Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale (54629 Views)

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him / Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by muystoy(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2021
How old are the parents sef? the mama never pass person wey I go lash bulala and the papa sef na guy man

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Kingpele(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2021
I know
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by enemyofprogress: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2021
As she no win now, the divorce continues
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by wonderiyke(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2021
The man is a career love-vendor. Look at him....
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by SunTzu123(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2021
adesegun121:
Endtime parent wey born Endtime pikin
Now come to endtime show grin grin

This Life No Balance

But na balanced equation you give above na?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Don't tell me those two youngees are Angel's parents angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Coldie(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Angel is the real definition of poor parenting.

Over loose dae worry the girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by adegoke19: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2021
ThankUJesus:

99% of the problem we are having today are from poor parenting, how would a sane parent celebrate her daughter that open her TOTO on the television.

Very useless girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2021
elmessiahs:
Judge not
NONSENSE
When you start having KIDS, please don't JUDGE them, just guide them through such path.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by OneCandleAway(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2021
proxillin:

from your submission, its safe to say they got pregnant at the age of 11 and 14...

that sounds rotten on its own...21

everything relating to this angel is eyesour...fallen angel

She said her mom gave birth to her at 16 years.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by jubrilELsudan: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER AND HER MOTHER IN A 3SOME THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN THEIR MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by adesegun121(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2021
SunTzu123:

But na balanced equation you give above na?
Don't mind me grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER AND HER MOTHER IN A 3SOME THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN THEIR MOUTH.
They truly deserve what you wrote

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Decryptor(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Nanaborga:
SMH, parents this days are not ashamed to show off their failures in parenting , in our days they would have disown such public disgrace . Na wa oooo, I forget say the mother na her role model for the ............ business , speeeeeeew

My brother, the thing tire me! Parents of these days (most of them) are complete failures!

I was in somebody's shop waiting for him when the owner of the next shop (a woman) was with her kids. Could you imagine that her son of about 6 years old was speaking cult slangs and this woman shamelessly joined the boy and was laughing over it while giving him hi five!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by sematec(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
show us photo before they say she's a product of separated home.
Too many ill-mannered children most caused by separated homes. awon omo ko gbeko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Oga oh
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Abuma123: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Ashewo born Olosho

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Misternas89(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Nanaborga:
SMH, parents this days are not ashamed to show off their failures in parenting , in our days they would have disown such public disgrace . Na wa oooo, I forget say the mother na her role model for the ............ business , speeeeeeew
This day, these days. No pun intended tho....Stay safe
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Nanaborga:
U right about that grandpa grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Pacesetter123(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2021
wonder233:
These two individuals are clearly in their 30s, yet people were screaming blue murder when the girl said she was 21. The father is even younger than many people that were shouting
You are correct

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by mrkings84(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2021
After hearing 90m, who no go reunite!

But too late!!
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by SavageResponse(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2021
enemyofprogress:
As she no win now, the divorce continues

grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Pacesetter123(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
muystoy:
How old are the parents sef? the mama never pass person wey I go lash bulala and the papa sef na guy man
Ah teh you dem small..oo.E be like say na for SS 3 dis people do the knacking wer produce this Angel of a babe..oo
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Pacesetter123(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Decryptor:

My brother, the thing tire me! Parents of these days (most of them) are complete failures!

I was in somebody's shop waiting for him when the owner of the next shop (a woman) was with her kids. Could you imagine that her son of about 6 years old was speaking cult slangs and this woman shamelessly joined the boy and was laughing over it while giving him hi five!
grin grin grin
Laff want kii me here @high five
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by EmptyGarden(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Peace081:

Thing way worth pass your entire miserable family, that babe don blow if you don't know
Birds of the same feather. Ashes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Havertz10: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Once money is involved, there are no differences among Nigerians

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Nanaborga:
Humans una too like to dey judge people, why? Are you free of any failures? Let's even assume she and her mum her prostitute. Do you think because you are not one you are a better human than them? I will take the"Angel" I know than a devil disguised as an angel.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by alizma: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Nanaborga:
They thought the 90m was coming their way when they heard the girl made it to the final.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:
That girl has no respect for her parents.

Do u know how or even if at all the parents trained her?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by gonkin(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2021
This reminds me of Joe dirt

The parent didn't give a shit about her till she became famous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C / Slay Queen Steals Guy's Money & Phone And Forgets Her Panties (Hilarious Skit) / BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.