Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) (20001 Views)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / La Palma: Volcano Lava Reaches Sea ( Pics, Video) / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by SweetVibe: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Dude, what is this thing that America did to you that you can't forgive for years now?? grin grin grin grin

America dealth with their terrorist ass

Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by tarantino1: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
There has been a dramatic Increase in Volcanoes Eruptions all over the world and Nobody knows Why.

Volcanoes are Erupting at a Faster space than ever, Earthquakes are going Crazy and nobody has an Explanation for it.

Nobody Except GOD ALMIGHTY.
GOD ALMIGHTY is trying to Shake the Wirkd our of Complacency because the time is at Hand. And the more we get Closer, Last days Signs and Calamities will become more Frequent.

Folks Wake yourself and all around you up and be Ready! JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY !
The Wrath of GOD is set to be poured out on an Unrepentant World.

O boy talk another thing

Read about the eruption of that destroyed the city of Pompei a mere 30 years after your beloved Saviour was mailed to the cross.

Over 2000 people died and to date more bodies are still being discovered.

Why Jesus never come since then. I'm sure people like you were preaching it then too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEBVWc8crI

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by verybadmouth(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
When we go see all this lava for naija sef
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by SweetVibe: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
timesup234:
How ya like me now platinum teeth when I smile trying to take me out but I still buckwild
I can see you are lost of word after DenreleDave gave you upper cut with his reply above.
This is my own gift to you

Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Blaqstick: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
There has been a dramatic Increase in Volcanoes Eruptions all over the world and Nobody knows Why.

Volcanoes are Erupting at a Faster space than ever, Earthquakes are going Crazy and nobody has an Explanation for it.

GOD ALMIGHTY is trying to Shake the Wirkd our of Complacency because the time is at Hand. And the more we get Closer, Last days Signs and Calamities will become more Frequent.

Folks Wake yourself and all around you up and be Ready! JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY !

You Dey irritate me. Na you go post as holineshit then you’ll comment on your own post. Ode ni e
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by smartasuen(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg lava dey forbid to erupt for Also rock?
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Image123(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Does this OP live in La Palma ni? Abi why he take their matter personally like this?
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
timesup234:
This should happen to America. I want fire to consume the whole North America for her atrocities to mankind
Read Jeremiah 50 and 51, it is talking about the coming total destruction of Babylon (America)

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by southsouthking(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The one even happening in oman right now
Cyclone shaheen
Keyboardist with the update.
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by KKKWHITE(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
timesup234:
This should happen to America. I want fire to consume the whole North America for her atrocities to mankind
what about Nigeria
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Chinny024(f): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
God have mercy for us!!!
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by belshazzar(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD ALMIGHTY is trying to Shake the World out of Complacency because the time is at Hand. And the more we get Closer, Last days Signs and Calamities will become more Frequent.

this guy's energy is riddiculous
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Bukden16(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

GOD ALMIGHTY is trying to Shake the World out of Complacency because the time is at Hand. And the more we get Closer, Last days Signs and Calamities will become more Frequent.

[/s]

You need to go back to school.
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
We are waiting for Aso Rock to burst
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Cashio(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

why not preach about God's love and the beauty and serenity in knowing Christ instead of these threats of a message.
Evangelism shouldn't be just about preaching apocalypse. It's about letting the naive understand God's love and how beautiful it would be knowing him.
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Olam09(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
adecz:
:

⏩ ▶️ We need such in Nigeria to pour
into Aso Rock & Daura.... ☹️☹️☹️☹️
����
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Olam09(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
adecz:
:

⏩ ▶️ We need such in Nigeria to pour
into Aso Rock & Daura.... ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Ah ☹☹☹
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Gfskw: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by ejanla077: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snitch24:

Bros this has nothing to do with religion
Or God being angry with people of that region
I've seen ur comment on the other topic regarding this volcano
You really need to stop being a religious fanatic

This guy righteousness2 is the owner of holinessforever and gospelpreacher..

He use holinessforever or gospelpreacher to post wat he think is disaster. Then he will use righteousness to preach doom... The guy could not even keep nairaland rule not to have multiple moniker but think he can preach to people..

The boy does not listen to anyone I wonder why he think anyone will listen to him..

Last last he is an attention seeker
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Snitch24(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
ejanla077:

This guy righteousness2 is the owner of holinessforever and gospelpreacher..

He use holinessforever or gospelpreacher to post wat he think is disaster. Then he will use righteousness to preach doom... The guy could not even keep nairaland rule not to have multiple moniker but think he can preach to people..

The boy does not listen to anyone I wonder why he think anyone will listen to him..

Last last he is an attention seeker

It's insane for anyone to think God in his mighty abode can be angry with human being
So big for our brain to even comprehend
He should stop saying what he does not know
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by thelegend1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snitch24:

Bros this has nothing to do with religion
Or God being angry with people of that region
I've seen ur comment on the other topic regarding this volcano
You really need to stop being a religious fanatic

I wanted to say the same thing. Why is volcanic eruption not happening in Sambisa or Nigeria as a whole?
Re: La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) by Snitch24(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
thelegend1:

I wanted to say the same thing. Why is volcanic eruption not happening in Sambisa or Nigeria as a whole?
I swr bro that place is even peaceful compared to Afghanistan maiduguri etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine / David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.