favoured igbos. That's Petty. .. Igbos were basically in support of Jonathan because of the fact that the igbos saw the gang up between the Yorubas and northerners against a minority as evil. That gang up wasn't driven by better ideals but more like bullying... As long as the federal government willfully treats igbos with disdain in this country, things will contiîto fall apart.,
Were you in hibernation when yoruba people were protesting because of Jonathan, u were in uranus when they voted for him in 2011?
I swear igbo people are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by DOTian: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2021
tamdun:

Were you in hibernation when yoruba people were protesting because of Jonathan, u were in uranus when they voted for him in 2011?
I swear igbo people are hypocrites

That's right! You know what? You guys a re as chameleonic as they come.. What next? You will start to claim that it was you guys that got the presidency for Jonathan. Even when it was obvious to all to see that the cabal lost grip of the presidency following Dora Akunyilis anti cabal outbursts. One moment, you are supporting Jonathan, another moment, you are fighting Jonathan. One moment, you are for resource control, another moment, you are in bed with fulanis fighting for the entrenchment of your quasi fascist/unitary Nigeria that only helps you to loot the resources of oil producing communities in conjunction with the fulanis using State apparatus. Today, you have one arm of your political class supporting separatist agitations, while another arm is in bed with Buhari killing separatists! Treachery! Chameleonic penchants! Na person wey no sabi una, una fit deceive shaa...

1 Like

Re: To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo by onumadu: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
DOTian:

That's right! You know what? You guys a re as chameleonic as they come.. What next? You will start to claim that it was you guys that got the presidency for Jonathan. Even when it was obvious to all to see that the cabal lost grip of the presidency following Dora Akunyilis anti cabal outbursts. One moment, you are supporting Jonathan, another moment, you are fighting Jonathan. One moment, you are for resource control, another moment, you are in bed with fulanis fighting for the entrenchment of your quasi fascist/unitary Nigeria that only helps you to loot the resources of oil producing communities in conjunction with the fulanis using State apparatus. Today, you have one arm of your political class supporting separatist agitations, while another arm is in bed with Buhari killing separatists! Treachery! Chameleonic penchants! Na person wey no sabi una, una fit deceive shaa...

lol, see finishing .. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 60,000 Traffic Offenders Arrested In Lagos in 2021 – FRSC / Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars / Only The Best Is Good Enough For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.