Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa (37480 Views)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Corporate2020: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
President Mohammadu Buhari the president who is so respected outside the shore of this country by both white and black leaders, but hated by fellow corrupt countrymen.

May your days be long!

Stop what you are smoking before you find yourself nakked at Ethiopia Main Market
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Navalsadiq(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2021
The only things nigeria and nigerians know how to do is criticism.especially those people from..........
They know their self

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2021
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Navalsadiq:
The only things nigeria and nigerians know how to do is criticism.especially those people from..........
They know their self
Peace and love is the highest.

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Ojikutubaba: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2021
God bless my President while his enemies will never be happy in life .

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
President Mohammadu Buhari the president who is so respected outside the shore of this country by both white and black leaders, but hated by fellow corrupt countrymen.

May your days be long!
they must be paying you real well. grin grin grin . I pity all of una sha when e sup
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Picker28: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2021
OK
Also teach that tooth brush how to drive
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by BabaO2: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!
All Nigerians are well respected outside Nigeria not just buhari because of our black population, wealth, presumed good education, fighting for other africans, courage etc.

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Voy:
Jus keep driving, don’t stop until u get to that bus stop call HELL
You get bad mind I swear grin grin grin
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by cmikel: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2021

Simply using fellow political leaders as ally to keep to internal powers. A show off of solidarity that benefits both but add nothing to the country men

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by EmekaBlue(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!
every president is respected outside their country

Stop overhyping rubbish
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Hushmoni: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!
I don't have any to say, baba is trying but NIGERIA is corrupt before his coming and his not JESUS grin

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by theTranscriber: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Bifwoli:
And Nigeria too with Boko Haram, lots of bloodthirsty kidnappers and Fulani cattle wanderers.Nigeria is not different.
what kind of brain do you Kenyans have?

would you live in Nigeria or Ethiopiaa?

have you seen videos from the Ethiopian war?

just Bleep off our forum if you hate Nigeria so much that you can't think

Bleep off
kenyatatata

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by macrodata(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!
It's all diplomatic formalities. They respect the office not the man.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by ibtommy(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

I'll just forgive your ignorance. Some of you guys are too inept to know what culminates to abuse or provocation breaking rule 2.

What do you mean by 'irredeemable asslicker'?
Applauding my President for an obvious compliment accorded him has make me an asslicker according to you? Lat me considered it as a phrase you've seen somewhere and wants to imprint it your comment.

Then In your myopia the Ethiopian PM should be the ultimate asslicker.

Keep quiet and cover your face in shame!!! Pro Fula Fula spotted.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
they must be paying you real well. grin grin grin . I pity all of una sha when e sup
Seek peace.

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by highchief1: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ethiopia is a poor country so it's expected that they will respect Nigerian president
what is ur definition of poor?because they are better than Nigeria .
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by RichAbujaGuy: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Some ppl in this thread are out of the loop of what happens in their own country sha. shocked
Dem probably watch too much football and bbnaija. grin

The link I posted is from 2016. Feel totally free to do your own research with updates of prominent visitors and world leaders and make your teachers, school masters, and professors proud of you. wink

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/11-world-presidents-that-have-visited-buhari-in-aso-rock.218660/

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by RichAbujaGuy: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Some ppl in this thread are out of the loop of what happens in their own country sha. shocked

The link I posted is from 2016. Feel totally free to do your own research with updates of prominent visitors and world leaders and make your teachers, school masters, and professors proud of you. wink

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/11-world-presidents-that-have-visited-buhari-in-aso-rock.218660/

Circa 2018
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/africa/gallery/france-nigeria-visit-gallery/index.html

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by mybiz234: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!

May his days be long as he crushes the Destiny of your children
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by mybiz234: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

Do you expect them to tell him he is a terrorist? Of course they won't.

So, how has buhari's presidency benefited your life and those of your family members?
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by EAhumble(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Rodwave:

The last news I heard was when the yeye Aby abi wetin be in name was begging his people to join his Oromia army and fight Tigray. Looks like wetin bamboohari and his northern cows will do soon grin grin.

He was probably there to know if he can get expo
My thought exactly... they are planning something but will surely fail...

He is rallying the support of Muslim African countries to fight the South again... But this will be their doom
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by RichAbujaGuy: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2021
mybiz234:

Do you expect them to tell him he is a terrorist? Of course they won't.

So, how has buhari's presidency benefited your life and those of your family members?

A president that was democratically elected by the majority of Nigerian citizens twice is a terrorist? Abeg, what planet are you from and when did your spaceship land? grin

My family are doing well. Blessed with good health and adequate sustenance. May yours enjoy the same.
Thanks for asking.

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Testimony1988(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Wow, that's nice.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by mybiz234: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

A president that was elected by the majority of Nigerian citizens twice is a terrorist? Abeg, what planet are you from and when did your spaceship land? grin

My family are doing well. Blessed with good health and adequate sustenance. May yours enjoy the same.
Thanks for asking.

Buhari was elected by majority in 2015 though there was still Rigging in his favour.

Can you stake the destiny of your children on it that buhari was not rigged in for second term?

If we take you to Ayelala shrine now, can you say Buhari has made your life and those of your family better? I know you will lie, but you know the truth in your mind.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by RichAbujaGuy: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2021
mybiz234:

Buhari was elected by majority in 2015 though there was still Rigging in his favour.

Can you stake the destiny of your children on it that buhari was not rigged in for second term?

Rigged elections huh?
Have a bliss day.
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by mybiz234: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by Newboss(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

May your days be long!

It is not respect. It's called diplomacy, AKA, asslicking
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by yommen: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Voy:
Jus keep driving, don’t stop until u get to that bus stop call HELL

Target something possible, my friend. The bus stop should be in front of a fast-moving trailer joorrr! Or train!!!
Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by jayyem(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

I blame it on ignorance. Most black people have it in them. They don't take note of what is happening around them but fool themselves "praying"
A lot of people here don't know that there are civil wars going on in many African countries.

As funny as it might sound, 98% of Nigerians don't know that their is a 4 year old civil war going on in their Neighbouring country Cameroon.

Black people sha.

I beg to differ, turning it on black people is too much, what do you now say of most Americans or people from other places who think Africa is just a country, you see, interest matters, in as much as ignorance is not an excuse, you can only strive to know most things but not everything, an average person tends to overlook what does not necessarily concerns him/her.

Re: Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
May the brakes of that car never FAIL.

Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt / Ambode Visits Scene Of Iyana Ipaja Inferno (Photos) / IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia