Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2021 (124 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, October 10,2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 05/10/2017) Occupy Till He Comes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2021.

THEME: COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, October 5, 2021)*

*COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS*

*Prayer Points:*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, the creator of heaven and the earth, the sustainer and cherisher of my life and the entire universe, the Alpha and the Omega.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway I have been ungrateful to You and have taken Your numerous blessings in my life for granted, please, forgive and have mercy upon me, in Jesus' name.

4.Thank You, Father, for the privilege and honour of being created in Your image and likeness, and for Your purpose and pleasure.

5.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation and redemption of my soul from eternal destruction, through the precious blood of Your son, Jesus, that was shed at Calvary.

6.Thank You, Father, for the abundance of Your grace and mercy over my life; as a sheep among wolves, it is by Your mercy and grace that I have not been consumed.

7.Thank You, Father, for journey mercies, divine health and healing; and for the grace to be counted among the living today.

8.Father, I am grateful for all that You have done for me, the ones that I see and the ones, that I do not see; please, accept my thanks, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to continue to show my gratitude to You, by living my life to please You, and to do Your perfect will, in all things, for the rest of my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, thank You for the life of your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; bless him and increase Your anointing and consecration upon his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Honour Jesus Just As You Honour God / Meditate On This Tonight / 1 Corinthians 15:33 Message: How Does Bad Company Corrupt Good Morals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.