Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy (17176 Views)

Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism / Paul Pogba Blames Messi & Ronaldo For The Critics He Faces In Manchester United / Just In! Alex Iwobi Faces Racial Abuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by aminusodiq(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2021
dankorode:
early in the morning?
lol.... I was ftc wen i saw the post... Na why...
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2021
I like the fact that he spoke out
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Ayo2004: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2021
If I can earn 100k USD a week,I don't give a flying fvck who calls me monkey or shit..

Afterall,I get insults daily from my fellow Nigerians and I laugh about it,abi is Nigeria not extremely tribalistic which is very similar to racism
Don't we still chop life

Wetin concine me with monkey talk when I go enter my Lamborghini to my amazing mansion in Napoli,eat dope food and fvck sexy Italian girls that the poor Italians cursing me can never afford
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by lightwind(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
planetx:
Because you worship them and make them feel superior when they visit your country while treating you like trash in theirs.
Plus, because all the things,all the good and modern things you use today was from them don't forget.
Without them you won't have that phone or laptop you have today to come online or be in nairaland.. etc.
So not only feeling superior when they visit your country,all the things you have in your country is owned and manufactured by them.
The truth is, if it were your own race , you had feel the same superior....na so e just be bro...
And i know if you have the means you for don Japa go live a good life in their country,na just the truth i tell you so
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by akdjr(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2021
This racism of a thing de always make me laugh at times.... So because my color skin is different from an European person I will now feel unhappy cos the person either call me black monkey or chimpanzee when I can as well call him Pig, Dog, cow, Ewure, antelope etc. I am sure some people don't also know that calling a white man Oyinbo is a racial slur ( Although they are not really white neither are we blacks also. That's story for another day).
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by akdjr(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Osimen abeg call the person Antelope, Pig, cow..abi u no get mouth? I remember working with one Oyinbo like that who at any little provocation will start using his language to shade me, trust me na I de always use my own language insult am back and he will be asking me what am I speaking I go just do like say I no talk to am
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Thazard(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
szczescie:
Osibobo chop your money leave racists na who done chop but no get work get dey getstrength and time to chant racist chants

But Ehn if I fit dey make 50,000usd per week, you can call me anything you want, knock yourself out.
After all no be today people done dey curse me for free

If I tell you all the names dem call me and people wey done curse me you no go believe and nairaland no go do us.

I was born with bow leg it was fixed eventually very painfully though
I also had transparent enamel so my teeth was not white and because my bones are not exactly white people called me names for that as well

Even my papa no been believe say I smart? Him been they call me opkoko, my French teacher called me mumuyeye, I still don't know what any of those mean (if you do help me out with the meanings abeg),

back in secondary school some girl that was hoeing herself to me because she thought I had lots of cash because I spent some money on a friend's sister whom she was friends with in front of her, when I refused to spend on her even after she threw herself at me, unknown to her it was cause I had no money.
she stopped the hoeing, I won't lie I missed it and the girl was fine, tall exactly my height then, slim and yellow my spec, at the time I wasn't red pilled, I was a soy boy simp who thought she was actually in love with him (I was tall, thin, decent looking my legs were straightened by this time, only the translucent enamel) she and her friends started calling me Ginger because of my teeth I've since fixed it

Agric, crk, geography and maths teachers, fellow students and more all had their days of raining insults not just on me but a few others too who were maybe fat or walked funny or something and don't get me started with floggings too, some teachers will just wipe you cane for absolutely no reason maybe as a form of hailing or greeting as they passed you.

Even before secondary school most of the teachers that thought me in primary school knew about my condition but will still come and do "inspection" when they get to me they knew they could always use teeth to beat me up and no matter how many times I explained to them and even tried to prove it by scraping my teeth (you shouldn't do that the teeth became sensitive to hot or cold stuff) at the time I needed to show them my teeth wasn't dirty it was just the colour, but for where! nobody gree hear, so every morning devotion they did inspection it was steady chopping of cane for me, it got to the point when anytime they said inspection I would just go out for the cane, until primary 5 when one teacher, aunty Loveth noticed and intervened but I was already used to burning morning devotion cane especially from uncle Wakama and uncle igbigis (these were the best cane wielders that school had) also it was only one or two terms to my graduation.

Anyway all these EXPERIENCES helped make me stronger. today you can insult me from morning to night and I won't even feel it
If you like insult my mama or Papa or ANYTHING it doesn't affect me

So Osimhen y résumé is full abeg send me 2,000usd per week I will train you on how not to get hurt by b.s. racist chants.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by colossus91(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
planetx:
Because you worship them and make them feel superior when they visit your country while treating you like trash in theirs.

