Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB (564 Views)

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by mrakeli62: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Our Philosophy is Peaceful, We 've No Hands in Killings, Destructions in Biafra Land - IPOB

We are the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by our great leader Mazi Nnamdi KANU. Our attention has been drawn to the fallacious and ridiculous statement from the most hopeless man in Alaigbo, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, asking IPOB to stop killing our people. We see this statement as that of a drowning man who wants to grab anything to stay afloat.

Nnia Nwodo is only seeking relevance and feels the only way to get relevance is to make statements about IPOB. He has come again. Nwodo should not forget what he did against IPOB when he was President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo. It is like his money has finished and he expects his slaves master to send him more money by attacking IPOB.

This old man is confused and will remain confused till his death. We have questions to ask Nnia Nwodo over his ranting: Has he investigated those who attacked Ajali Police station and confirmed they were IPOB? Has he also investigated who attacked the convoy of Hon Chris Azubogu when he was coming back from Awka to Nnewi, where he dumped PDP for APC, and confirmed it was IPOB? Instead of this fulani stooge to caution politicians like him, he is busy chasing shadows and accusing IPOB . Our philosophy is peaceful restoration of Biafra. We have no hands in the senseless killings in Biafra land but Nwodo and traitors like him will want to link us with these atrocities just to impress their Fulani slavemasters.

It seems Nnia Nwodo wants to use IPOB to be relevant again? Since he left as President General of Ohaneze he has not been relevant for long. He wants to use IPOB like Joe Igbokwe and Osita Okechukwu, DG of VON, to be relevant and attract sympathy from APC party. Shameless people in display! Fulani in charge of APC and in control of Nigeria government can never give them recognition, no matter what they do.

We wish to thank all those that complied with our directive to sit-at-home on 1st October, 2021. We thank you all for your compliance, and for rejecting Nigeria and her tribalalistic Fulani-controlled government in Abuja.

We equally appreciate and commend those institutions and churches including companies who on their own, dismantled Nigeria flags in their premises. Thank you for your cooperation. IPOB will never relent in our resolve to restore Biafra.

Any institution, company, hotel, etc that is yet to comply with this directive should stop waiting for us to remove the flags for them. They should simply do the needful because disobedience is not a good option.

We restate our belief in peaceful restoration of Biafra. IPOB has no hands in the senseless attacks going on in our territory. We are freedom seekers and we remain peaceful in our pursuit for freedom of Biafra. We have nothing to do with the zoo politics.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

https://www.akelicious.net/our-philosophy-is-peaceful-we-ve-no-hands-in-killings-destructions-in-biafra-land-ipob/

2 Likes

Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Decentdave(m): 5:29am On Oct 04, 2021
IPOB is in their last class in the school of TERRORISM angry
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by MadamVanessa(f): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2021
IPOB you guys owe no idiot any explanation. Every sensible persons knows that the killing and destruction of properties is been carryout by Idiotic uselessss federal government of zoo, just to paint the peace loving IPOB black, but they have failed woefully as not everyone is gullible or blind not to see the handwriting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Urbanchampion: 5:34am On Oct 04, 2021
The same way Boko Haram has not hands in the killings in the North East... grin grin
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Urbanchampion:
The same way Boko Haram has not hands in the killings in the North East... grin grin
Bokoharam told you they have no hand in it grin grin
Buhari's government is not even cracking down on them!

You guys keep shooting yourselves in the leg!

You see, there's no way Buhari can justify killing Igbos in the South East all in the name of fighting Igbos

Igbos are no fools, they have records of past event, they are still recording this current event still!

Hitler is to the Jews, what Buhari is to the Igbos!

