Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) (24499 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by alienvirus: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Rubbish

Sometimes you wonder how some people think. You mean these ones even understand basics of governance?

Let them recite national pledge first

2 Likes

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by laiza(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Trust me if they do run they stand a chance if the youths of this country stands behind them. Except by some miracle they were assassinated or cheated out of the ballot count.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Jerrick(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Le
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2021
They won't get any votes coz they are not bbnaija housemates. Nigeria youths are not done suffering yet

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by BIGNAME2020: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2021
I will vote for them 100%
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by aku626(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2021
lazy youth groups
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by mybiz234: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Mayour11:
Not every activist makes a good leader.
Thats one of our problems as a nation. We don't use track record when scouting for leaders.

The problem is do we have anyone that has a good leadership track record in Nigeria in terms of transparency, accountability and national cohesiveness?

I doubt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Akinsete19(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2021
kollinzgee:
This one's think asorock is a joke ,an average Nigerians youths doesn't know shit about politics..
What has Nigerian elders that know about politics achieved?

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by nsiba: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Useless group
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by akdjr(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Until Nigerians know that being popular alone in the south does not guarantee you general acceptance by the majority they will stop this joke

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by aku626(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2021
alienvirus:
Rubbish

Sometimes you wonder how some people think. You mean these ones even understand basics of governance?

Let them recite national pledge first
I get you not like the present ones can but they should have held a public office before so they understand better what they up against.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by smithoo(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2021
My opinion, IF the younger generations really want to change this country, then discard the old guards from power and support the likes of Moghalu or Seyi for the Presidency and maybe Zulum as vice from the north.

As for me, my family, my extended families and my in-laws, non of the career politicians will get our votes. The change start from US.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by BigYash: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2021
kollinzgee:
This one's think asorock is a joke ,an average Nigerians youths doesn't know shit about politics..
Leave them.. Them no know anything.. Na the full Niger republic those north people wen want the power by force, go carry come 2023 ,to come vote...
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Gireiboy(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2021
optionalY09:
Let’s not be joking around, the vampires in that corridor ain’t gonna let them name get listed on the ballot paper and that’s the end of it. Y’all can go to court forever, that won’t change a thing

We are dividing this country period!

Nobody should regroup under any political party this sh!t is over
Hahahahaha!!! guys, someone just divided Nigeria on cyberspace. Stop lying to yourself bro!
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2021
seunfly:
I will support that if the youth have enough sense to see reason in that but at last the Southern so called educated youth are not so different from the northern almajri youth.
YOU WAN SPOIL PARTY FOR TINUBU E-RATS
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2021
What does he know about leadership. As for the lady, she will continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by alienvirus: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

And you think the old men ruling us can recite or rather say the national pledge off hand

At least, they understand the basics of governance. Who supports the old men by the way?
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by seunfly: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU WAN SPOIL PARTY FOR TINUBU E-RATS

You think it only about Tinubu's E rat?

What about PDP E rats? What about those shouting Fulani slave only for them to queue behind Atiku another Fulani man.

Every body is a big hypocrites here, they shout Islam and then turn around to promotes another Muslim candidate.

We had a good candidate in Kingsley maghalu but he wasn't even voted for in his own village yet we want our country to be like Europe. We don't think alike both the leaders, voters and youth.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by alienvirus: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Exactly
aku626:

I get you not like the present ones can but they should have held a public office before so they understand better what they up against.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Yeye deh smell
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Ezehillary:
Nonsence and ingrediant
SomeSense from U Bwana grin

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Lol ... We joke a lot in this country
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=seunfly post=106427984][/quote]NOR ALLOW SEUNMSG CATCH YOU O grin
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by IbileIfe: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Being a good political noisemaker on the street and the internet does not mean you can be a good political leader.

Making noise is different from making sense.
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Falz from Ekiti.... South west. The said woman from Edo state.. South south.. The joke is not a joke at all...
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Richieniit: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Ezehillary:
Nonsence and ingrediant

I'm just glad you can't spell nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by frankson1(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2021
kollinzgee:

Even if they're listed, the same youths will que behind Atiku and Tinubu if they come out or even PMB if it's possible for him to run again.

No be Naija again??
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by loadedvibes: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Joke of the century
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2021
seunfly:
I will support that if the youth have enough sense to see reason in that but at last the Southern so called educated youth are not so different from the northern almajri youth.

That is why almajiri is 100 times more senseful than average southern educated illiterates. During Endsars North learnt that South have no future in their youths, because all the Youth representatives of Southern Nigeria are members of entertainment industry who only know sex, alcohol, drugs and pleasure unlike in the North where the people we look upto are nurtured, groomed and well trained to be leaders whom we are hopefully expecting to deliver fairly. We train our youths in political circle to always emulate our founding fathers and they try, their role model is Sardauna; he remain & will remain in the heart of Northerners forever. 10year old child knows him, those that are not born will know him and the value he upheld and the Northernisation agenda!
However, it is extremely sad that Southern youths are dwelling on pleasure; sex, music, bbnaija, alcohol, cultism and other vices except few. Despite the insurgency and terrorism in Northern Nigeria which is an act of few illiterates here we still have focus and determination especially in leadership & power.
Is it not ridiculous when asked to produce those who will stand for u and u shamelessly sent Davido, DJ Switch, Falz and other drugs addict & prostitutes, and u expect North to take u serious? Ponder well because u don't have aorta of leadership knowledge and skills!
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Ola17: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Everything for naija Na joke... why dem go take Nigerians serious.

Careless

What sounds like a joke to me is electing illiterate ancestors to run a 21st century economy and expect success.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2021
alienvirus:

At least, they understand the basics of governance. Who supports the old men by the way?

I can only vote for myself

Furrrk those politicians that you are defending !
Re: Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) by temmy147: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Both of them should go to the senate. There is a limit to what president and the vice can do but, a serious and articulate person at the senate can make a change. Lets even see it like ... both of them win the election, they still have all the PDP and APC senators and house of reps to work with. I am sure the situation is going to be worse that what we have today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections / What Will Happen If Buhari Rejects Onnoghen’s Resignation – Clarke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.