Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (20741 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo) / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Gucciblog: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Bisola Aiyeola, has said she doesn’t owe her success in the entertainment industry to the
BBNaija show. Rather, it is her own efforts and personal struggles.
Bisola said this minutes after receiving a surprise Trailblazer’s Award during last Saturday’s African Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards held at the Eko Le Meridien Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Fielding questions from journalists, Bisola said she had been on a journey to self realisation as an artiste since 2006.
She said:

“I started out in the entertainment industry in 2006. In 2008, I was on MTN Project Fame West Africa music realty TV show. I have been an actress prior to Big Brother Naija. I wouldn’t say that BBN gave me all or the mileage that I am getting now. I am stressing it because a lot of people may think I woke up one day and just went for an audition.

“I attended the Big Brother Africa audition for over eight years before I finally made it into the BBN house. So, it has been a journey and I didn’t give up.
Bisola dedicated her AMVCA Trailblazer’s award to the memory of her late baby daddy, Malcom Olanrewaju who died a few days ago at the age of 37.

“It’s been a sad week for me, but I’m also happy that I won this award. It’s not just for me; it is for my family and for people who have watched me grow, as well as those that have seen through my journey.
“Notwithstanding, it would have been beautiful if Malcolm was around to see me win this award. He knew about this journey that I embarked on some years ago.

I’m dedicating this award to him and everybody else in my life.” she said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-dont-owe-my-success-to-bbnaija-bisola/

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by ct2: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Pls just make sure ur daughter is well brought up

11 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by nabegibeg: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Gucciblog:
Big Brother Naija star, Bisola Aiyeola, has said she doesn’t owe her success in the entertainment industry to the
BBNaija show. Rather, it is her own efforts and personal struggles.
Bisola said this minutes after receiving a surprise Trailblazer’s Award during last Saturday’s African Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards held at the Eko Le Meridien Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Fielding questions from journalists, Bisola said she had been on a journey to self realisation as an artiste since 2006.
She said:

“I started out in the entertainment industry in 2006. In 2008, I was on MTN Project Fame West Africa music realty TV show. I have been an actress prior to Big Brother Naija. I wouldn’t say that BBN gave me all or the mileage that I am getting now. I am stressing it because a lot of people may think I woke up one day and just went for an audition.

“I attended the Big Brother Africa audition for over eight years before I finally made it into the BBN house. So, it has been a journey and I didn’t give up.
Bisola dedicated her AMVCA Trailblazer’s award to the memory of her late baby daddy, Malcom Olanrewaju who died a few days ago at the age of 37.

“It’s been a sad week for me, but I’m also happy that I won this award. It’s not just for me; it is for my family and for people who have watched me grow, as well as those that have seen through my journey.
“Notwithstanding, it would have been beautiful if Malcolm was around to see me win this award. He knew about this journey that I embarked on some years ago.

I’m dedicating this award to him and everybody else in my life.” she said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-dont-owe-my-success-to-bbnaija-bisola/

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by SpatialKing(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Ok
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by jaxmand: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmm. OK continue

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by BIBILARY(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2018
kk
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Shawlambivert(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by platorepublic(m): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Who knows her Before BBnaija

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by tribalistseun: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Ungrateful bitch, i didn't even know you until bigbrother

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by scarffield(m): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2018
This deeq sucking monst**

15 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by duduade: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2018
This lady knows what she wants

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Partnerbiz(f): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2018
No be bbn bring u limelight?

If i slap u ee?

33 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by obadesanre: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Welinldone, Girl you hve shown maturity Nd class

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Where is TTT self

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by AngelicBeing: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2018
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by ViaGist: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2018
:PW
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by chriskosherbal(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Take it or leave it Bisola is very creative and hardworking not also taking away the shine from that BBnaija platform, it really made her a public figure .

Go Bisola you rock

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by driand(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2018

B4 BBN why u Epp? B4 BBN who know u?

If BBN didn't give you that chance, by now u'd probably be looking for a big god upandan on Badoo or MeetMe.

I hate ingratitude!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by tobidipity(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2018
ct2:
Pls just make sure ur daughter is well brought up

World people. How does her daughter's upbringing take concern you? Talking as if you love her daughter more than she does. Osigogo!

25 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by enoch273: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
If not for BBN she would ve faded into oblivion.

13 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by jibs4lv(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
See level shocked Congrat anyway Bisola.

BTW where is Efe sad

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by RedAlert08(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Which success does she have in the first place? Mtcheeeew

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by oloriLFC(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Most people knew you during the show so you owe if not all, part of your success to BBN. Enjoy

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2018
tribalistseun:
Ungrateful bitch, i didn't even know you until bigbrother
But she's been there all the time. A journey of a million miles starts with a step.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Divay22(f): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2018
We know
But BBNAJIA was like the icing on your cake..
Way to go ma'am, we proud of you

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by magicminister: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Bisola personifies persistence and hard work.
BBN made her main stream but her years of work and hustle has kept her relevant. Most of her BBN peers have faded.

I remember the first time i saw her during project fame auditioning. I was hustling for opportunity as a stage light and music equipment provider.
I was bounced at the gate by the bouncer. Time flies!

I am glad she made it and i pray anyone reading this receives their blessing before month end.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by patrickmuf(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Dedicating the award to her late baby daddy is just classy...

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2018
ungrateful being. B!tch u owe ur success to GOD and that creepy show bbnaija. Who sabi say u get talent b4 u came to the house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by stano2(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2018
I knew her before Bbnaija, please you guys should read the message before typing these hate messages am seeing here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by satowind(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2018
#ungreatful how have those your journeys been going before bbnaija
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by kingthreat(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Giving head to a married man on bigbrother 9ja brought you this far baby

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Gerrard59(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:
Who knows her Before BBnaija

Those who watched MTN Project Fame do.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style / Pete Edochie At Alhamdulillah Champions Governor's Cup In Port Harcourt - Photos / Asa Asika Is Davido's New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.