Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Can HIV Be Transmitted After Two Days Of Being Exposed To The Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can HIV Be Transmitted After Two Days Of Being Exposed To The Virus (253 Views)

How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed? / LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can HIV Be Transmitted After Two Days Of Being Exposed To The Virus by Special32: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Am really concerned about it right now a week ago my girlfriend confessed to me that she had unprotected sex with her ex she had the encounter two day before we had sex am really worried about this is a girl I really care am a very careful person before we started to have sex we had both gone to the hospital together to run a full STI test to make sure we are both clean I was so angry when she told me she is someone who I want to get married to she said she felt remorseful that was why she told me my major concern is just my health that why am asking.
Please am really scared about the whole thing I want serious response from people who are really exposed to these kind of situations
Re: Can HIV Be Transmitted After Two Days Of Being Exposed To The Virus by Special32: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Please medical practitioners in the house help a brother out
I really need to clear my head from this.
Re: Can HIV Be Transmitted After Two Days Of Being Exposed To The Virus by Commentor: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's not like the other guy has been diagnosed as being HIV positive.

You sef.
grin

Re: Can HIV Be Transmitted After Two Days Of Being Exposed To The Virus by Special32: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Commentor:
It's not like the other guy has been diagnosed as being HIV positive.

You sef.
grin
my fear is the guy might not know his own status my girlfriend told me she would be going to the hospital tomorrow before she is having some kind of rash in her body she is also very scared
Re: Can HIV Be Transmitted After Two Days Of Being Exposed To The Virus by Special32: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just dey very tried over the whole thing I swear am done with her am just concerned about my health
I started taking pep medication 69hours after the encounter I had with her I don't even know if it too late I just dey confused I swear

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Sanitizing Your Mattress / How To Make Carrot Oil And Make Your Skin Glow / Keeping Cool During Your Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.