Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Treat As Urgent! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Treat As Urgent! (798 Views)

Treat As Urgent! Soyabeans NEEDED / How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother / 4 Ways To Treat Worms And Pests In Maize Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat As Urgent! by Modernist: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fellow nairalanders I'm in dire need of palm kennel shells, 500 bags upward, if you or someone you know wants to sell you can please, send me a mail, I'll ask for proof, and come to the location to come and carry them.
Re: Treat As Urgent! by Dawson126: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Modernist:
Fellow nairalanders I'm in dire need of palm kennel shells, 500 bags upward, if you or someone you know wants to sell you can please, send me a mail, I'll ask for proof, and come to the location to come and carry them.

I've sent you a mail already
Re: Treat As Urgent! by Modernist: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dawson126:

I've sent you a mail already
Please text me on this number, 08185092085 WhatsApp is down.
Re: Treat As Urgent! by Dawson126: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Modernist:
Please text me on this number, 08185092085 WhatsApp is down.

I'm on 1% now. I'll try to get my phone charged, once that is done, I'll contact you.

I was on farm today to get a look on amount of those products
Re: Treat As Urgent! by Modernist: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dawson126:

I'm on 1% now. I'll try to get my phone charged, once that is done, I'll contact you.

I was on farm today to get a look on amount of those products
okay just message me on the whatapp number where are you located?
Re: Treat As Urgent! by Dawson126: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Modernist:
okay just message me on the whatapp number where are you located?

We have been doing that for some time now. But how are our plans for tomorrow so as to know how to adjust my schedules too. I don't like haste of preparation at all, it could make me change my mind.
Re: Treat As Urgent! by Modernist: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dawson126:

We have been doing that for some time now. But how are our plans for tomorrow so as to know how to adjust my schedules too. I don't like haste of preparation at all, it could make me change my mind.
Well then you shouldn't have messaged me then the topic says "treat as urgent" and you're telling me you don't like haste preparations.
Re: Treat As Urgent! by Dawson126: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Modernist:
Well then you shouldn't have messaged me then the topic says "treat as urgent" and you're telling me you don't like haste preparations.

Lol

'Haste preparations' : conceptualized above is relative to time and arrangement. 'Arrangement' as a logicalized sequence of events or occurrences.

Even when you have said 'treat as urgent' , then it should contain some elements of a logical sequence of plan as dictated by events or occurrences relative to a short time in execution.

This is business. Things could be discussed over and that is why boardrooms are equipped with comfortable chairs to sit, good tables to talk.

I'm always open to dialogue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Winnower Machine / Help.. / What Do I Do After My Turkey Hatches its eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.