Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine (25938 Views)

Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
The United States does not test its missiles in vain, rather it does so during the actual war.
That's actually when the missiles will get their respective & befitting names grin grin
Ask JAPAN......they know better grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
HenryDion:
They should test it on Aso Rock undecided

supported
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Ray07(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
The U S only need to match the speed.
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MangekyoAlt: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

correction...america will torn russia to dust anyday....trussss me. I no things!!!(REAL TALK) angry

You must be a comedian. Sadly your comedies are lame too undecided
Russia have the military capability to wipe US out of the surface of the earth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by bigpicture001: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
LAPO don't support farm biz... They support only buy a d selling.. ( trading)
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
JavaScript90:
Nothing new. There is nothing Russia has today that is not in the inventory of USA. USA don't make noise about their weapons. You only see them in actual combat. Even China that celebrated going to the moon recently forgot that USA achieved that feat over 7 decades ago
American Nigga...forever wired amelican slave grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by richeeyo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
I think the difference is clear here
US should put in more effort if they wish to catch up with Russia..... Russia is clear

One thing the Americans are good at is under reporting the progress they have made over a weapon system
But when it comes to war u see a whole new tech, they even have a 6th Generation aircraft tested and flown
While Russia is seriously struggling with its own fifth, while China are building fancy toys with under powered engines.
Its believed the Americans have an anti gravity air craft

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
I think the difference is clear here
US should put in more effort if they wish to catch up with Russia..... Russia is clear
FEAR that MAN who never reveals his weapons.
You can ask JAPAN.
They know better.
They became US ally after 2 Bombs were parceled to them... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Le2money(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is even good.....at the end, all this countries will be forced to activate their weapons at the same time and the Earth will be swept out ....then THE END!!!

NB:- make Dem Cha allow me born my pikins finish and make my pikins still born their pikins finish and make their own pikins still come born pikin finish, make their pikin pikins born their our pikins finish etc before all this madness starts grin grin grin

MangekyoAlt:
Russia unleashes ‘unstoppable’ 6,670mph Zircon hypersonic missile from nuclear sub for the first time amid WW3 fears

SOURCE
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Ramsak1: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
The soviets have always been ahead of the Americans right from inception and America itself is aware of that. Stop making uninformed utterances in public spaces.
Do you know America uses Soviet sites and technology for space exploration till when America got hers recently?
Xoo Russia is the ace when it comes to military and aviation hardware technologies.
JavaScript90:
Nothing new. There is nothing Russia has today that is not in the inventory of USA. USA don't make noise about their weapons. You only see them in actual combat. Even China that celebrated going to the moon recently forgot that USA achieved that feat over 7 decades ago

6 Likes

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by SirdeKay: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please don't mind them oo. Most of them don't reveal the true capabilities of their new weapons so that their opponents would not develop counter-measures. The true test is known in real battle situations

2 Likes

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
JackWolfskin:
Nigeria would launch church building soon
Church building is better than this one bros
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
CHILDREN OF PERDITION,HOPE PUTIN IS NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE HITLER?
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by seunny4lif(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Same USA that can’t get F35 to fly cheesy
More than 5 pieces of that junk jet already crashed.
Canada, Germany and even France rejected it and Japan government grounded all the F35 cheesy
richeeyo:

One thing the Americans are good at is under reporting the progress they have made over a weapon system
But when it comes to war u see a whole new tech, they even have a 6th Generation aircraft tested and flown
While Russia is seriously struggling with its own fifth, while China are building fancy toys with under powered engines.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MangekyoAlt: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
richeeyo:

Sharap. The US are not under reporting their military inventions and progress.
They always disclose their military might to sound a warning to Russia and China who may think they're catching up, or have caught up.
Take for example. The us F-22 raptor is the most advanced fighter aircraft in the world.
The US boasted about it when they created it but classified everything about it

The Russians later created their own version but it is still lacking when you compare it to that of US. with this, everyone knows that the US are the current king of the sky's since they own the most advanced aircraft.

