Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue (61457 Views)

Who Wins BBNaija Season 6: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanuel? / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by kollinz1234(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Now that bbn is over
Should i tell you guys where we stopped ?
we stopped at Endsars grin

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by mcgaius: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Liquorose fans be like pdp followers on Instagram without pvc
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by drealcivilceno(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:
Now y'all can go back to your reality, which is suffering in a pisspoor excuse of a country without being able to do anything about it, congratulations for wasting 3 months of your life on nothing

You are to intelligent for this...
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Fakbrown: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
patoski39:
Mehnn, that liquorose set dieee

I see her buying 2 houses by this time next year cool cool
That girl no too look like she go invest for clitocurrency, what should I say
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

Now that is a show worth time and attention not this show of shame

They're both a waste of time...the only difference is the environment in both programs. No developing country has achieved greatness by it's youths having more interest reality shows than political issues that affect them.

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by emonis88: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lordd22:
iibo show
Olodo rabater , when laycon won d last edition who called it a Yoruba show.

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Rastaramsey(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Over 1 billion votes.... Instead make una channel that energy into your hustle...
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Kayyus09(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Its all about Love.

What will general public, especially youth profit from this programme?

It's all about fun, love, feelings...

Young people, what will it profit us when we become so passionate about the things of God?

Righteousness, Peace and Joy will increase.

Can you imagine how fun life will be for all, when youth becomes passionate for more of these fruits of the spirit?

Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost - This kingdom needs more of you, young people.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
lied:
They should thank God everyone is not like me.
Cos 10kobo they wont make from the show regarding vote.
I cant imagine spending my cash to vote for shiit.
some day u might need people to elevate u

Don't sound selfish
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Playa01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
You lied bruhh. �
lied:
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Omeizadean(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Macsjebs:
Wow, a lot of persons expected liquorose to win given her number of fans/followers on Instagram, didn't even come close...You did be greatly impressed after purchasing this: www.nairaland.com/5376666

In that case the voting don't always count.
Seems biggie is the one that decide who goes home with the money
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by topoftheworld(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations man

So that will be the end of Falseprophet On NL?
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by shogsman(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

They're both a waste of time...the only difference is the environment in both programs. No developing country has achieved greatness by it's youths having more interest reality shows than political issues that affect them.
Koreans, Chinese, Americans watch educative and interesting shows too not this foolishness they watch here, it doesn't affect their progression.
There aiint nothing wrong with entertainment if it's educative or at least decent.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by SIRRITE: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
ALL MY BEHAFRAINS BROTHER'S VOTING WHITE MONEY TO WIN BIG BROTHER NIGERIA, CONFUSE NIGGAS grin grin grin
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by NiklauseFred(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
lied:

Remember this and have peace of mind,YOUR VOTE DOESN'T GIVE BIG BROTHER MONEY!!! angry

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Equity15(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
The country is burning. I went to the market today and I almost wept for this country. Everything I bought for last month has increased by almost 5-6hundred. A paint rubber of beans is now 3500 . Goodness gracious. How are students coping. Right now, right now, I could careless about this BBnaija bull crap. Why is nobody surmoning the president to the senate to explain all these unprecedented suffering and hardship?

2 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

Koreans, Chinese, Americans watch educative and interesting shows too not this foolishness they watch here, it doesn't affect their progression.
There aiint nothing wrong with entertainment if it's educative or at least decent.

Lol.... Chinese work like hamsters and south Korean youths are living off the labour of their parents, Americans can watch stupid shows thanks to credit and their monopoly of the dollar. Nigeria is a third world hellhole were the average life expectancy is 40, and revenue to debt servicing is at 80%. Nothing bad in watching shows, the problem is when you take reality shows more serious than your local government election and cry of Northern domination.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by shogsman(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol.... Chinese work like hamsters and south Korean youths are living off the labour of their parents, Americans can watch stupid shows thanks to credit and their monopoly of the dollar. Nigeria is a third world hellhole were the average life expectancy is 40, and revenue to debt servicing is at 80%. Nothing bad in watching shows, the problem is when you take reality shows more serious than your local government election and cry of Northern domination.
Exactly it is the unwarranted attention the youths gives to this kind of unproductive meaningless shows that is the real problem

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by justjify(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Macsjebs:
Wow, a lot of persons expected liquorose to win given her number of fans/followers on Instagram, didn't even come close...You did be greatly impressed after purchasing this: www.nairaland.com/5376666
It goes beyond that. How many of them voted?
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fakbrown:

That girl no too look like she go invest for clitocurrency, what should I say
with the big dawgs(simps) waiting in line,, she go must succumb cool cool
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by NairaMaster1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Macsjebs:

Most of the followers don't even have data to open Instagram since the mistakingly joined her.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by deewhydoski(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
lied:
Many people are not voting with there cash, all na online voting
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
If Whitemony wan step up him game now, na to just carry that 90m play sure 2 odds . Boom him win 180m as e dey hot cool☺️

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by lebete3000: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingcalls:
Feminists will one day attack the show and call it patriarch...and y cant it be big sister with a female voice and a female presenter just cos men win most times
Men will create something, when it blows, thats when ud see women trying to hv a large portion and control

You should know women are nothing but opportunistic parasites.

Men of the 21st century gave them too much leverage, hence the mess we're in today.

They're nothing but tools of enjoyment for men, and they themselves know it within.

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Kingisibor: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Happy4whit:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Celestine, am from Enugu State, Agwu LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now.ever since then till now I have been indoor no chance for me to move out side the house because of bad environment.
Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from long term urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs
. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us.i am dire need of financial help for medical Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more details

For video evidence check on my signatures

nwankwo celestine
31-71 7 8-6.2 5O
First Bank.
Current location:Afam uzoegwu street Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verification thanks.
Will do this....
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by Lucheze(f): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by MrBanner(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingisibor:

Will do this....

It's a fraud. Send him money at your own peril.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by TolaniLuv: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
You see igbo people won’t complain now. Last year when laycon won they where shouting around like goat.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by SmartPolician: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lordd22:
another 2 other ibo will win next year bbn then any other tribe

Huncle, BBNaija votes are independently verified and confirmed by Deloitte. Have you ever heard of Deloitte in your life? You need to ask questions or do some research.

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue by HibeeHibee: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.