Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija (59455 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by aalangel(f): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
younglleo:
oluwa wey make bbn end go make am abolish!

They won't end it my dear...with over 1 billion votes this edition

2 Likes

Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Habib101: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
That's strategist, congract happy for u where is that claiming tuff pere what did he won grin whitemoney with the big money cool we meeuuve
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Habib101: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
FactBoyz:
My own is anyone who voted for Buhari also likely voted for Pere.
They always think its by showing muscle.
cheesy cheesy grin am telling u, his claiming tuff what did he even won,
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Habib101: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bobotic:
Oga another million don come out e sure say we no go find way to Enugu around WhiteMoney place go make peace grin

Congrats Bro!
Igbo 2 the world
Who dey Zuzu tongue
cool
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by AsawanaDgreat: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo whitemoney don arrived oo
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Unruly7(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by austinelex: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Big Brother was partial this year. Everything scripted.
swears
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Siscooh: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jobia:
Can we have a villain win next year pls? The pity party haff do tongue
Who them pity?
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
AlphaDigitals:
It seems WhatsApp and Facebook is actually down, been turning airplane mode on and off since

I thought I'm the only one o
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by AlphaDigitals: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
GreaterGraceGG:

I thought I'm the only one o
Heard facebook.com domain name is now up for sale,was hacked
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Don't underestimate the power of IGBO SENSE.It can come in many forms grin angry grin kiss
CONGRATULATIONS WHITEYyy MONEEEYYY
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Spectaclesawe25: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Very meaningless and highly predictable show. Making unintelligent people famous. Imagine that Angel that hasn't acquired basic education claiming she is going out of the house to make her own 90million, claims she would set up a foundation fr pple wt mental health (wetin she sabi about mental health sef? ). How she feels she got a good content with all her displays to take over the world suddenly still baffles me. There are more ways to entertain fans than gathering adults who doesn't know more than two words : "literally" and "Bleep.. N" in a room to fool themselves for 70+ days.
At first it, to win the show, was tribal sentiments (Efe and warri, Mercy eke and warri), then emotional sentiment (Laycon is a sickler bla bla bla), whitemoney come combine all join, still com winning ladies by doing the kitchen cores(ohh what a nice guy, feeding everyone) as if e go cook for im babe or wife when he marries.
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Kaymansion(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Voy:
Badt sharp Igbo boi wey use food jonz the whole haux

This white money go fit use food carry FFK go too o; very small little quantity FFK go jonz

Anyways it’s a jonzin world smiley

Congrats nwanne!
I am telling you! General pere wey try not to be carry away by food was castrated for enviness
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by JOemmy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Grace, raw talent, discipline and wisdom saw him through there is absolutely no way just cooking for the housemates, playing cool. and nice would have made him win the grand prize.
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by alfredbisong: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
just don't like this bbn
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
T(dot)me/BBNaijaUpdatetv/778

I love this very short video of WhiteMoney..
He no get wahalla
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by BluntCrazeMan: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmypure:
Almost made ftc.
Anyway I am just happy to know that whitemoney will be my neighbor anytime soon, because his New house is in our estate, in orchid road, few steps to my house.
Ok..
He is selling off that house soon
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by bizhop01: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
What's about idiotic viewers?
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by jaxxy(m): 4:12am On Oct 05, 2021
saphiere:
Big Brother was partial this year. Everything scripted.

It wasn’t everybody saw whitemoney brought his A game probably cos he has been auditioning for years to have a chance. Many others got in on their 1st attempt and went there to sleep. Lol

Rose was real bt not interesting enough to ginger her massive fans

Maria was real, interesting and a goddess of beauty bt got caught in the game of love by an unworthy and stupid guy who caused more problems for her than solutions.

Pere sharp guy with very poor execution skills, he got himself in high waters occasionally with controversial issues bt cudnt swim properly got Maria into his many controversies and it cost her her game grin

Cross great guy, party animal bt without a good enough game to get the money bt good enough to get him top 5.