I don’t worship them to start with and I know how dumb they are cos I work with them everyday so worshipping them lol is far from it!!
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by JaskanFactor: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Young people who have not yet had thier lives destroyed by racists oyinbo, tend to think there is hope for change.

They do not know that the racism has a goal, and its to wipe black people off the face of the earth.

99% of Africa, and Nigeria's problems are from the fact that Africa is still under colonial rule from Europe and all our politicians , public figures, and even top entrepreneurs are working as servants of colonial masters.

The same racism you experience on individual level in Europe, is being dished out to black Africa at continental level, All the economic problems, Security issues, deadly public infrastructure, lack of power, currency that even the politicians dont use, hospitals that even the politicians dont use etc. This is all happening cause Nigeria and Africa is still being run by Oyinbo.

But make sure you undertand this bit, africa is not being run by just any Oyinbo, but by a particularly viciously racist sect of Oyinbo, linked to the Nazis. I got to know this listening on youtube to the likes of Bobby Hermit, and Mae Brussell.

The only thing i can advice those of you that are still young and have your life ahead of you is that, avoid as much as possible anything important in your life that will have to involve Oyinbo especially in areas such as, marriage, work, education, accommodation etc.

Whilst you are complaining about racism, they, the racist are taking victims, they are compiling causalities, they are not waiting for you to get a reply on why they hate you so much.

As Bobby Hermit said, black people dont understand the concept of having an enemy, and what that means in your daily life.
The only reason they gave Africans independence was so that they will not be blamed for the destruction that followed, in Nigerians case no sooner independent did they issue an order for Nigerians to kill each other in civil war, and it was an order, cause they controlled all sides in that war as they still do today.

In ancient times, Oyinbo were not from Europe, they were from North Africa, and thier name then was barbarian, the names of their tribes were Goth, Visigoth, Vandal. Yes the very word Vandalism is derived from ancient Oyinbo tribe.

Europe, Europa is the name of ancient black queen, just like places like Scotland, Switzerland, Paris are named after black people, cause Europe and the whole world was black.

They relocated all the Europeans to Africa, Americas, and West Indies, Example the Irish are now called Jamaican. The scots are now in the ghettos of USA, the original French are now in Francophone africa, Haiti, and Southern USA, so that the real French language spoken by French people is now called Creole, the new French is of those who stole their land and identity.

And much of them taking black people land etc, happened as result of black people using them as soldiers in wars to fight each other, example when black Germany and black Britain were at war. Eventually they started giving them land instead of money and eventually they took over.
Cause black people were using thier enemy to fight against each other.

So that you must know that thier is some wickedness in our black people that is so stupid, you will destroy your race in order to fight against each other, and thats how we got from being called Human being meaning person with dark skin, to being called black people, cause in English mentality black means bad, its a derogatory term. Blackmale is blackmail. From human being to being called bad people.

So that when you look at the crimes of the racist, dont forget that your fellow black mans hatred is how you got to be a victim of racists.
Cause black people ruled the whole world, and used Oyinbo then called barbarian races as slaves, and soldiers for war.
The Oyinbo slaves were settled in European slavic countries, like Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Slovenia , slave countries.

So that if you know the history, you wount waste your time sending out tweet to stop racism, for its a biblical matter now in progress.

Dont go to thier nightclub unless you go in large groups, its bad enough being around them when they are sober, being around them drunk, you asking for trouble, i have had medical operation on my knee to recover from their attack in night club.

They have the nose like dog, cause they are derived from the ancient dog headed people, just like we are derived from the ancient serpent people. But they are really from Wolf, and the diffrence between wolf and dog is that dog will eat bloody meat jsut like wolf, but only wolf will drink blood on its own without any meat, that is why in europe today they bake blood and eat, its called black pudding.

That is why they travel half way across the world to kill animals so that they can put the head on wall as trophy, i say that to let you know they have a blood lust, that is in part where your racism is coming from, they are used to playing with the blood of black people, and a 500 year habbit is hard to break.

Do you know anybody else on earth who gets on plane to travel 3000 miles to shoot animal in forest for fun and pleasure.
They worship the spilling of blood, its a wolf thing, its not racism. You can see it in thier movies as the pay detailed attention to blood.
Thats why British army used to wear red, they were called Red Coat, and why London bus is red.

You cant stop blood lust with a tweet to stop racism. Now you know whats going on in Nigeria and black Africa, and black communities all over the world.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by derecho(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2021
optimistfeel:
God is bigger than those oyinbo people.........
If u stay close to them without them using deodorant, they will be smelling like amonium NH3
E don tey wey I do chemistry but NH3 no be ammonia? Ammonium be like NH4
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Bamzyriches451: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2021
My man chop ur money dey go, no send their papa
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by gfaruk(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
We all are racist,you call me monkey I will call you gorilla. Simple.

