Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale (54639 Views)

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him / Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by harqinhola(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2021
IF U WOULDN'T SHOW FACE IF YOU WERE AMGEL'S PARENT please Like , IF YOU WOULD SHOW FACE Please share .
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by vickydevoka(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Very young. The dad should not be more than 42 n mum 40
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by SolarKing1: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Ok.
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by LordGuru1: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2021
I knew it!!! I knew she a Product of Broken Home! angry
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by ReneDaniels: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Seeing her parents left we wondering .. So she's really 21 years old , but she's looking way older and doesn't act and talk like her age.. She's just a kid probably exposed to so much wild life. I just come like the girl some how
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Northanstar: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2021
It's alright. Na you born that olosho eh! Good to know
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by gentlegenius(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
ThankUJesus:

99% of the problem we are having today are from poor parenting, how would a sane parent celebrate her daughter that open her TOTO on the television.
Did you see the Toto?
Is it really true?

Sorry I don't watch BBN but I heard the news and I thought it was an exaggeration.
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by paskal16: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
vickydevoka:
Very young. The dad should not be more than 42 n mum 40
lol they not even upto 40 please

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Yankee101: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Poverty na bastard
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Aammee77: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nanaborga:
SMH, parents this days are not ashamed to show off their failures in parenting , in our days they would have disown such public disgrace . Na wa oooo, I forget say the mother na her role model for the ............ business , speeeeeeew
Anything for money and fame these days
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Aammee77: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
ReneDaniels:
Seeing her parents left we wondering .. So she's really 21 years old , but she's looking way older and doesn't act and talk like her age.. She's just a kid probably exposed to so much wild life. I just come like the girl some how
She probably started "you know" way too early...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by blaque7: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
My Angel..I love her grass! grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Kingcalls: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU ARE STILL IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE RIGHT

Soooooooooo??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Emmanuel909090: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Unity.
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Lanruze: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thank the generality of the Nigerian Audience for BBN so much.

God bless you all.

Followed the programme updates for the first time with the "Shine your eyes" season.

With the generality of reactions from Nigerians on Boma & Tega's show of shame to condemning angel's penchant for nudity and asking people for sex on Live TV, it shows that the generality of Nigerians still have functional brains.

You see, Africa is not europe and can never be. We know our morals right and its held as such.

Angel is another big shame to the contestants and obviously will have a lot of male clients very soon.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
So, this Angel get parents sef that are still alive sef??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by deardear2021(f): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Failed parenting.... sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by IdJack(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is lovely.

Kindly check my signature for business updates
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by femi4: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
EmptyGarden:
So na Dem born this thing? Ok na.
she's a product of failed marriage...no wonder
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
gentlegenius:

Did you see the Toto?
Is it really true?

Sorry I don't watch BBN but I heard the news and I thought it was an exaggeration.

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by richmanrichard: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
wonder233:
These two individuals are clearly in their 30s, yet people were screaming blue murder when the girl said she was 21. The father is even younger than many people that were shouting
d mum shud b in her late 30's n d father is 40 up n nothing less if angel is really 21
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by elmessiahs(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

NONSENSE
When you start having KIDS, please don't JUDGE them, just guide them through such path.
Is she your child, eyeservice
Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by deebrownneymar: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Parents who are eager to cash out from their daughters new find fame. If Angel is that open about her wayward lifestyle I just wonder what sort of parents she has.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Most women are mostly interested in money and the good life. When the money fizzles out they never look back at you, but even with a glimmer of hope they act all nice, and emotionally manipulate everyone including themselves.

It's the year of the guymen, and all guymen must know how to focus on their future, without having any woman in mind. It time men focus on uplifting men. Know this and know peace.

Over and out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale by zedegit: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Wh8LJ3y8k

Bbnaija Angel's parents reconcile and unites to support her during the finals

https://www.facebook.com/100049820744730/posts/365158011821554/

No wonder!

She took after her mother, an agaba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C / Slay Queen Steals Guy's Money & Phone And Forgets Her Panties (Hilarious Skit) / BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.