Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Rare Video When Jeo Igbokwe House Was On Fire - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rare Video When Jeo Igbokwe House Was On Fire - VIDEO (2277 Views)

IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Rare Video When Jeo Igbokwe House Was On Fire - VIDEO by ejanla077: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Nnewi or Ladipo market, Which one would you prefer to have a shop?

Nnewi...

Ibeto group
Coscharis group
Tummy tummy noodles
INNOSON
Ngobros
Ogbuawa
Chicason

All had humble beginning from Nnewi Market.. Now they are world class multi factory owners... Pls stop insulting Nnewi Market by comparing to ladipo...

Mind u na still Nnewi people full ladipo. Motor parts and machine parts na Nnewi people birthright...

I'm from Nnewi and I live in Lagos.. I know ladipo like my palm...
Re: The Rare Video When Jeo Igbokwe House Was On Fire - VIDEO by ejanla077: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Attache go & fight your stupid war yourself, leave us alone, we are not going back to Babylon, Nigeria created us, we belong to The Federal Republic of Nigeria, thank God for the Military & General Gowon for separating us from you people, we do not need you.
yoruba boy. You people are so easy to notice.. Ur post dey smell ewedu and oil beans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni / See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures) / The Tears Of An Apc Supporter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.