Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper (963 Views)

Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) / What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by booblacain(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hi. what is this type of pepper called in English? some say its Cameroon pepper but others no that Cameroon pepper is black.

Re: What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by umuna(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bird eye chilli. The Yorubas call it Ata ijose
Re: What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by booblacain(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
umuna:
Bird eye chilli. The Yorubas call it Ata ijose

Thanks. just checked out bird eye chili on google, though the pictures of I see seem to be a bit longer than this one. This one looks rounder.
Re: What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by umuna(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
booblacain:

Thanks. just checked out bird eye chili on google, though the pictures of I see seem to be a bit longer than this one. This one looks rounder.

This specie is only seen in Nigeria
Re: What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by umuna(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
booblacain:

Also, the indians puts the chilli they have on the web and not other country's spices.
Re: What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by umuna(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
booblacain:

Re: What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by booblacain(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
umuna:

This specie is only seen in Nigeria

I tend to believe so.
Re: What Is The English Name For This Type Of Pepper by booblacain(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
umuna:

Also, the indians puts the chilli they have on the web and not other country's spices.

true.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, See The Bole I Bought For #150. / Get A CCTV Camera For As Low As 18k To Secure Your Restaurant/shop / Is This A Jazz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.