Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Teary Moment On Big Brother Naija Finale: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Teary Moment On Big Brother Naija Finale: (163 Views)

Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Teary Moment On Big Brother Naija Finale: by Treash(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
MY TEARY MOMENT ON BIG BROTHER NAIJA FINALE:

Seeing Big Brother wishing Liquorouse and Whitemoney a final goodbye, They walked out of the door. All that was left was an empty space as the camera panned through the lounge to the kitchen, the bedroom and to the garden. The soft music played alongside the camera movement and i became emotional.

We saw their names on the wall, their footprint left for time to deal with.
I saw all the things they fought each other for. The 26 housemates left the chair they once dragged, they left the throne and special room meant for the Head of House

They left the kitchen and all the food they were hiding. Water bottles, wines and soft drinks littered everywhere. The battles they all fought during their arena games and weekly task neither made sense or rather was a total waste of time as the lights went off one after the other. Behold the darkness.

It dawned on me, this is what the last day would look like. Someday all these things we killed each other for will be left behind and we will face the real deal. We will all leave the earth no matter how we decide to keep it. As prepared as the Housemates were, for every time a name is mentioned, they become scared of the unknown.
They had to reassure themselves to be strong and focus because they don't know their fate. God is superior & someday he will take back the earth he created. When a man dies, darkness covers his face, yet nobody wants to be swallowed in that darkness of uncertainty

Heaven at last, I wish you all.

Adeolu Ayo Aderinto.

(1) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be Doing Religion. / Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting / Who Defines You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.