Saga great guy with lots of potential who lost focus because of a woman who may not even rate him bt nevertheless she was go support system and comfort to deal with his deeper issues. Whatever that is bt in a competitive game show? undecided

Saskay game just sleep on it until the half of the show is gone and confuse 2 or 4 boys seriously interested in u. Then sleep on it some more then try to wake up when u about to go home grin

Boma- the okoro man I think boma is both a villain and victim of his game and he was misinterpreted called a married women toaster or lover it’s actually not true he was a victim and a villain. Here how. Boma is a very responsible and respectful guy until u as a lady say u want to destroy/disrespect ur life or even marriage then boma will help u do just that and add gara. Besides that boma won’t disrespect anybody who respects themselves and family. He only follows ur lead. grin undecided

Who else was a head liner?

Angel, hmmm she can best be described as how Maria put it. Angel isn’t a bad person bt she wants to be highly irresponsible and expects u to take her like that without complains. Once in awhile she may listen and bt not bank in it. grin

So yeah there u have it.
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by emonis88: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2021
frankmoney:
Felt he won based on sentiments
It is still same sentiments that drive d votes for BBN.
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by shegz24(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2021
It is actually the opposite as both WM and Buhari leveraged on the emotions and sentiment of the average Nigerian.

Pere voters are the logical ones.

FactBoyz:
My own is anyone who voted for Buhari also likely voted for Pere.
They always think its by showing muscle.
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Blackdisciple(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Voy:

This white money go fit use food carry FFK go too o; very small little quantity FFK go jonz

Congrats nwanne!

The guy know wetin Carry him go there na...

Not on like Boma and the rest all they went there for was because of girls they haven't seen every since their mama born them....
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by Blackdisciple(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Voy:

Congrats nwanne!
Re: How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija by shegz24(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Whitemoney played most of the viewers clean but what he likely never expected was that the other housemates (except Pere) will fall so easily as well.

He took advantage of it mostly when Pere allegedly intimidated him, the bro answered Pere's question normally until after the conversation and then Tega and JMK started talking about it.
Then Whitemoney sensed it is an opportunity to leverage a situation to favour him- forcing a kind of Tacha vs Mercy, Erica vs Laycon situation.

Ebuka asked him on the following eviction night why he(WM) didnt react immediately but much later after Pere had left the scene and the girls were talking about it. He couldnt answer clearly.

The Smart guy don see opportunity to play the "underdog" card and feed the emotions of Nigerian youths.
APC used similar tactics.

Unfortunately for Pere, he was caught way too deep and didnt have any real connection with any other housemate as at then aside Maria n maybe Saga.

It was several weeks after that Pere had bonds with Micheal,Boma,Cross,Liquo, Yousef and this final week that he and Angel just bonded.

So it was easy for WM to paint Pere as the villian when in reality both are just "chess-players".

Also most of the housemates were not really so determined to win the game, many just wanted to stay long enough to be famous, winning was a bonus; many of them even said it themselves.
That is why it took them a while to figure out WM's strategy and didnt mind giving him the freedom to strategise with their biological need.
They were too lazy to care till it was too late and WM had already gotten his fans (in the first month).

Even Micheal,Yousef etc later admitted to WM strategy and that Pere was right in their first interview with Ebuka after they got evicted.
JMK said something like "they already know the winner" too when she was leaving the house, but later tried to play smart saying, she didnt mean it like that.

Maria was the other person that knew WMs strategy because of how close she was with Pere and they constantly discussed every one's strategy like 'House of Cards' couple cheesy which in reality is the game, not just forcing sexual stuff.
Hence why Pere was touted as "BBA Material".

On the night WM was blowing hot, Maria wasnt pissed with Pere like the others who just saw him as this villain , she was disappointed in him because he let WM use him to play that pity card- which got him most of his fans especially with all other HM on his side this time.

That was the night Whitemoney won BBN Season6, NOT October 3rd.
And for all his smartness to discern WM strategy early, Pere literally handed him the win without realising it then.

All in all, it was a nice game played by both Whitemoney ,Pere n maybe Maria.
I just wish the other HMs were into the game and winning as much as them ,instead of begging for fans through forced sexual/courtship content alone.

BBA and the first two BBN used to be like watching low budget Game of Thrones but now BBN has been dominated by sexual content or at best a talent show.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.