Exactly what the hell, we call our self assorted names here, y den feel d pain if a white fellow calls u.
If am a monkey then u ar the banana

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by sulaak(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Dikaveli:
Story, talk from now till 2080 nothing will change

It will only change when Africans wake up and build their own country to the point that Africa youth will not be interested in travelling to Europe.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
gfaruk:

Exactly what the hell, we call our self assorted names here, y den feel d pain if a white fellow calls u.
If am a monkey then u ar the banana

Gbam, I've been traveling outside Africa for Long but as an ngwaman racist to the core,I no send any matured albinos.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Lokojatoofar: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wasted effort abi tweet
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Check his phones...you will see pics and contacts of white women he worships than his own mother. You think oyibo men and women don't see your self hatred?

Be there talking sh1t.

Mumu.

For the fact that history reveals you devalued yourself to oyibo and still do so gives them the liberty to call you names.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by RaptorX: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
lightwind:
Plus, because all the things,all the good and modern things you use today was from them don't forget.
Without them you won't have that phone or laptop you have today to come online or be in nairaland.. etc.
So not only feeling superior when they visit your country,all the things you have in your country is owned and manufactured by them.
The truth is, if it were your own race , you had feel the same superior....na so e just be bro...
And i know if you have the means you for don Japa go live a good life in their couuntry,na just the truth i tell you so
What good life in countries like Italy are you going to live when they themselves are not living better than many African countries. I can see you have no clue talking about everything was invented by white people. Who told you everything was invented by white people, my friend go and sit down somewhere before further sounding like a dumb ass.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
BF69BF:
Most Italian can never do away with racism no matter what, it's carved I their DNA.

It's just like waking up one day and expecting Bubu to have sense, it can't happen, mumuism is already carved in his DNA.
You appear to be making some sense until you bring PMB into your ranting.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by legendburna: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Africa are more racial than whites, Africans kill each other, at least whites don't kill blacks living in their countries, they only taunt them.

This I have seen.

White money has won
Delete your account tongue
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by junglej: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
You definitely don't know the difference between being racist and being prejudice.

Lumig:
kiss
The funny thing is that we are all racists, especially Nigerians. If you hear how Igbos dey talk about other ethnic groups, you'll think they are more human. Tribalism is a form of Racism, let's stop it locally before addressing it internationally.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by szczescie(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
KingDash:
naso you go dey think.. even some celebrities don commit suicide because of some insults

I know and it's not only celebs
Even me one time I didn't go out at all
I had no friends, I hated the world
At another time I felt like ending it all
But I thought to myself, harming myself won't help at all
Instead I'm very sure even after ending it people will still
Insult me ontop
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by shantti(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Africa are more racial than whites, Africans kill each other, at least whites don't kill blacks living in their countries, they only taunt them.

This I have seen.
I swear. Africans are hypocrites. You are Yoruba, u don't want ur child to marry Igbo, u are ibibio u don't want ur child to marry Edo, yet you chants WHITES ARE RACISTS at every slight provocation, forgetting that u are tribalistic. Racism is even better than tribalism. Africans are quick to talk about how the whites came and shipped us away and metted inhuman treatment to us as slaves, but they are quick to forget that africans themselves have even been practicing gory slavery among themselves thousands of years before the whites set their foot on our shores. Imagine labelling ur fellow human being as an OSU and denying him the previleges so called FREEBORNS enjoy. Have you seen the ways Africans treat albinos? Blacks are evil, I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by shantti(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
Italy is the most racist European country

England and Russia beg to differ
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by theTranscriber: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
shantti:

England and Russia beg to differ
Russia is not even racist
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by JasOnKruegEr(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
I laugh in Taiwanese Pot calling kettle black . People who are deep in tribalism and ethnic profiling are the ones abusing racists . Italian Racists are 1000× better than what we have in Nigeria
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by KingDash: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
szczescie:

I know and it's not only celebs Even me one time I didn't go out at all I had no friends, I hated the world At another time I felt like ending it all But I thought to myself, harming myself won't help at all Instead I'm very sure even after ending it people will still Insult me ontop
all true fam.. just be you no matter what.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by Creditalerts: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
DhatPeacefuldud:
See this one, Na your papa be monkey o
ask your great grand father how he take do slave trade born your monkey popsy
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by BigBashiru: 1:05am On Oct 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

That's only because they are on cctv. We are better than the white monkeys trust me.
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by BigBashiru: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Creditalerts:
ask your great grand father how he take do slave trade born your monkey popsy

U are a victim of white supremacy programming. There are colored lizards than there are white lizards(geckos). In the same way they are white monkeys....we are better!
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by BigBashiru: 1:08am On Oct 05, 2021
sulaak:

It will only change when Africans wake up and build their own country to the point that Africa youth will not be interested in travelling to Europe.

