Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him (56884 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by jubrilELsudan: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.

Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Iamthoney(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
annyz:

That's why he was evicted early.
He couldn’t get fans behind him
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by KingDash: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by Easyman10: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
tgmservice:
What a Generation we find ourselves.

Parents proud of their kids banging on camera like they won noble prize award
mumu what have you ever done to make your parent proud....did your parent know you impregnate someone
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by ElValiente(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo see Resemblance. God bless mothers.
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Like I always say; the BBN show doesn't reflect the true Nigerian youth at all. Why not make the chances of entering the house equal for every youth down to the common man on the street. Instead, Yall prefer programming rich and made dudes to get in. Imagine! Even the ones living abroad will come and be enlisted in a Nigerian made show! At a time, some couldn't even speak proper pidgin. That na Nigerian youth!
When Yall stop deceiving yourselves, you will stop sponsoring rubbish! I just blame our youths who waste their energies vibing to a programmed show! Rubbish!!!
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mouth to mouth
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by slimtosin(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Normal normal election for my country na padi padi
Re: BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him by ericmor: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2021
seyz91:
i tell you

you said my mind

even the guest at their finale yesternight were not thrilled as the shit is so predictable, bo suspense nothing nothinf

na to bury that shit show

Mumu people full Nigeria and the jobless people self, them go still watch am and keep falling for the game.

That arrangi gulder ultimate search is back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series / How To Watch Gotv Africa For Free / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.