Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (88012 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Explorers(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
From here;

https://www.nairaland.com/6521943/oil-praying-mat-wreckage-missing

A submarine which vanished in Indonesia has been found broken in three parts off the coast of Bali.

All 53 crew members on board have been declared dead, Indonesia's military confirmed.

The grim announcement comes a day after Indonesia said the submarine, which went missing last week, was considered sunk.

Officials had also said the KRI Nanggala 402's oxygen supply would have run out early on Saturday, three days after the vessel went missing off the resort island of Bali.

'It was broken into three pieces,' said Navy Chief of Staff Yudo Margono.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9509395/Missing-submarine-vanished-Indonesia-53-crew-board-broken-Bali.html?ito=social-facebook

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Explorers(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Underwater photo released today by the Indonesian Navy shows parts of submarine KRI Nanggala that sank in Bali Sea, Indonesia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9509395/Missing-submarine-vanished-Indonesia-53-crew-board-broken-Bali.html?ito=social-facebook

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by xpressionx(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
I have a friend who is a ship captain that has been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

267 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by iceberg02(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
That's bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by mdpeace(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
may the souls of the departed rest in peace

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by starbuck(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is devastating cry cry
They have embarked on the journey of finality..
Wonder between fire incidents and flood which is the worse..

May their souls Rest in peace Amen

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Explorers(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Warships, planes and hundreds of military personnel had led a frantic search for the submarine since it disappeared this week during training exercises, hoping for a miracle rescue before its known oxygen reserves ran out.

A military officer looks at pictures of the crew members on the missing KRI Nanggala which is feared to have ran out of oxygen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Sunnybay7: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
What a pity RIP to the dead, if it were Nigeria they will still be forming committee by now.

277 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by markidoo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Even a sophisticated Man made Machine like a submarine fails ,,, but Jesus Never Fails

At 419 likes I wanna present to you the ultimate Submarine,, the whale that swallowed Jonah while trying to escape from God's Ministry. Always trust in God..

506 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Righteousness2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
The Nation of Indonesia have had it soooo bad in the Past 3-4weeks.
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes, to this Disaster.
These things Happening in various Parts of the World are not Just Ordinary.
The Nation of Indonesia need to pray, turn from idols ,and seek GOD'S Mercy.

The Wrath of GOD is testing the Mic on Nations and People all over the world
Most of these things hitting the Nations and People are to Draw People to GOD.
People forget too much! Few months ago, there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs in Isreal.
Humanity takes these things for Granted!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Did anyone seriously think that anyone was ever gonna come out of that alive?

Victims of submarine mishaps/accidents are hardly that lucky- if ever.

To put it simply, submarines are far more dangerous than regular surface vessels and it is usually worse with military submarines. No-brainer, right. They operate deep under water after all. One accident and you might be gasping for oxygen in no time.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by ictjobber: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Three things on my bucket list

1. Bungee jump
2. Sky dive
3. Submarine experience

With time I'm gon experience all.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Lisakran: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Submarine just sits at the bottom of the ocean, people barely make it out alive.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Explorers(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Did anyone seriously think that anyone was ever gonna come out of that alive?

Victims of submarine mishaps/accidents are hardly that lucky- if ever.

To put it simply, submarines are far more dangerous than regular surface vessels and it is usually worse with military submarines. No-brainer, right. They operate deep under water after all. One accident and you might be gasping for oxygen in no time.

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nonso92(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Submarine accidents. Na wah oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Mhimi007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
are those guys pushing that helicopter abi what is happening there

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Explorers(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mhimi007:
are those guys pushing that helicopter abi what is happening there

Yea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by ODJ124(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
RIP to them....

I hate submarine shall..

Thread seen.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by qualityovenbake(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Non of them had a chance of surviving. Rip to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by arantess: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
watery grave...
RIP to them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by arantess: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:
Three things on my bucket list

1. Bungee jump
2. Sky dive
3. Submarine experience

With time I'm gon experience all.
i really wanna skydive too
but what if village people decide to on bluetooth that day

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Mhimi007(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Explorers:

Yea.
omoo true true this life get erection

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Biglittlelois(f): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Heartbreaking, I actually hoped the submarine will be found intact and all crew members are alive,

RIP cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.

I watched a movie last year of that lady that acted twilight, not similar problem, but they had escape vessels that can actually shoot up to the surface in minutes, I legit thought all underground vessels have things like that for real cry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
sad
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by damiloladuke: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
darn
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Such a tragedy.
At least they ‘had’ a submarine. In Nigeria is it Pantami that will develop one? Even if they pay others to, they’ll bring it to fight Igbo people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Zetty177x: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is seriously serious

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Adonis86(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
H
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mheen! Thats quite sad. Rest in peace to them.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Adedotguy: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by cyrielo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.
this is a submarine not a ship. Submarine are prone to sinking anyway

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.