It's inferiority complex that makes them go to Europe. Abuja is better than London. Rwanda Botswana etc are all great countries. Libyan dinnar has more value than usd
Re: Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy by BigBashiru: 1:11am On Oct 05, 2021
JaskanFactor:
Young people who have not yet had thier lives destroyed by racists oyinbo, tend to think there is hope for change.

They do not know that the racism has a goal, and its to wipe black people off the face of the earth.

99% of Africa, and Nigeria's problems are from the fact that Africa is still under colonial rule from Europe and all our politicians , public figures, and even top entrepreneurs are working as servants of colonial masters.

The same racism you experience on individual level in Europe, is being dished out to black Africa at continental level, All the economic problems, Security issues, deadly public infrastructure, lack of power, currency that even the politicians dont use, hospitals that even the politicians dont use etc. This is all happening cause Nigeria and Africa is still being run by Oyinbo.

But make sure you undertand this bit, africa is not being run by just any Oyinbo, but by a particularly viciously racist sect of Oyinbo, linked to the Nazis. I got to know this listening on youtube to the likes of Bobby Hermit, and Mae Brussell.

The only thing i can advice those of you that are still young and have your life ahead of you is that, avoid as much as possible anything important in your life that will have to involve Oyinbo especially in areas such as, marriage, work, education, accommodation etc.

Whilst you are complaining about racism, they, the racist are taking victims, they are compiling causalities, they are not waiting for you to get a reply on why they hate you so much.

As Bobby Hermit said, black people dont understand the concept of having an enemy, and what that means in your daily life.
The only reason they gave Africans independence was so that they will not be blamed for the destruction that followed, in Nigerians case no sooner independent did they issue an order for Nigerians to kill each other in civil war, and it was an order, cause they controlled all sides in that war as they still do today.

In ancient times, Oyinbo were not from Europe, they were from North Africa, and thier name then was barbarian, the names of their tribes were Goth, Visigoth, Vandal. Yes the very word Vandalism is derived from ancient Oyinbo tribe.

Europe, Europa is the name of ancient black queen, just like places like Scotland, Switzerland, Paris are named after black people, cause Europe and the whole world was black.

They relocated all the Europeans to Africa, Americas, and West Indies, Example the Irish are now called Jamaican. The scots are now in the ghettos of USA, the original French are now in Francophone africa, Haiti, and Southern USA, so that the real French language spoken by French people is now called Creole, the new French is of those who stole their land and identity.

And much of them taking black people land etc, happened as result of black people using them as soldiers in wars to fight each other, example when black Germany and black Britain were at war. Eventually they started giving them land instead of money and eventually they took over.
Cause black people were using thier enemy to fight against each other.

So that you must know that thier is some wickedness in our black people that is so stupid, you will destroy your race in order to fight against each other, and thats how we got from being called Human being meaning person with dark skin, to being called black people, cause in English mentality black means bad, its a derogatory term. Blackmale is blackmail. From human being to being called bad people.

So that when you look at the crimes of the racist, dont forget that your fellow black mans hatred is how you got to be a victim of racists.
Cause black people ruled the whole world, and used Oyinbo then called barbarian races as slaves, and soldiers for war.
The Oyinbo slaves were settled in European slavic countries, like Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Slovenia , slave countries.

So that if you know the history, you wount waste your time sending out tweet to stop racism, for its a biblical matter now in progress.

Dont go to thier nightclub unless you go in large groups, its bad enough being around them when they are sober, being around them drunk, you asking for trouble, i have had medical operation on my knee to recover from their attack in night club.

They have the nose like dog, cause they are derived from the ancient dog headed people, just like we are derived from the ancient serpent people. But they are really from Wolf, and the diffrence between wolf and dog is that dog will eat bloody meat jsut like wolf, but only wolf will drink blood on its own without any meat, that is why in europe today they bake blood and eat, its called black pudding.

That is why they travel half way across the world to kill animals so that they can put the head on wall as trophy, i say that to let you know they have a blood lust, that is in part where your racism is coming from, they are used to playing with the blood of black people, and a 500 year habbit is hard to break.

Do you know anybody else on earth who gets on plane to travel 3000 miles to shoot animal in forest for fun and pleasure.
They worship the spilling of blood, its a wolf thing, its not racism. You can see it in thier movies as the pay detailed attention to blood.
Thats why British army used to wear red, they were called Red Coat, and why London bus is red.

You cant stop blood lust with a tweet to stop racism. Now you know whats going on in Nigeria and black Africa, and black communities all over the world.

Very well said @ the imperialists and colonists have never really left Africa alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory / Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi / Who's Your Favourite Football Player Of 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.