2 Likes

Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by DonMarkuzi(m): 5:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Mofos
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by adesegun121(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2021
We don hear una
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Illuminatiship(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Make una nor even dey lie for ipob head.
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by endsarrrs(f): 6:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Too bad for the south east

2 Likes

Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Xixtie(f): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Irredeemable and idiotic lots.
Bloody terrorists. As far as your killings are all on Biafla soil, no one gives a rat ass. Destroy your eroded regions and kill every soul by your own hands.
We don't care.
Stupid cowards.
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by OG1BABY(f): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Okay. We don hear
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Urbanchampion: 6:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Bokoharam told you they have no hand in it grin grin
Buhari's government is not even cracking down on them!

You guys keep shooting yourselves in the leg!

You see, there's no way Buhari can justify killing Igbos in the South East all in the name of fighting Igbos

Igbos are no fools, they have records of past event, they are still recording this current event still!

Hitler is to the Jews, what Buhari is to the Igbos!
My dear, I'm not from the North, neither am I a Buhari or APC supporter. However, that won't deter me from expressing my disappointment in some of the activities and actions of IPOB, especially those that live outside of the South East who support them. I'm a Yoruba natinality, much as we all hate the Buhari's Fulani led Government for different reasons, I can't support any agitation against the Buhari government, that will in way impede on my region.
For instance, whoever killed Dr. Chike Akunyili, couldn't have murdered him in such grusome manner, if the South East has been relatively peaceful.
When we (Yorùbá) felt marginalized, or cheated, we didn't carry arms against Jonathan, we carried out brains, we were on Facebook, twitter, TVs, Radio stations to "fight " nobody died. Even at the famous Ọjọ́ta january, 2012 fuel subsidy protest.
I would love your people to toll the path of peaceful agitations, not this kind of senseless killings, to me, it's more like "cutting your nose, to spite your face"
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Urbanchampion:

My dear, I'm not from the North, neither am I a Buhari or APC supporter. However, that won't deter me from expressing my disappointment in some of the activities and actions of IPOB, especially those that live outside of the South East who support them. I'm a Yoruba natinality, much as we all hate the Buhari's Fulani led Government for different reasons, I can't support any agitation against the Buhari government, that will in way impede on my region.
For instance, whoever killed Dr. Chike Akunyili, couldn't have murdered him in such grusome manner, if the South East has been relatively peaceful.
When we (Yorùbá) felt marginalized, or cheated, we didn't carry arms against Jonathan, we carried out brains, we were on Facebook, twitter, TVs, Radio stations to "fight " nobody died. Even at the famous Ọjọ́ta january, 2012 fuel subsidy protest.
I would love your people to toll the path of peaceful agitations, not this kind of senseless killings, to me, it's more like "cutting your nose, to spite your face"
Did Jonathan kept mum while the Fulanis were killing and raping you

Did he insist on having grazing route for your murderers

What's the basis for this comparison now

You carry brain true true, Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Urbanchampion: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Did Jonathan kept mum while the Fulanis were killing and raping you

Did he insist on having grazing route for your murderers

What's the basis for this comparison now

You carry brain true true, Mtcheeeew

Was only in the South East that herders and locals have crises, or is only in your region that Buhari wanted to practice ruga? I just hope you're not in Lagos or outside of the South East? You must go to Onitsha or Owerri to fight in the the battle of emacipation, brave Biafran tongue tongue
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by matrixmuzi: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Was only in the South East that herders and locals have crises, or is only in your region that Buhari wanted to practice ruga? I just hope you're not in Lagos or outside of the South East? You must go to Onitsha or Owerri to fight in the the battle of emacipation, brave Biafran tongue tongue
Why are u guys always interested in Igbo matters. I just can’t comprehend . What is ur business if ibos are killed or not. Stay in ur lane bro

1 Like

Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by IgweOfNnewi: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Even if you are responsible for the killing, you are doing well but you can do better.
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by ekesol: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2021
mrakeli62:
Our Philosophy is Peaceful, We 've No Hands in Killings, Destructions in Biafra Land - IPOB

We are the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by our great leader Mazi Nnamdi KANU. Our attention has been drawn to the fallacious and ridiculous statement from the most hopeless man in Alaigbo, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, asking IPOB to stop killing our people. We see this statement as that of a drowning man who wants to grab anything to stay afloat.

