Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries (23892 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / Ogun Recognises Doctor That Suspected The Index Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria / Coronavirus Outbreak Reaches 50 Countries In 6 Continents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by kutashi: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is no longer a recognised country and has become a pariah among the committee of nations. The world has now come to see that a bunch of terrorists are in charge of Nigeria, hence they are being snubbed by all world bodies.

You're a fool! Get better info at UN! And you will be convinced you wasted both your youthful year and educational year which I doubt! Because if you're educated, you will know Nigeria is now more respected than before!

Have you taken the COVID jab? You know the answer! Weren't you among the same people saying you don't need the jab and that, the government just want to kill you! But you are fast to wail now! Your pastors were campaigning on the alter against it! Even one of those fools was sanctioned in the same UK! Idiot like you are no where to be found to wail then! Only to exclude your country now and you now wailing! You will wail till your death!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Numerouno94:
What do u expect from a country being governed by a terrorist nd terrorist sympathizers? No one respects Nigeria nd her citizens anywhere all tanx to bad governance. Nigeria is only basking in old glory.
It's not all the time the govt gets blamed for our wuruwuru
Our wuruwuru is so pungent this time around
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Deblow: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Some COVID-19 certificates in Nigeria are truly the 'oluwole' variety. There are several Nigerians with vaccination certificates without actually getting vaccinated. In Nigeria, anything and everything goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by BluntCrazeMan: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
We should be more interested in finding out the real reason why they omitted our Vaccination Certificate, rather than throwing blames.
There must be concrete reasons.
Possibly, there had been officially issued Nigerian Vaccination Certificates of people who tested positive to Covid-19 after a very short period.,, and further Investigations revealed that they were not really vaccinated before being issued the certificates.
Thus, they omitted all Nigerian Issued Vaccination Certificates due to lack of integrity.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Sleekfingers: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
References:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigeria-missing-as-uk-recognises-covid-vaccine-certificates-from-over-50-countries/amp

That's good....most nigerians didn't collect the vaccine....they pay about 50,000naira to get the vaccination card......The UK are aware of that, so I strongly support their decision......Is like dem don use corruption swear for this country.....
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Sleekfingers: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Shaev7:
So what happens to my own card and my vaccine already taken?

It is useless....thanks to some nigerians who didn't collect the vaccine, but bought the vaccination card......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by zinaunreal(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Better so isolate than take that nonsense vaccine
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fvck the Uk though, they always assume themselves relevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Rexwalters1: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is no longer a recognised country and has become a pariah among the committee of nations. The world has now come to see that a bunch of terrorists are in charge of Nigeria, hence they are being snubbed by all world bodies.
Oluwole people like yourself will always be the first to point fingers?
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Rexwalters1: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
zinaunreal:
Better so isolate than take that nonsense vaccine
Please just stay in Nigeria, we don’t need your presence in the United Kingdom.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Rexwalters1: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Deblow:
Some COVID-19 certificates in Nigeria are truly the 'oluwole' variety. There are several Nigerians with vaccination certificates without actually getting vaccinated. In Nigeria, anything and everything goes
Yet those same people will be the first to blame Buhari for their criminality, even armed robbers & kidnappers participated in the so called Endsars mayhem. Mumus.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Forbes2030(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is a serious information.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by zinaunreal(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Please just stay in Nigeria, we don’t need your presence in the United Kingdom.

Say na your papa get the country
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by zinaunreal(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Yet those same people will be the first to blame Buhari for their criminality, even armed robbers & kidnappers participated in the so called Endsars mayhem. Mumus.

Say buhari is your uncle. This guy is just a waste of existence I just dey watch your useless posts. You should replace some goats who want to be humans. They have more sense than you
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Shaev7(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

It is useless....thanks to some nigerians who didn't collect the vaccine, but bought the vaccination card......
Pay for papers rather to protect oneself, quite foolish for some persons to do that, rather not take the vaccine than to pay for just card. If the so called COVID attacks the person, and he dies, he may not forgive himself because he had opportunity to take the vaccines but he chose to pay for paper.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by darediamond(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by darediamond(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abdullah36:
Yeah, because we are all naturally vaccinated
Abi o.

Elep me tell there queen mother of SACARSM and chief Terrorist of the world ooo.
We no need covid pass from her

I hate those brits with there high arrogance like kilode as much as they hate we Southerners expecially Oduduwas and Igbos.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Sleekfingers: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Shaev7:

Pay for papers rather to protect oneself, quite foolish for some persons to do that, rather not take the vaccine than to pay for just card. If the so called COVID attacks the person, and he dies, he may not forgive himself because he had opportunity to take the vaccines but he chose to pay for paper.

You nailed it.....

Most nigerians just like to cut corners.....even the yellow card....a lot of people didn't collect it inject..... sometimes I just wonder how some nigerians dey reason......

From what I heard from a reliable source.... people pay close to 50k for the vaccination card....and they will input the person's name in their system. So if they check to confirm, if that person has collected the vaccine. ...the person's information will pop up......what a country....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by darediamond(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You nailed it.....

Most nigerians just like to cut corners.....even the yellow card....a lot of people didn't collect it inject..... sometimes I just wonder how some nigerians dey reason......

From what I heard from a reliable source.... people pay close to 50k for the vaccination card....and they will input the person's name in their system. So if they check to confirm, if that person has collected the vaccine. ...the person's information will pop up......what a country....
Better pay for that card than to take that covert vaccine into your body.

Do not let them use for sacrifice.

This one world government people headed by queen of England herself her Chronically EVIIIIIIL.

Be wise and stop allowing those human demons fool you.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Shaev7(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You nailed it.....

Yes.
Someone just ignorantly paid to murder himself slowly.

Serious I don't know how some of us reason.
Would it not be better to stay without vaccine than cut corners to kill oneself?

Real foolishness
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Shaev7:

Yes.
Someone just ignorantly paid to murder himself slowly.

Serious I don't know how some of us reason.
Would it not be better to stay without vaccine than cut corners to kill oneself?

Real foolishness

I am telling you.....and they expect the united kingdom to allow them to enter their country without going through the 10days isolation.......the united kingdom know that such thing is going on......

I am even planning to go the UK with family this December....I don't know , if we gonna go again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Whitebeer2k: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Even Libya Africa no like see naija again.
..we no make sense
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Chiden(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wata bombshell
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Fuckyoumod: 3:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Tomilola360:

terrorists like buhari and osinbajo bah?

is Nigeria the only country left out? you reason like a baboon
you just gave us the answer, as for baboon hmmmmm.....

That man made more sense that you, he said nothing but the truth.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Chucks234: 4:38am On Oct 05, 2021
References:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigeria-missing-as-uk-recognises-covid-vaccine-certificates-from-over-50-countries/amp

Op it is misleading to say Nigeria excluded from the list as your headline. No African country is on the list but you chose to use a sensational headline. Unfortunately we have a lot of lazy readers who are not curious to know countries that made the list.
Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by Zona123(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) / Stretch Marks On My Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.