Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (419 Views)

Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: . by suffering: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
vchinedu01:
Hello friends today I decided I would be going for next year's bbnaija and my stage name would be @blackmoney, and I Know I would come back with 95m because I think they might add extra 5m naira grand prize for next year's edition , the only problem is that I would appear to be a Yoruba boy wearing Yoruba outfit and I would likely keep skin cut because i am bald and dark in skin plus I think I won't be wearing earrings because am scared of piercings ,so my fans to be you can now follow me ahead of time on IG @blackmoney cool cool cool
Wish me luck,
Only people twenty-one years old and higher can apply. Wait till the next seven to eight years and pray they accept your first audition.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 05, 2021
suffering:
Only people twenty-one years old and higher can apply. Wait till the next seven to eight years and pray they accept your first audition.
grin cheesy even my 16yr younger sister would wait for just 4 years she's in

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Calls 2baba Over False Accusation Of Sleeping With His Wife Annie Idibia / Soldiers Brutalize Veteran Actor, Chinwetalu Agu For Wearing Biafra Flag Outfit / Maximillion Cooper And Rapper Eve Expecting Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.