Nnia Nwodo is only seeking relevance and feels the only way to get relevance is to make statements about IPOB. He has come again. Nwodo should not forget what he did against IPOB when he was President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo. It is like his money has finished and he expects his slaves master to send him more money by attacking IPOB.

This old man is confused and will remain confused till his death. We have questions to ask Nnia Nwodo over his ranting: Has he investigated those who attacked Ajali Police station and confirmed they were IPOB? Has he also investigated who attacked the convoy of Hon Chris Azubogu when he was coming back from Awka to Nnewi, where he dumped PDP for APC, and confirmed it was IPOB? Instead of this fulani stooge to caution politicians like him, he is busy chasing shadows and accusing IPOB . Our philosophy is peaceful restoration of Biafra. We have no hands in the senseless killings in Biafra land but Nwodo and traitors like him will want to link us with these atrocities just to impress their Fulani slavemasters.

It seems Nnia Nwodo wants to use IPOB to be relevant again? Since he left as President General of Ohaneze he has not been relevant for long. He wants to use IPOB like Joe Igbokwe and Osita Okechukwu, DG of VON, to be relevant and attract sympathy from APC party. Shameless people in display! Fulani in charge of APC and in control of Nigeria government can never give them recognition, no matter what they do.

We wish to thank all those that complied with our directive to sit-at-home on 1st October, 2021. We thank you all for your compliance, and for rejecting Nigeria and her tribalalistic Fulani-controlled government in Abuja.

We equally appreciate and commend those institutions and churches including companies who on their own, dismantled Nigeria flags in their premises. Thank you for your cooperation. IPOB will never relent in our resolve to restore Biafra.

Any institution, company, hotel, etc that is yet to comply with this directive should stop waiting for us to remove the flags for them. They should simply do the needful because disobedience is not a good option.

We restate our belief in peaceful restoration of Biafra. IPOB has no hands in the senseless attacks going on in our territory. We are freedom seekers and we remain peaceful in our pursuit for freedom of Biafra. We have nothing to do with the zoo politics.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

https://www.akelicious.net/our-philosophy-is-peaceful-we-ve-no-hands-in-killings-destructions-in-biafra-land-ipob/

IPOB are the killer's.
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by helinues: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2021
grin cheesy

They might have removed their hands and shook their legs in the unrest in SE.

Whichever way, they are mostly the culprits.. What's all the threats they have been making for?
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Urbanchampion: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2021
matrixmuzi:

Why are u guys always interested in Igbo matters. I just can’t comprehend . What is ur business if ibos are killed or not. Stay in ur lane bro

We don't want to become IDP in Lagos or any other part of the South West.... Lebano is now more unstay than Syria , because they do anything when Syria was descending into war zone, until Syrian refuges almost out number Lebanese in Beruit.
I'm sure you wouldn't want that to play out on us. Na why we dey warn you be that, no be say we too like you.
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by Afamed: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Coward terrorist organisation will deny as usual
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by temitope27(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Ipob are just built on lies
Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by InHeaven(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Ipob Terrorist, the only Terrorist group that runs from their shadow.

Igbos on a long thing

Re: We 've No Hands In Killings, Destructions In Biafra Land - IPOB by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2021
A remarkable trademark of all terrorist organizations is to own up to any of their actions. IPOB have continued to deny responsibility for all these actions.

But Nigerians are bent in making Igbos hate this peaceful organization for no justifiable reason. Politicians and even the present government can cash on this IPOB issues to settle scores. But people will not understand.

You guys can do whatever you like. Our love for IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu is like a covenant. Haters can keep winning themselves for all we care. Time shall tell. Bye

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Chinwetalu Agu Released From DSS Custody / IPOB Sit-at-home Won't Prevent A Winner In Anambra Election / Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.