Countries always show their military capabilities. The US do it, the Russians do it, the Chinese do it. If they don't, one would actually think they are weak hence are more prone to bullying and "See finish"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Pumpumking: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You must be a comedian. Sadly your comedies are lame too undecided
Russia have the military capability to wipe US out of the surface of the earth

Correction..son, problem is u watch too many nollywooood movie sir. this is wot u people do, rely on radio news.
They both have nuclear capability to wipe of the earth, it depends who fire first. Even China can cause damage. Son, I assure u, America can turn China, Russia North Koria to dust anyday sir.
Watch TV, not radio!!(no ofeinse) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MangekyoAlt: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

FEAR that MAN who never reveals his weapons.
You can ask JAPAN.
They know better.
They became US ally after 2 Bombs were parceled to them... grin grin grin
The US always reveals their weapons... So NEXT undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by generalwo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Sharap, US are still testing theirs
....... Tell your father to shut up..... Idiot.... Must you abuse your ancestors because you want to make a point? Make devil punish you.. If u disagree with my opinion, why not ignore it? Them force you comment? Odeh
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MangekyoAlt: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Correction..son, problem is u watch too many nollywooood movie sir. this is wot u people do, rely on radio news.
They both have nuclear capability to wipe of the earth, it depends who fire first. Even China can cause damage. Son, I assure u, America can turn China, Russia North Koria to dust anyday sir.
Watch TV, not radio!!(no ofeinse) angry
What is this kid even saying? grin
First you claimed they both are nuclear powers, hence can wipe themselves out.
Then you're the same kid who proceeds to say the US would wipe russia to dust.

It seems you're high sir.
Russia currently have more nuclear capability than the US. if they both don't wipe out each other, then it would be russia wiping out US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by muykem: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
JackWolfskin:
Nigeria would launch church building soon
Which one do you prefer to happen in your life? Peace or war. Use your brain.
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

The US always reveals their weapons... So NEXT undecided
So why hasn't the NAIRALAND WAR LORDS & E-Warriors update us with theirs?
Why didn't they update JAPAN that it has got Atomic Bombs then, rather JAPAN was informed during the conflict itself?
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Oluwademilade: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
We're still talking about electricity blackout in Nigeria
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MangekyoAlt: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
generalwo:
....... Tell your father to shut up..... Idiot.... Must you abuse your ancestors because you want to make a point? Make devil punish you.. If u disagree with my opinion, why not ignore it? Them force you comment? Odeh
No kid, I would tell your LovePeddler mom to shut up instead. The bitch is currently wailing about how I didn't pay her 100 Naira after f**king sense outta her. Somehow she must've forgotten that our agreement was that I'd lash without paying as she clearly isn't worth even 5 Naira grin *spits

1 Like

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by Pumpumking: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

What is this kid even saying? grin
First you claimed they both are nuclear powers, hence can wipe themselves out.
Then you're the same kid who proceeds to say the US would wipe russia to dust.

It seems you're high sir.
Russia currently have more nuclear capability than the US. if they both don't wipe out each other, then it would be russia wiping out US.

son, if yor commmon sence is common, u will no that MORE dont mean nada.
Its who hit first. thats the rule of war. America has *the football*. Go n find out wot it is. They have nuclear B position under the sea is all angles of the world. Bro if u no wot I do, u will be scared...trusss me!!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by timesup234: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Russia is now more powerful than US
It has always been so since the 50's. Idiot America use their propaganda media to sell their military myth to idiots who haven't studied carefully
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by GABRIEL6036: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Make them test run it on Afghanistan jihadist terrorist nah, this a waste of resources that should have claim thousands of terrorist and reduce their network.
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MangekyoAlt: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

So why hasn't the NAIRALAND WAR LORDS & E-Warriors update us with theirs?
Why didn't they update JAPAN that it has got Atomic Bombs then, rather JAPAN was informed during the conflict itself?
The reason is because the atomic was still under work in progress. The Japanese forced them to use the weapon on them even when they hadn't tested it. There was a 50/50 chance of it working as per reports. Luckily the weapon worked and the war ended.
These days countries always test their weapons after creation and that includes the US. I mean even I wouldn't be as retarďed as carrying an untested weapon to a death match
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by googlepikins: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
AuntRose:
All these testings are for what exactly?

So that your enemy no go try nonsense
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by esthel(f): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why, these people are hell bent on destroying the world to prove point.
Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by GABRIEL6036: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Its who hit first. thats the rule of war. America has *the football*. Go n find out wot it is. They have nuclear B position under the sea is all angles of the world. Bro if u no wot I do, u will be scared...trusss me!!!i angry
Do you make bombs for boko boys grin oya who be you, shalaye....

1 Like

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by MangekyoAlt: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

Its who hit first. thats the rule of war. America has *the football*. Go n find out wot it is. They have nuclear B position under the sea is all angles of the world. Bro if u no wot I do, u will be scared...trusss me!!! angry

Who hits first, doesn't win the battle. The highest a nuclear weapon can do is wipe out a city, not a full country.
Whoever is on the defensive would have the chance to strike back, and even harder.
US wouldn't make the mistake of engaging the Russians as they would end up paying with their lives.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine by sucess001(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wars and Rumours of War...increase in Knowledge....

Prophesied over 2000 years ago...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.