Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa (37454 Views)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Idamond: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
someone said buhari is being respected outside..

my question is how many President or prime or senior politician that have ever visited Nigeria since 2015

2 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by SmartPolician: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
President Mohammadu Buhari the president who is so respected outside the shore of this country by both white and black leaders, but hated by fellow corrupt countrymen.

May your days be long!

Nobody has the time of a lifeless, clueless man. They only give him attention because of the office he occupies.

2 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by ken6488(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
President Mohammadu Buhari the president who is so respected outside the shore of this country by both white and black leaders, but hated by fellow corrupt countrymen.

May your days be long!
We hate failure

1 Like

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Rexwalters1: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Biggcake:
Waste of time....

Tell him to quickly return to Aso Rock.
High BP, Oga na Oba, they need special discussions on how he is dealing with the Secessionists in Tigray, that formula may be adopted
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Rexwalters1: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2021
ken6488:

We hate failure
Christ best said it, In the land of the evil, a Good Man is never honored, wouldn’t expect anything different from your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by SarkinYarki: 1:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!

Since 2015 how many presidents have visited your failure?

3 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Rexwalters1: 1:24am On Oct 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nobody has the time of a lifeless, clueless man. They only give attention because of the office he occupies.
Send someone to go & occupy it on your behalf? A position a certain tribe wants to leave the federation because they claim they have not allowed them to mess on the President’s chair is what you are undermining like this?

2 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Rexwalters1: 1:27am On Oct 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Since 2015 how many presidents have visited your failure?
Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, Theresa May, Christine Lagarde to Name a few.

5 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by IAMPEDRO: 4:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!
E no shock you everybody just love am outside but hate him in his house. That is a big question and we need answers
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by slickbak(m): 4:37am On Oct 04, 2021
ITT
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by eitsei(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ethiopia is a poor country so it's expected that they will respect Nigerian president
Ethiopia is now a poor country because of Buhari?
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by eitsei(m): 4:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Walkee:
actually people from outside Nigeria don't give a fucck about Buhari. How many presidents have visited Nigeria? He's the one running to different countries
if they list the presidents that have visited Nigeria now, you won't believe or even call them bmc too

3 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by eitsei(m): 4:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, Theresa May, Christine Lagarde to Name a few.
I bet he doesn't know this

2 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by donbrowser(m): 5:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

I'll just forgive your ignorance. Some of you guys are too inept to know what culminates to abuse or provocation breaking rule 2.

What do you mean by 'irredeemable asslicker'?
Applauding my President for an obvious compliment accorded him has make me an asslicker according to you? Lat me considered it as a phrase you've seen somewhere and wants to imprint it your comment.

Then In your myopia the Ethiopian PM should be the ultimate asslicker.

Which Nigerian president is never welcomed by other African countries?
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by ofiko123(m): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria shall be great again..

1 Like

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Deblow: 5:23am On Oct 04, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

The list of dignitaries is incomplete without the mention of the great Guinean Head of State, Col. Mamady Doumbouya. Las las, all you incompetent African leaders must get sense.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Mgtow8: 5:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Mumu
Aufbauh:

I'll just forgive your ignorance. Some of you guys are too inept to know what culminates to abuse or provocation breaking rule 2.

Applauding my President for an obvious compliment accorded him has make me an asslicker according to you? Lat me considered it as a phrase you've seen somewhere and wants to imprint it your comment.

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by sulaak(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!

The respect is to Nigeria and not the president.

1 Like

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Gorillabrain: 5:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!

he's days shall cut short.. Fulani bandit.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by nezer83: 6:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!

We will know if Buhari is actually respected outside this country when he leaves office.
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by excel101(m): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2021
What really attracted Pres. Buhari to this inauguration in Ethiopia, is the name "Ahmed" When ever he perceives such names immediately, he starts reasoning COWly. Since PMB would be amongst the speakers please they should provide an interpreter for the benefit of other leaders, because he speaks a rare kind of English. E.g instead of "CORRUPTION" he pronounces it as "KWARRATIAN" This is what we experience in Naija everyday, each time he and his cabals {e.g Malami, Tanko Mohammed, PA's etc) are addressing the nation.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by anataala: 6:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Its better for you wait for them there.
Voy:
Jus keep driving, don’t stop until u get to that bus stop call HELL
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by AmazingELixir: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2021
undecided

Is there any global function this old man will not attend...of what benefits are all these globe throttling to Nigeria. The wastage of Buhari in all these foreign travels would have comfortably settled the agitation of Resident doctors in the country.

Responsible leaders do not embark on these kind of jamboree, certainly not when their country is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
High BP, Oga na Oba, they need special discussions on how he is dealing with the Secessionists in Tigray, that formula may be adopted
Lolz @dealing with secessionists. It's actually the other way round, the secessionists are dealing with the government
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Voy:
Jus keep driving, don’t stop until u get to that bus stop call HELL

imagine if this man drive this vegetable into th sea

imagine that

it will be more epic than suddenly death of Abacha
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by 007lss: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
Damn! This is a great honor. Whether you like it or not, Buhari is a blessed man. Check am well.
great honor and achievement for Nigeria abi?, going to 6 year as our president ,his still saying and promise to deal with bandit and Boko Haram, economy is down, to eat is very difficult
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by shevy878: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!
No just buhari ,countries all over the world love & respect Nigeria esp the President of the most populous black nation.

2 Likes

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Knows(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Very soon Naira cover go him news ijn amen
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Useku(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

You need to work on your English.

Start with the use of concord.

Eleribu!

1 Like

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Successlane: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
President Mohammadu Buhari the president who is so respected outside the shore of this country by both white and black leaders,

but hated by fellow corrupt countrymen.

May your days be long!

1 Like

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Corporate2020: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria is respected by all countries, unfortunately only idiots and nincompoops have been ruling Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me / Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.