Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries (23893 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / Ogun Recognises Doctor That Suspected The Index Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria / Coronavirus Outbreak Reaches 50 Countries In 6 Continents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by arnoldexpert(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
OK.
Yet the silly GOVT kept imposing covid test on ppl.

They dare try such with Obasanjo.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by frndfghtr(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
E
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Shaev7(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
So what happens to my own card and my vaccine already taken?
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Many politicians, as the National Fathers... Didn't get vaccinated truly but were given certificates

So, what about stubborn masses... thinking the vaccination was meant to reduce Africans

Funny enough, almost all they use are from west and east
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Lukakuu: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
angry grin grin
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
They know everything about buhari is fraud... thank God I got my vaccine certificate from another country
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by duro4chang(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Before nko. They know say na scam people dey plenty here nau. Scam covid result, scam vaccine, scam certificate.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is no longer a recognised country and has become a pariah among the committee of nations. The world has now come to see that a bunch of terrorists are in charge of Nigeria, hence they are being snubbed by all world bodies.

So that means that over 150 countries not on the list are run by terrorists and are pariahs too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Abujason: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why is that even a surprise?
Why would anyone trust anything coming from this current government?

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
arnoldexpert:
OK. Yet the silly GOVT kept imposing covid test on ppl.
They dare try such with Obasanjo.
No mind them.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by CSTRR: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
I won't blame buhari for this.

Nigerian corruption is too much.

Health workers selling vaccine cards to unvaccinated travellers.
The fools may have even sold them to British investigators working under cover.

This is not buhari. This is fellow Nigerians screwing the rest of us with their inordinate thirst for quick wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by nokspos: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
the last time i traveled , even my coroner test result was bought at the airport , i didn't do any test.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is no longer a recognised country and has become a pariah among the committee of nations. The world has now come to see that a bunch of terrorists are in charge of Nigeria, hence they are being snubbed by all world bodies.

And his cow members were happy that a prime minister was cruising him around town....

Clueless are his followers!!
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by CSTRR: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:

So that means that over 150 countries not on the list are run by terrorists and are pariahs too?

No.

It means they are highly corrupt hell holes.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by seyz91(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy
kingphilip:
Is that so?

Na so this people wan de treat us like people wey no get papa?

Or has our wuruwuru gotten to them and they no longer trust our system?

When people can get kangaroo judgement, how won't they be able to get kangaroo vaccination card?

People like us wey never ready to travel out, nothing concern us with this sha
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Danjikanbauchi: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Toh shey Buhari was thanking them last week for unifying the country before leaving, eeeh na see finish be this na.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by CSTRR: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
And to be fair, the federal government have a hand in this.

What does it cost them to arrest every seller of vaccine cards at the airport?

Carry out an undercover investigative stint and clear out the airports of bad eggs in the Federal airport service Industry.

By the time over 90% of the airport staff have been sacked, the ones that will replace them will be very incorruptible, because they know the broom they used for the old wife is still available.

There need be punishment for bad behavior.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by MrHandsome2013: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Can anything good come out from Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by adioolayi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are we blaming the UK Government

What do we expect in a Country where we lack data A country, where it was alleged that some citizens are buying CoVID19 vaccination card...instead of getting vaccinated

We need to tidy things from our own end, let's put our house in order and respect the rule of law and process...then, other countries will respect us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Emmanuel909090: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Foolish nigerians bashing nigeria, is it our fault they dont recognize our covid cert.
God punish them.
Nigeria should also reject theirs and send them back, that way there will be negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
CSTRR:

No.

It means they are highly corrupt hell holes.

Well, we are not on the Red list of countries or the approved vaccination list/green list

We are on the amber list which includes countries like Japan, Greenland, AND the USA.

Hardly corrupt hellholes. It's a mixed grill really.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by loswhite(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
ADUBA1:
This what happens when health workers are selling vaccine cards to non vaccinated people
lol and they are blaming the government. It is not your fellow citizens that are doing the buying and selling...useless citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by obailala(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
You walk into MMIA and meet shady people selling fake vaccine cards and you think serious countries wouldnt take note of this?

Let the foolosh keep blaming govt for all our woes when the problem truly is Nigerians themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by adioolayi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
McDaav:
Allllrrrriiiigggghhhhttt

Nigeria is not even identified as a sovereign nation, let alone country capable of purchasing a good COVID-19 Vaccine.

When I remember what happend to me after taken my COVID-19 Vaccine last week, I still feel shocked and missing.

Only God knows the kind of Vaccine that they gave me which made me forget the password of my Computer I use on daily basis when I went home. Not only that, I forgot my Device Phone Master Security Pattern also, had to use finger print to change the password.

I came to recall them after 3 days of the objection.

Modified!
The nurses didn't even inform me on how the vaccine will react, I went home and had great fever, headache, and runny nose that made me went to my pharmacist for Malaria tablets. In there, I told her about the Covid Vaccine I took, she exclaimed, that, I would have killed myself if I took another medicine apart from paracetamol and water. I was like, this people could have killed me if I had my malaria tablet at home, because, I will just take and drink not knowing that it is COVID-19 Vaccine that is reacting in my body system.
Our nurses need to live upto standard abeg!

You are missing the point.... CoVID19 vaccine in Nigeria is the same as the ones for the rest of the world.

The problem here is, it's difficult to know genuine individuals who have been vaccinated, because we lack central data for that....and there are reports of unvaccinated Nigerians, purchasing CoVID19 vaccine Card.
We are the cause of our own problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
References:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigeria-missing-as-uk-recognises-covid-vaccine-certificates-from-over-50-countries/amp
The British High Commissioner dismissed this rumor and said the UK recognised AstraZeneca, Pzifer, Moderna, and Johnson. So, why is the cable.ng spreading rubbish news. NL needs to check the new set of mods pushing controversy and false news to the front page.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by chaloskyx: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
haha the people who control the political and security affairs of this country and also the main people backing one Nigeria does not even recognise common covid 19 certificate from your country what an irony. you see now that if you like run to Britain to take instructions on how to govern the country they grant you audience but dont have an iota of respect for country and leaders
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by BigBashiru: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by sabreal: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Indirectly, Nigeria no longer part if the real world. Its now rated red/rest of the world.

Whereas our presidiot gave a mind blowing report on the covid 19 infrastructure in place. Notwithstanding.

References:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigeria-missing-as-uk-recognises-covid-vaccine-certificates-from-over-50-countries/amp
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by pappilo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dumb tribalist and bitter children of perdition. Always quick to talk down about their country. There is not a single African country on the list including their favourite saner clime Ghana but somehow it is Buhari's fault.

Andorra
Antigua and Barbuda
Australia
Austria
Bahrain
Barbados
Belgium
Brunei
Bulgaria
Canada
Croatia
Republic of Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominica
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Israel
Japan
Kuwait
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
San Marino
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
The UAE
The UK
The US
Vatican City

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by uvie66: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
This UK actually like to act like they're even relevant.... They're the only country releasing list of countries they recognize their covid-19 certificate, as if UK sef is a paradise itself. undecided
Toxic country
Sho na fight...Dem force you make you come their country, Dem say If you wan na their conditions be this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by tobianodino(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Where can get covid19 test certificate in Lagos?
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by otokx(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria should do like India and retaliate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) / Stretch Marks On My Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.